maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: medicinal marijuana
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:04 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
C_S wrote:
Quote:
I simply made a choice not to use it anymore and have never gone back.

For you I'd recommend a sativa. Durban Poison should keep you alert and creative but mellow you out some.

What weed variety would be best for canna-butter?

Just for gastronomical reasons only. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:36 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18507
Never heard of cannabutter. I'm not sure what cooks best but trueclear is meant to be cooked w/ and eaten. Maybe ppl like buds better, like I said never heard of it.

If I was going to try to make it, this is what I'd use:

94.1% thc / .07% cbd

That'll solve every problem you have for a few hours or so. Right, nero :twisted:

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:03 pm 
Sergeant Major

Something I noticed last trip to dispensary. I don't know if everyone there is wearing a sidearm, but a lot of them are. The 2 ppl that check ppl in and a uniformed guard are armed. I have a feeling there's a room there w/ a few armed guys on the sidelines just in case. They prolly help secure loading the armor car but otherwise are quickly to hand if there's a problem.... I'm just assuming this.

Another time I was there, a shift was changing. One girl filled my order while everyone else were very quickly emptying cash drawers. I have a feeling there's some very serious 'behind the scenes' security going on there.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

When I get carded by Target and Walgreens (b/c I'm buying nicotine gum :roll: ) now I hand the clerk my MM registry card instead of my driver license 8-) It amuses me for some reason. Finding entertainment in something that greatly annoys me is how I roll now. Seen some eyes widen but nobody's said anything about it. heh.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

Pink Panties Indica:

The indica side of Sherbet hyrbrid that I really like.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:26 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16211
That if fucking terrifying. Looks like some kinda alien creature that will graft onto your brain and feed you happy thoughts! :geek:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:09 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Potentially more options for Chicken:

https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/17/news/c ... index.html

Quote:
Coke could make a move into cannabis-infused drinks

by Chris Isidore @CNNMoney
September 17, 2018: 2:22 PM ET

Coca-Cola is considering a move into the growing market for cannabis-infused drinks.

Coke said in a statement Monday that it is "closely watching" the growth of CBD, a non-psychoactive component in marijuana, as an ingredient in what it called functional wellness beverages.

Continued at above link

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:24 am 
Sergeant Major

Anthropoid wrote:
That if fucking terrifying. Looks like some kinda alien creature that will graft onto your brain and feed you happy thoughts! :geek:

:lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:32 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Coke said in a statement Monday that it is "closely watching" the growth of CBD, a non-psychoactive component in marijuana, as an ingredient in what it called functional wellness beverages.

I'm guessing this would be a health drink type thing not on the shelf next to the sodas. Maybe not branded as 'Coke-Cola'. CBD doesn't interest me much. Until president Trump lifts the fedril ban I think it's dead in the water, b/c CBD can't be used w/o a MM registry in FL, and not at all in most states.

Those coke guys know what they're doing I assume and are thinking ahead to what they reckon will be a billions market w/in a few years.

I could see myself sitting back w/ a can of 94% THC drink, but that's not on the drawing board yet that I know of.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:55 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Anthropoid wrote:

:lol:

Probably what the growers were going for.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next