maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 30  Next
 Post subject: Re: medicinal marijuana
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
reading that 5 by 5, nero. Thx.

"aqua vitae Cannibis sativa"

I don't like sativa, I like indica and heavy indica hybrids.

It's 80º (40%) alcohol derived from hemp rather than grain. It'll make me drunk if I drink a fifth I reckon.

I can get RSO from dispensary where a pea sized dot on graham cracker will get me higher than I want for 6 hours. It lasts so long that I get tired of winning...

Nero, if you send me a bottle of Kurberg though, I'll prolly drink it if it's legal ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:16 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 19776
C_S wrote:
Quote:
While you can legally walk in and buy the stuff right now, I expect the Pharma racket will goad the nanny state into restricting it.

I doubt it.

A natural herbal painkiller? Shiiit. The pharma industry will be pissed that they don't have the market cornered, once people know about Kratom. Would cut into profits of the gov enforced oligopoly.

Watch for the odd media doomer hit piece and a blatant gov't move, by the FDA and others, to make it prescription-only (for more price meddling profit) or banned outright (to protect prescription opioid sales).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

If it's legal in ur state I'd get the chron chron, Cole.

Afghani Indica:

Stress free guaranteed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

"no static at all", Cole.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

Right now I'm smoking 70% co2 extract of puck yeha Indica, mdiehlio. High as fuck. It's good for me. Better than that port wine shit ur drinking

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:41 pm 
Sergeant Major

"When the dragons grow too mighty to slay w/ pens or swords"

In vain to search for honor
In vain to search for truth

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18687
Oh hey Chickens! I was browsing through Netflix, looking for something, ANYTHING! that looked worth watching. Noticed a documentary about Rush "Beyond the Lighted Stage" I think it was called! Might be a good flick for you! I may check it out eventually.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:57 pm 
Sergeant Major

I watched it, professor. It was really good.

If it's still available i'll go watch it again.

What I thought was funny is that nobody recognizes Alex Lifeson b/c he looks so normal. Ppl will walk up and say: 'HOLY SHIT, YOU'RE GEDDY LEE!" And Alex will say "OH FUCK! THAT IS GEDDY LEE!: lol

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:22 pm 
Sergeant Major

This is good music, mdiehlio. 70% thc co2 extract.

Crank up the klipsh promedia set.

u'll have to turn down the bass bin, b/c this is really LOUD. It'll prolly piss off the neighbors a little. They'll get over it eventually. Fuck im.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 30  Next