Open all night
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: shark bite fittings
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:07 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18257
Water heater I have has failed :roll:

The old one matches up to the new one almost perfectly. I'm thinking w/ the shark bite fittings I'll just mash it in there (fill it before turning on and run a hot water valve and so on I'm not an idiot I can watch youtubes)

The things broken anyway so I'll have to pay a plumber, BUT I don't see how I can make things worse so might as well give it a shot .Fucking Do It Yourselfers. Idiots. Haven't had a hot shower in 3 days dammit. Although I did wash my cock and balls and butthole w/ coldwater this morning before heading in So I'm pretty fresh down there.

I'm going to take a hot shower tonight or blow myself up trying.

Anyone w/ advice I'm all ears.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: shark bite fittings
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:22 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
You should wash your armpits too ;)

California has a bunching buildings codes that apply..earthquake tie-downs shut-off valve for gas line...etc.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:50 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15595
I'm convinced you can learn to do most things on YT
https://www.google.com/search?q=shark+b ... #kpvalbx=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPLdnlVak88

etc., etc.

Just do a search, you can find dozens of guys providing their insights. I've actually learned some decent home improvement tricks from YT.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:41 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
You should wash your armpits too

Ooh that's too cold! Barely getting my butt and nads in there is cold enough. There's a reason humans invented hot water heaters it's much more pleasant.

Anyway I'm about to go putz around w/ stuff. The circuit is off and the machine is unplugged. I don't think I'll get myself killed.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:57 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18773
Back in the mid 90's I spent about a year living in a porta cabin in a field in the middle of nowhere. First couple of months I had no electricity, so no hot water. For a shower I had to go outside and use a hose pipe. I feel your pain mate. ;)

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14927
Mac wrote:
Back in the mid 90's I spent about a year living in a porta cabin in a field in the middle of nowhere. First couple of months I had no electricity, so no hot water. For a shower I had to go outside and use a hose pipe. I feel your pain mate. ;)

There's a story there, eh?

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

Cut the lines going in to remove the old one but left the drainer for whatever reason. I don't know what I'm doing :oops: It's all leaking I had to shut off the main. gesh

I posted before about my old bro, he's a badass who can fix anything. I texted im he's coming over tomorrow to sort it out.

His name isn't Willis but that's what I'm talgin 'bout. My old bro is a badass. He's the guy who went to my parent's house pronto after Irma hit, he had im hooked up w/ A/C, hot water, generators, wires running all over the place. He's awesome.

I've never told im how cool I think he is. I should prolly tell im that. Everybody likes to be appreciated.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:42 pm 
Sergeant Major

I'll tell you one thing about my brother: He's not very big and he doesn't like ppl touching im. He has a thing about that he doesn't like it. He's smarter than I am but smaller. Nobody touches him ever. Don't touch him. He doesn't like it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

:lol: You should write this shit down...oh wait..you did!

That made me laugh.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

Can't plus rep

Profile E-mail