maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: medicinal marijuana
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18507
Around here 360 is the rate I was paying in the 'hood. 360 is for very high quality no seed top buds. U can get an oz for 160 if u want mexican shit.

The oz would last me slightly over a month. My prescription calls for 121 hits per day.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

I've read and thought about cannabutter. It concentrates THC so there'd be no reason to make cannibutter w/ TruClear. It's already refined in a lab. I have a syringe of 9lb Hammer concentrate proofed at 91.8% THC. I'll take a picture of the analysis and upload it although there's no reason for me to lie about it. I'll see concentrates higher than that I reckon. Highest I've seen so far.

Curaleaf are selling their mutilated flower pods buy 1 get another 50% off. I could get a quarter oz for 79.50 bean at that price. They obviously aren't selling well. I think they'll be able to clear out stock at that price. It's not unreasonable. $106 for a quarter oz is outrageous no one will pay that.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:27 am 
Sergeant Major

Been mumbling about wanting TruFlower products available and never being able to get my grubby hands on any of it.

Called Trulieve today and asked if I could please secure some stock I've been wanting for a while but it's never available here. They did! It was there for pick up as promised. I've said before I think Trulieve is the best dispensary.

The CuraLeaf ppl are very friendly too. I've never had a bad experience at any local dispensary. I buy from bofe, mostly from Trulieve.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:00 am 
Sergeant Major

I'm happy w/ the local dispensaries particularly Trulieve.

Anyway

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:10 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
C_S wrote:
I'm happy w/ the local dispensaries particularly Trulieve.

Anyway

Kudos to Chicken for supporting the Buy Local Movement.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:56 am 
Sergeant Major

that's right, chi 8-)

got some buds yesterday. I'll look at these carefully later.

Last cart of Sunset Sherbet wasn't as good at the previous cart. There's a big difference between batches. Got a cart of Gorilla Glue number 4 this time, it's the highest THC content to hand, here, now.

Syringe of 9lb this time is rated about 80%, last one was over 90%. Lemon haze stays usually about 83 iirc. I need to be more careful w/ what I buy.

And always support local bidness

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:31 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
C_S wrote:

You have a doctor friend to proscribe you weed I assume?

AFAIK Florida has not legalized weed yet. And oh fuck how I envy the kanuks, and how Trudeau kept his promise and now weed is free in Canada.

Finland was late to ban stuff like heroin, amphetamine and other poison. But I fear that Finland is also late to legalize weed. :(

I don't want to be a criminal if I want to be high. :?

And here is some information in case you booze and have your medication: What happens in the brain when you mix marijuana and alcohol.

Take care.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Nero:

Quote:
Florida Amendment 2 passed during the general election on November 8, 2016, with a vote of 71.3% for versus 28.7% against.[9] The goal of Amendment 2 is to alleviate those suffering from these medical conditions: cancer, epilepsy, glaucoma, positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Crohn's disease, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualified medical condition or other debilitating medical conditions comparable to those listed

That was from Wikipedia.

So CS is legal.

Recreational use of marijuana in Florida is still illegal under state law.

And under federal law both recreational AND medical marijuana use is still illegal across the country.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:14 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
chijohnaok wrote:
So CS is legal.

Did I say something other? OK, perhaps I said prescribe, when diagnose would have been more appropriate. Or something.

I am just envying guys who can buy their stuff legally and have even quality guarantees. In comparison I have to...fuck that... to be a criminal. :twisted:

You know.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:56 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 13228

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next