maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: medicinal marijuana
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18257
The state knows everything about you to register for legal marijuana use. They issue a state photo ID. So paying w/ a credit card is no issue of revealing one's identity, batman.

I reckon chi is correct. It's a matter of interstate transactions since this use isn't legal in most states. So national banks can't legally conduct this sort of bidness yet.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
C_S wrote:
The state knows everything about you to register for legal marijuana use. They issue a state photo ID. So paying w/ a credit card is no issue of revealing one's identity, batman.

I reckon chi is correct. It's a matter of interstate transactions since this use isn't legal in most states. So national banks can't legally conduct this sort of bidness yet.

Quote:
So national banks can't legally conduct this sort of bidness yet

Correct, most banks and credit unions in the US are chartered under federal law, funds are guaranteed under federal guarantee agencies, therefore regulated by federal banking regulators.
So the federal laws against marijuana usage are applicable to how federally chartered banks conduct themselves.

IIRC there are some banks and credit unions that are state chartered and state regulated but most have opted into the federal banking insurance program, so even there federal law still has an impact.

I think that there are only a few states that have a state banking insurance fund.
I think that California was considering establishing one since many of the legal marijuana dispensers were crowing to the state about the difficulties they were experiencing not having access to federal banks.
Having to deal strictly in cash has meant having armored cars doing daily pickups from CA marijuan shops of hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash.....

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:11 pm 
Sergeant Major

If there's a Trulieve buy their Truclear, heat up w/ a hairdryer b/c it's very high viscosity. Then squish it into a regular cart and vape it. You need the product from a dispensary but everything else just buy at a convenient store or any vape shop.

Get the truclear. I think curaleaf and other dispensarys sell a similar product so get something like that. google it. and tup it into a cart it's the cheapest. Fill the cart up only a third b/c the peice that fits in there will displace it half so be very careful not to spill any of the expensive product.

I pull like on a cig, then inhale, then blow out a huge cloud. It's too much really.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

It's also possible to blot the Truclear and smoke it w/ a rig. I haven't looked into it. If I get feeling anxious I can vape a couple pulls conveniently and more importantly discretely. Pulling out a bong and a torch is not discreet at all. Almost everyone would notice.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:03 pm 
Sergeant Major

I highly recommend this device. It sets upright, unlike a pen, it's very small, gives a good pull, and is so danged convenient.

I've only vaped 1 cart. Sour Diesel. I've gone to vape shops, I've done a lot of experimentation. There are a lot more options to try.

For whatever reason so far this trulieve vape bat'ry loaded w/ sour diesel just very smoothly medicates. Not as much THC as other options but I stop spasming and it just makes me feel a lot better.

Anyway. Obviously no one here is interested in this ;) I'll go on about it anyway w/ I have any new thoughts. For some ppl it really helps.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:31 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Chicken,

It may be true that none of us are today directly impacted by your vaping/medical marijuana adventures.

That doesn’t mean that we are not following along.

The day may come where one of us, or a family member, is in your shoes. And at that point we will recall what you went through, and it will then have a direct impact to us. Then we can look back at what you went through, and have a better understanding of things.

So keep up with your posts.

Hang in there.
And may every day for you on your journey be better than the day before.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

Thanks, man

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:09 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Having to deal strictly in cash has meant having armored cars doing daily pickups from CA marijuan shops of hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash.....

Doctor Ripper mentioned before that suddenly everyone has glaucoma..

Haven't looked at their books but just from being there I'd say the dispensaries here are CASH COWS. Ppl go in and out, the medication is quite expensive. I have no idea how they secure and deposit so much cash. The dispensaries I've been to are similar to a doctor's office or a pharmacy. There's no big burly guys standing around armed to the teeth that I noticed. I assume the security must be tight w/ so much cash to hand gesh!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15595
Glad you are feeling better man; glad your off the booze too!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:03 pm 
Sergeant Major

Met w/ the doctor to review my blood tests. She's happy to see progress is made. Liver damage is gone - at least the numbers are normal. There are still problems regarding my feet. Neuropathy. She gave me a list of supplements she wants me to take. Gave me a shot of B12, and one every week for the next 4 weeks. And then once/month. It's so low she's boosting it. Now I take b12 pills twice/day and some other stuff. She wants me to follow up w/ the Neurologist.

One of the things I'm to take is fish oil. It's in a capsule but after taking it when I burp it tastes like fish. To me it's really gross but whatever.

Almost out of product. I've thought about this carefully. I'm going to buy the sour diesel carts. I reckon everyone is different. This works for me. Shrug.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next