maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: medicinal marijuana
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:57 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16211
Yeah Dolphins are fucking wild ass motherfuckers. True party animals.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:51 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18382
Blowfish strain:

Quote:
Breeders Description: Named after the deadly Japanese delicatessen, this breeding project begun when we set out to improve taste and yield two weak traits of the G-13 by using Oregon Funk as a pollen donor. The results were quite pleasing but the smoke test revealed that G-13's power had been downgraded somewhat. Then it was the turn of a very impressive Blue Dot hybrid stud, which qualified the G-13 with great taste and no harm to its potency, although this time yield was less than desired. Finally, we applied heavy selection to each of these two G-based lines, and crossed them giving rise to Blowfish, a winning combination of G-13's deadly punch and the quality and taste of the Funk and Dot lines.

;)

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

I might be wrong about this: when those guys are discussing "G" strains. The G means glue; as in glue u to the chair, possibly for some gaming or TV.

I have a concentrate of OG Banana Kush cart I haven't used yet.

When they discuss heritage of strains it starts to get muddled I think. OG, to my understanding, used to mean Ol' Gangsta Kush Kush. Now it's called Original Glue.\

tss. Everything has to be correct. For example: Grape Ape is now called Great Grand Daddy Purple. lol shrug.

It all works. Better or worse depending on the mood. Except for Sherbet which heightens the mood regardless. Bought another cart b/c it's something I always want to hand. I'm a heavy weight when it comes to medicating, the Sunset hits hard. Right now on a day off I'm vaping Grape Ape. No matter what it's called it's a heavy indica.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:48 pm 
Sergeant Major

awe yeha 8-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

I bought a pack of flower pods from Curaleaf. 1/8 oz is the least to buy. You can't see what ur buying when u buy it. Got home and took a close look; the 'flower' I got from them has been pulverized, it's not whole, unsmashed buds like trulieve sells. It has that "play-doe taste" - indicative of leaves :roll: That's why the buds are obliterated. They think it'll make the end user not notice how much leaf is in there. CuraLEAF indeed :evil: 53 beans half quarter oz which is all I bought. B/c anyone in the market would know 106 beans for a quarter is unseemly expensive. Even for close trimmed buds from the top this is very expensive. I have a contact I can buy a lot better than that. A lot better at 360 bean/oz. Buying from him is illegal so I've stopped doing it. Whats the point of having MM Registry if I have to worry about being arrested? pfft.

So Curaleaf selling this very sub-par product at 424 bean/oz makes me an unsatisfied customer. I'm not going to write bad reviews or bitch about it to anyone(other than here)

Trulieve is almost always out of flowers b/c very high demand. But Trulieve sells Buds in their flower cups, from them I can get a quarter of Sour Diesel for 70 bean. And these are whole buds. It's trimmed close and not all smashed up Still expensive but 280 beans/oz of Sour D is more reasonable than you'd get in the 'hood.

imo Trulieve is just consistently providing better product. This is the best dispensary, but they are completely vertically integrated from the seed to the customer which is cause them production problems to meet such high demand, imo. There are laws still in debate regarding how to sell flower so it could they're waiting to see how things will go.

"This place is too fardgin small. We got to expand this fardgin place."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:41 pm 
Sergeant Major

For 360 bean / oz what you get should look like this:

Not a pile of leafy shake :roll: I wouldn't even pay 40 a quarter for the shake I got. In fact I wouldn't pay anything for it b/c I wouldn't even buy it. Won't again tsss.

Oh well, live and learn.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:19 am 
Honorary Texan

Reputation points: 8023
C_S wrote:
Never heard of cannabutter. I'm not sure what cooks best but trueclear is meant to be cooked w/ and eaten. Maybe ppl like buds better, like I said never heard of it.

If I was going to try to make it, this is what I'd use:

94.1% thc / .07% cbd

That'll solve every problem you have for a few hours or so. Right, nero :twisted:

CS if you're using your weed for medicinal purposes only, IMO, here's the best way to do it.

Put the raw weed in a pressure cooker, let it stew overnight. In the morning you'll have a 3/4 to 1" thick circle of butter on the top. Remove the butter, cut into 5th's and refrigerate.

Buy some empty capsules and a syringe on Amazon.

Take a section of the butter and let it set awhile outside the refrigerator. At room temp it will liquefy. This is very potent stuff. VERY POTENT.

Take the syringe and start filling up the capsules. Put them back in the refer and use at your leisure. You wont come anywhere close to using all of your 5th so put it back in the refer.

Your weed will last a whole lot longer this way as there is very little waste and is much easier to ingest than those ghastly MJ brownies.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:38 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 845
Old Eagle wrote:
C_S wrote:
Never heard of cannabutter...

CS if you're using your weed for medicinal purposes only, IMO, here's the best way to do it.

Put the raw weed in a pressure cooker, let it stew overnight. In the morning you'll have a 3/4 to 1" thick circle of butter on the top. Remove the butter, cut into 5th's and refrigerate.

Buy some empty capsules and a syringe on Amazon.

Take a section of the butter and let it set awhile outside the refrigerator. At room temp it will liquefy. This is very potent stuff. VERY POTENT.

Take the syringe and start filling up the capsules. Put them back in the refer and use at your leisure. You wont come anywhere close to using all of your 5th so put it back in the refer.

Your weed will last a whole lot longer this way as there is very little waste and is much easier to ingest than those ghastly MJ brownies.

Well there is one fundamental is your recipe, there should be butter in right proportion to the amount of weed. :lol:

Then you did not mention decarboxylation at all.

Quote:
Why Decarboxylation is Necessary

Anyways, it is very important to decarboxylate marijuana bud before making a cannabis creation. Why? Because decarboxylation converts THCA (THC acid) into THC. THC is the component that makes you feel “high.” The process happens naturally when you smoke or even vape cannabis bud.

If the herb hasn’t been properly decarboxylated before you make a batch of brownies or scones, you and others will barely feel an effect — if any. That’s an expensive and embarrassing mistake, one I don’t want you to make. Another benefit to heat activating the herb is that the moisture in the flower can cause botulism bacteria to grow in your tinctures and canna-butters. No one wants that.

;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:05 pm 
Honorary Texan

Reputation points: 8023
Full Disclosure: My wife does all the work. I asked her how she does it, she gave me a much too detailed account (as usual) of how she does it. I just posted the highlights.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:07 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
What you are talking about is called aqueous extraction similar to making coffee by percolating hot water through it. The pressure cooker technique that OE mentioned is pretty cool.

I had no idea an ounce of flowering bud cost 320 dollars. :shock:

How many "therapeutic interventions" is that? :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next