maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject: Re: medicinal marijuana
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:03 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15961
:mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18382
Stopped drinking completely. For a while anyway, never know w/ a alcoholic :roll: Been vaping a lot of weed. In a pattern mostly hybrid for day and heavy indica night. Getting baked is better than drunk. Anyway I feel better. Also did math and was spending more per day on booze than weed. I balance checkbook every day and it shocked me how much I'd been spending. In denial..

The dispensaries have in stock almost all they list. These guys are doing a good job.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:07 pm 
Sergeant Major

Went to dispensary last night and left b/c there were 20 ppl standing in the parking lot waiting. I'd have been there an hour and a half at least. Went back this morning about 10:15, they open at 10. Waited 45 mins. That's crazy. It wouldn't be that bad if there were places to sit, but the building is smaller than your living room, about 15 chairs in there, and basically no standing room unless u stand in the middle of the floor in everyone's way like an asshole. They need to expand that fardgin place.

Imagine any place where ppl are packed in, standing around waiting uncomfortably for a long period of time. Ppl would be ripping each other's hair out. At the dispensary - everyone is chill. " after you, no, after you" :mrgreen:

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

It's 25bn for delivery. Prolly worth it.

Got a new product 400mg CO2 cart Mandarin Dream.

A CO2 vape cart 85.3% thc. Don't know the process but it apparently extracts 'full spectrum'. Vaping it tastes like mids weed. Odd but gets very high. This is full body no spasms nothin. I'll probably just buy the CO2 carts from now on depending on how long this one lasts. Also bought a 600mg cart of Sour Diesel at over 60%, highest I've seen in vape juice.

Good products. Difficult to get them.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:48 pm 
Sergeant Major

These CO2 carts are a hit and all I'm going to buy until something better comes along. Also a couple truclear syringes for cooking and eating.

Prolly won't update this thread for a while b/c this is state of the art right now imo and all a n00b needs to know. I'll update if something better comes along.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:07 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Is that frozen?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:24 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
jack t ripper wrote:
Is that frozen?

Look at the photo above more carefully. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:06 pm 
Sergeant Major

naw it just looks like that.

Imagine being next to someone vaping that hard. ppl like this why it's illegal to vape indoors now. Cloud up a whole restaurant w/ vape that's absurd. I'd think it's funny, prolly in the minority.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
C_S wrote:
naw it just looks like that.

Imagine being next to someone vaping that hard. ppl like this why it's illegal to vape indoors now. Cloud up a whole restaurant w/ vape that's absurd. I'd think it's funny, prolly in the minority.

You just need a later to get up to the roof....Hussein would instinctively know that,

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16