maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Get your VPNs ready...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:23 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 am
Posts: 3912
Location: France
Reputation points: 9407
nero wrote:
LaPalice wrote:
In a way, those measures have a good side: more and more people reject the EU. It is another nail in the European coffin. I am affraid, though, that the eurocrats will take many other bad decisions like that one before we get ride of them. We saw it in Greece and we see it in Italy: they don't want to leave their position and are ready to do anything possible to keep it.

And you will vote for National Rally next time.

Nice.

Exactly the card used by the pro-EU, the globalists and all those people when they don't have a real argument anymore. You don't understand that that kind of attitude drives people to those movements that you despise so much.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get your VPNs ready...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:26 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15116
Reputation points: 1834
LaPalice wrote:
nero wrote:
...
And you will vote for National Rally next time.

Nice.

Exactly the card used by the pro-EU, the globalists and all those people when they don't have a real argument anymore. You don't understand that that kind of attitude drives people to those movements that you despise so much.

Hey, no bad feelings, I am just an outside observer looking on your conversion.

Take care.

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get your VPNs ready...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:32 pm 
Offline
Gunnery Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:16 am
Posts: 6130
Location: The Cockney Paradise
Reputation points: 17657
nero wrote:
LaPalice wrote:
In a way, those measures have a good side: more and more people reject the EU. It is another nail in the European coffin. I am affraid, though, that the eurocrats will take many other bad decisions like that one before we get ride of them. We saw it in Greece and we see it in Italy: they don't want to leave their position and are ready to do anything possible to keep it.

And you will vote for National Rally next time.

Nice.

Nero thinks even LaPalice is a nazi now. :roll:

Get help man, you are losing the plot.

_________________
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get your VPNs ready...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:32 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 am
Posts: 3912
Location: France
Reputation points: 9407
nero wrote:
LaPalice wrote:
Exactly the card used by the pro-EU, the globalists and all those people when they don't have a real argument anymore. You don't understand that that kind of attitude drives people to those movements that you despise so much.

Hey, no bad feelings, I am just an outside observer looking on your conversion.

Take care.

Well, you are just not an outside oberser looking on our conversation, as you participate to it ;)

Edit: I did not understand well your post the first time. My conversion si from an europhile to an euroseptic, nothing more.


Last edited by LaPalice on Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get your VPNs ready...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:39 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15116
Reputation points: 1834
Mac wrote:
...
Nero thinks even LaPalice is a nazi now. :roll:

Get help man, you are losing the plot.

:lol:

Just observing frexit in process. ;)

And what is wrong with nazis anyway? :roll:

We fought with nazis against commie russia, though we kept our (((jews))) safe. If that makes us not nazis, so be it.

Heil Hitler, meil Mannerheim, muil Mussolini.

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get your VPNs ready...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:45 pm 
Offline
Gunnery Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:16 am
Posts: 6130
Location: The Cockney Paradise
Reputation points: 17657
nero wrote:
We fought with nazis against commie russia, though we kept our (((jews))) safe. If that makes us not nazis, so be it.

I know. ;)

Image

_________________
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get your VPNs ready...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:14 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15116
Reputation points: 1834
Mac wrote:
nero wrote:
We fought with nazis against commie russia, though we kept our (((jews))) safe. If that makes us not nazis, so be it.

I know. ;)

Image

But Finnish air force swastika comes from Swedish baron von Rosen who donated the first airplane to Finland 1919.

And swastika was on the Finnish planes in the Winter War when Finland fought against Nazi Germany's ally Soviet Russia.

Image

Finland is not Germany, we can still use our swastika. It is not stained with crimes.

Image

:roll:

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get your VPNs ready...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:21 pm 
Offline
Gunnery Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:16 am
Posts: 6130
Location: The Cockney Paradise
Reputation points: 17657
I so knew you were going to fall for that, you salty fuck. :lol:

Btw, from what I read Finland first started using it in 1918 though it wasn't approved by the Finnish airforce until 1957.

_________________
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get your VPNs ready...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:37 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15116
Reputation points: 1834
Mac wrote:
I so knew you were going to fall for that, you salty fuck. :lol:

Btw, from what I read Finland first started using it in 1918 though it wasn't approved by the Finnish airforce until 1957.

Salty fuck. :lol:

But you are wrong about swastika in finnish airforce. This von Rosen swastika was used since the baron donated the first airplane. And swastika was also used in Finnish tanks and assault guns.

Image

Image

Image

I know these things much better than you. Don't even start. ;)

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Get your VPNs ready...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:01 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:33 pm
Posts: 20621
Location: LV-426
Reputation points: 14677
Quote:
Finland is not Germany, we can still use our swastika. It is not stained with crimes


Yes, it is stained. You were nazi allies. You own their crimes too in the broad historical sense.

Prolly Finland needs a referendum on symbols.

Kameo can have a coat of arms... a reindeer, dormant, grasping an antitank rifle, on a shield, blanc, with tundra tufts, supported by two conifers.

Sneero can have one too. Two guys, en flagrante delicto, grasping soap bars, on a sauna, azur, supported by crossed rainbows.

_________________
"Fuck the king." - Sandor Clegane

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abradley, wulfir and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group