maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
 Post subject: Re: medicinal marijuana
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:04 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Well, I googled “one pound of marijuana” and that was one of the photos that came up.
It looked reasonable to me.

I have no personal experience in ever seeing one pound of weed.

Edit:

And if that pic is only 1/4 lb then the IL provision for expungement in some case for 500 grams (1.1 lbs) is even more ludicrous.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:35 pm 
Sergeant Major

I've never bought a quarter lb. I've always been a user not a seller. I've bought a lot of ounces. That looks like 4 ounces to me.

If I was a dealer and someone told me that's a pound. I'd not only weight it, I'd cut it open, touch it, and smell it. If it's not cured (feels wet) or smells like citrus (adds weight) I'd prolly have to pop a cap in their ass holding my Glock sidways 8-) gangsta shit :twisted:

Seriously, that looks like a quarter lb to me and it's not rare for midlevel dealers to buy quarter pounds. I could be wrong. shrug.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

These sized bags I reckon are split into a pound each of the chron chron.

A pound of weed (indica or sativa), that's a shitload of weed. Not a hand sized amount, about a couch arm chair sized bag. So much it would take me a year and a half to smoke all of it.

"Chicken, more than you could even imagine smoking in a year"

"YEHA, WELL. I CAN IMAGINE A LOT..."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
A pound of weed (indica or sativa), that's a shitload of weed. Not a hand sized amount, about a couch arm chair sized bag. So much it would take me a year and a half to smoke all of it.

So, it should be evident to anyone with an ounce of common sense, that a pound of weed would in normal circumstances not be considered as something a casual user might have on hand for their own consumption.

The IL lawmakers are putting this provision through as a means to allow those previously convicted for dealing with distribution sized quantities the ability to clear convictions off their record.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

C_S wrote:
I like "Run Like Hell" the beginning of it. But the body of the song is too fast for me and worsens anxiety. My heart starts going w/ the beat too fast even on Indica.

Here's another pretty song. This one makes me feel calm:

I can't judge if it's a better song, it doesn't make my heart race. Very calming. I like that. Also I think the girls are very pretty and that just has an inherent calming effect.

Then it goes into "Wish You Were Here" which shows how pretty a 12 stringed guitar can be in certain applications. She can't be used for everything but sometime she hits the spot. I think I said before that 12 string acoustic guitars are very :+:LOUD:+: so the soundboard guy has to keep her balanced w/ everything else going on.

Anyway. This is good music performed live and very well throughout the entire production of it. These guys know what they're doing. All of im. Last I read a Pink Floyd concert cost about a million and a half. Everybody, even the roadies, are pros. Maybe I'm just too easily impressed. I think these ppl are awesome.

Those ladies screamed their voices out. Impressive performance.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

My toes lock up and go off all on their own. It's a bad feeling. I don't know why Indica puts a stop to it and I don't care why it just does. It prolly just relaxes my nerves. I dunno.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:14 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 19776
Anthropoid wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:

It seems very silly at this point that it is still illegalized in any states in the Union. I don't care, as I want nothing to do with the drug, but it is nonetheless a shame it remains illegal in Georgia.

I am surprised Congress, and specifically Democrat lawmakers, haven't put forth a bill to federally decriminalize it after President Trump openly stated he would probably sign a legalization bill.

The only explanation is that they hate Orange Man so much, they are smiting their own noses to spite their face. In an attempt to keep him from his continuous Winning™ streak.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

I signed up for flower marijuana today. 25 beans for that. And these are the legal facts: This is official. In FL I'm prescribed/registered to buy 2.5 ounces every 45 days or so. I couldn't smoke that much.

Quote:
So, it should be evident to anyone with an ounce of common sense, that a pound of weed would in normal circumstances not be considered as something a casual user might have on hand for their own consumption.

Confirmed. Not even a quarter lb is allowed (that's 4 oz., nero). 2.5 ounces max. Even w/ a legal medicinal marijuana patient card - A quarter lb is going to raise eyebrows w/ the local PD. Getting pulled over w/ a lb ur going to need a solicitor.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

Come to FL, nero. Rosin Gorilla Grapes. The stickiest of the icky

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27