maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: medicinal marijuana
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17757
I'm carting a strain right now that I don't even know what it is. I think it's chem dog.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

the truclear makes me too high. I'll use it up b/c it's expensive. I did one cart of sour diesel and that's what I'm going w/ next shopping trip.

Quote:
What is Sour Diesel?

Sour Diesel, sometimes called Sour D, is an invigorating sativa-dominant strain named after its pungent, diesel-like aroma. This fast-acting strain delivers energizing, dreamy cerebral effects that have pushed Sour Diesel to its legendary status. Stress, pain, and depression fade away in long-lasting relief that makes Sour Diesel a top choice among medical patients. This strain took root in the early 90's, and it is believed to have descended from Chemdawg 91 and Super Skunk.

This works for me.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

Kush cart doesn't pull as well as the grape ape one. Prolly got a defective cart. Makes it difficult to figure out which works for me. Will experiment further. I'm out of sour diesel.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

I've always done the best that I can. k

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:23 pm 
Sergeant Major

Working man. Finding my way:

So it goes right, nero? Most ppl don't find life is a box of bagel dogs.

I've been here too long
I've lost track of the years
I've cried sad songs
I've cried too many tears

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

When I grow up I want to be a fisherman.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

Grab urself a can of pork soda and you'll feel fine. Nothing like sitting around the house drinking cans of swine.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:23 pm 
Sergeant Major

Tommy the cat.

" I remember it as if it was a meal ago..
Said Tommy the cat as he cleared his throat"

Tommy had a lot of stories to tell. It was a rare occasion, such as this, that he did.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

i reckon most ppl do their best.

Eventually we will all meet God. He won't be happy w/ me.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

I like Curaleaf and Trulieve dispensaries. Marijuana is what you want.

I think Curaleaf has the best Sativas.

You can never go wrong w/ Sour Diesel, but try im all just to be sure.

This should be available to everyone who wants.

Not that there's anything wrong w/ a fine Indica in the evening, right nero?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next