maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: medicinal marijuana
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 1:19 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19976
Ppl are hyped up b/c the dispensaries can sell buds now. 54 beans for 1/8 oz of bud. To me that's 2 evenly rolled, perfect joints. A morning's worth..

70 beans for 600 mg of the Chron Chron is hundreds of hits keeps me medicated almost a month.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 10:08 pm 
Sergeant Major

I put in a dab of crumble, screwed the top back on to the container that holds it, the cap was loose and the whole thing capsized and tupped all over the place. This is the worst spill since the Exon Valdez. Deep Horizon incident wasn't (relatively) this costly to me personally. ffs.

Pick up the big crumble chunks, but a lot of the crumble is sort of like sand. Unrecoverable. gesh. Contained/recovered maybe about half the spill.

Butter fingers w/ the chron. About 25 beans into the dust pan

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 2:02 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 19651
C_S wrote:
imo sativa isn't for someone who tends to 'think too much'. indica would be I guess a 'free your mind' high which I prefer. Regarding 'body' high the indica kills spasms. Jack Herer is the most powerful sative I ever smoked and it worsened anxiety. I never buy any sativas anymore. Everyone's different.

Get urself hooked up w/ the Chron Chron, Cole. Tell im you want sunset sherbet ;) Or a heavy indica 9lb or Grape Ape. You won't have any anxiety on that.

Update:

After I got out of the overpriced circus that is the current state of pain management centers, insurance companies, and useless procedures done more for profit than effectiveness, a friend recommended I try Kratom. Which is a Southeast Asian plant known for it's pain and stress relief properties. Simply a ground-up plant leaf powder you swallow with water. So I went down to a local smoke shop and bought some over-the-counter.

Though I'll never expect to be fully rid of the constant pain, I was surprised at how well this powder worked for me. The red vein type is quite similar to pain meds in effect, but without the nasty side effects I had been getting from the opioids, such as wonky blood pressure, occasional constipation, slow-brain, and further fucked-up circadian rhythms exacerbating my intermittent insomnia. I've not noticed any detrimental side effects with the kratom thus far. It has also improved my sleeping habits; better than I normally am with no treatment at all. Bonus.

While you can legally walk in and buy the stuff right now, I expect the Pharma racket will goad the nanny state into restricting it. Since this lesser known relief can cut into the crooked industry's profits, I expect the gov't lackeys and shady regulatory departments to ban them from retail sale before long. Can't have retail competition taking money from the industry gougers. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 11:25 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
While you can legally walk in and buy the stuff right now, I expect the Pharma racket will goad the nanny state into restricting it.

I doubt it.

Anyway. Trulieve doesn't have what I want even on the menu. Let alone 'not in stock' it doesn't exist! I like CO2 extract. This is considered less thc than a distillate. I can't argue w/ the numbers. I'd rather a .7 thc CO2 than a .9 thc distillate. It just works better for me. Whatever reason I dunno. Curaleaf doesn't have CO2 extract in stock either. Although they list it in their menu so s/b available on occasion. On 'occasions' when I'm not there prolly... gesh..

Curaleaf sells ounces of bud chron chron for average 360 beans. I'm not going to buy that it's way too expensive. Only ppl w/ money to waste would buy buds. Curaleaf sells distillate and that's what I usually buy. CO2 extract is so rarely available. Often distillate is all to hand. Not my first choice, but beggars can't be choosers right, nero?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:42 pm 
Sergeant Major

Been using a dab pen for a while. I've reached a conclusion after months of careful experimentation. B/c it rarely hits/pulls properly, it's irritating..

I've figured it out. The dealio is, as far as I can tell: the atomizer takes a lot of batry power at the same time to heat the element. So even if the batry isn't flashing low power it doesn't mean it has enough oompf! (amps?) to get the job done. Very important to keep the batry fully charged.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:07 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 812
Pharmacy level stuff and there is the distinct aroma. And a nice bottle.

But does not beat laudanum.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:08 pm 
Sergeant Major

Translate the label plz, nero.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:58 am 
Sergeant Major

C_S wrote:
Translate the label plz, nero.

Is this good enough? ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:35 pm 
Sergeant Major

Sorry, nero. All I can see is:

"Image (I can't see the image. It's just 'image')

Is this good enough?"

It isn't good enough at all. I can see this from your previous post:

Can you translate the label is what I'm asking.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:08 am 
Sergeant Major

C_S wrote:
Sorry, nero. All I can see is:

"Image (I can't see the image. It's just 'image')

Is this good enough?"

It isn't good enough at all. I can see this from your previous post:

Can you translate the label is what I'm asking.

I hope this working.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next