Hurricane Season 2018

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

Hurricane Season 2018

#1 Post by chijohnaok » Sun May 27, 2018 11:31 am

First named storm of the season:

Subtropical Storm Alberto Public Advisory
https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/M ... 1437.shtml

This storm is not expected to make a direct landfall where I live.
Where I am though we are seeing expecting a rain impact from the storm
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

C_S
Sergeant Major

Re: Hurricane Season 2018

#2 Post by C_S » Sun May 27, 2018 3:07 pm

These guys always predict the worst hurricane season ever. Consistently wrong but still on the payroll predicting bad stuff to happen. That's all they do for their living really and get at least a 7% rise every year; there's no way they're going fuck up a sweet gig like that. It's tied in w/ the global warming bullshit. What a waste of money.

The NHC using weather radar can just about predict where a big storm will hit w/in 12-24 hours of where she'll hit. While she's happening.

Them trying to act like they can predict how many storms there might be a year from now - and where they will hit is laughable. Most of our gobmint expenses are inflated and worthless. Drain the swamp.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

doggie
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

#3 Post by doggie » Mon May 28, 2018 9:33 pm

If you were a 19 year old SJW you would know that storms like these never happened before white people started driving gas guzzlers and conspiring to keep Hillary out of the White House.
First, we must kill moose and squirrel

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#4 Post by Anthropoid » Tue May 29, 2018 10:56 am

1:39 YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED AT YOURSELF! YOU SHOULD BE STANDING UP TO THOSE NAZIS! . . .

C_S
Sergeant Major

#5 Post by C_S » Tue May 29, 2018 11:28 am

It's irritating.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#6 Post by chijohnaok » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:06 pm

Something still far out in the Atlantic:

The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#7 Post by chijohnaok » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:55 am

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#8 Post by jack t ripper » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:02 am

Let's hope Beryl does not hit Puerto Rico or we will never hear the end of the whining.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#9 Post by chijohnaok » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:52 am

jack t ripper wrote:Let's hope Beryl does not hit Puerto Rico or we will never hear the end of the whining.
Right, I don't want to hear anymore from Mayor Big Mouth.

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#10 Post by jack t ripper » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:38 pm

112 F at my house today. 5 miles from the Pacific Ocean :lol: :lol:

It was only 70 this morning. I opened up the house last night, closed things up about 7:30 and it was 81 inside when I got home 6 hrs later.

31 degree gradient with the outside without AC. Impressive.

42 degree rise in exterior temp in 6 1/2 hrs......damn!
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome