maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who is paying Stormy Daniels's atty?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:29 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
She is asking to be excused from the NDA but not asking for money from Trump.

So where does she get the money to pay a full time big league atty? Perhaps a contingency fee if she sells her prostitution story to a tawdry publisher...but I really doubt that.

Seems to me he is being paid by a political sugar daddy. Probably a crew of PI's too. Now Mueller makes a "referral" and they raid Trump's Atty's office and hotel room. Certainly there will be protected atty/client material there. Most likely it is another strategy to go after a Trump ally (his atty.) to pressure Trump. Where did Mueller get the information for the referral? Probably from Stormy Daniels' atty.

Somebody has to know who is paying the guy. Anyone have any sources?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Who is paying Stormy Daniels's atty?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1862
jack t ripper wrote:
She is asking to be excused from the NDA but not asking for money from Trump.

So where does she get the money to pay a full time big league atty? Perhaps a contingency fee if she sells her prostitution story to a tawdry publisher...but I really doubt that.

Seems to me he is being paid by a political sugar daddy. Probably a crew of PI's too. Now Mueller makes a "referral" and they raid Trump's Atty's office and hotel room. Certainly there will be protected atty/client material there. Most likely it is another strategy to go after a Trump ally (his atty.) to pressure Trump. Where did Mueller get the information for the referral? Probably from Stormy Daniels' atty.

Somebody has to know who is paying the guy. Anyone have any sources?

Perhaps the payment is made in nature. :roll:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:50 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
“I tell [clients] on my word of honor that what you tell me is sacrosanct,” he said. “And now they say, just based on probable cause … they can burst into the office, grab all the computers, and then give it to another FBI agent and say, ‘You’re the firewall. We want you now to read all these confidential communications, tell us which ones we can get and which ones we can’t get.'

Right, use another FBI agent as the 'filter' for this.
I hear that guy Peter Strzok might be available. :roll:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:11 pm 
Sergeant Major

Or maybe an FBI attorney...Lisa Page?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:54 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5019
You patriot riflemen might have your big day if this keeps up.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:07 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 17270
Whatever about client/lawyer privilege I don't know anything about that. President Trump's civil rights are very clearly being violated. Specifically his 4th Amendment civil right regarding search and seizure.

An almost 2 year investigation into 'russian collusion' ends up w/ Trump's lawyer having unspecified documents seized in a RAID!? (not a specific document warranted to be seized based on probable cause, but all documents - to be looked at by another department to decide if there is anything criminal there? wtf is that? They're looking into if he paid stormy? Are u kidding me? So stormy is a r00ski spy is that it?

This is bullshit. Gump might be right. Gesh.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:51 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 15843
These are Gestapo tactics. Even Al Capone's lawyer had civil rights. Hilary gets to smash her hard drives and her minions get immunity while Trumpf's lawyer gets rousted? It's past time some of the deep state jerk offs get fitted for orange jump suits.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:10 am 
Sergeant Major

They are looking into whether Cohen paid Stormy with his own money during the campaign for political purposes which, if you tie yourself up enough in a pretzel....could be an illegal campaign contribution....but this would be an act by Cohen.

I am going to predict that Cohen had a fund provided by Trump for some time to pay off concubines. If it was pattern BEFORE the election then there is no crime because NDA's are perfectly legal. Every large corporation in the US uses them and they are used in settlements during tort law all the time.

The offensive against Cohen is just another political effort to get Trump. They will stop at nothing. Insult his wife..publicly humiliate her...humiliate Trump...drive a wedge between Trump and his son..ignore the votes. None of that shit matters because the vermin want their cush jobs-for-life and the wielding of power back. Can't have hayseed traitors from Michigan and Wisconsin tell THEM what to do.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:07 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5019
It's an interesting problem for the politicized justice dept. They are fighting for their lives now... If trump was smarter he'd just let them have it all... whatever it was and say yes I talked to pooty and Julian and they told me about wiki etc etc etc... There are no crimes that he can be convicted of.

And when the investigation is over, fire every damn one of them all the way down to ground zero coffee boy. Judges too... It's clear they need it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:08 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
jack t ripper wrote:

The offensive against Cohen is just another political effort to get Trump. They will stop at nothing. Insult his wife..publicly humiliate her...humiliate Trump...drive a wedge between Trump and his son..ignore the votes. None of that shit matters because the vermin want their cush jobs-for-life and the wielding of power back. Can't have hayseed traitors from Michigan and Wisconsin tell THEM what to do.

At the very least, they are using the power-abusing alphabet soup agencies to fish for anti-Trump 'opposition research' to use against him & his supporters, in the next couple elections' court of public opinion. I'm sure it's that and more.

Definitely a witch hunt in some form. I thought there were laws against not only illegal search & seizure, but also against such law enforcement fishing expeditions?