maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Who is paying Stormy Daniels's atty?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:22 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 17270
They are coming at Trump w/ everything they can think up and from every angle. It's almost like he presents a serious threat to some deep, dark enemy that's been busy fucking up our country..

I'm more deplorable now than I was before if that's possible. Go president Trump! covfefe, bbabay MAGA.

Oh, and nobody gives a shit about stormy. Even liberal democrats don't give a shit about that. Their boy cummed all over a (barely legal) intern in the Oval Office and they don't give a shit. Their right to act indignant regarding presidential sexual depravity went out the window 20 years ago. Nobody cares. So every day is "stormy stormy stormy" pfft :roll: Kennedy killed a woman via drunken negligence and those idiots voted for im til he died in office.

The r00ski collusion investigation kept running into Hillary's corruption, so mum's the word on that. So now we're going to SWAT TEAM the president's lawyer trying to find something. Anything! Digging fru the presidents rubbish bins, hoping he can be deposed for not recycling a diet coke can or a quarter pound w/ cheese wrapper.

On MSNBC they're discussing tactics of US Marshals sent to arrest president Trump getting past the secret service for fucks sakes! :roll:

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:01 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 15843
So now every thing in the lawyer's files gets leaked in dribs and drabs 'til election day. October surprise already in the works.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:04 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Says prosecutor going after Cohen:

Quote:
Khuzami countered in a filing, "There is no basis for the assertion by the President that career federal prosecutors, designated to a Filter Team, cannot fairly evaluate whether certain files obtained by a judicially-authorized search warrant contain privileged material."

:shock: <choke, sputter, cough> Yeah, sure, the President should trust all the career federal prosecutors. :lol: :lol: These people worked for that partisan clown he fired.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:43 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 15843
If Trumpf is not guilty, he should have no objection to being tortured by federal interrogators. If he is truly innocent, God will not allow the flames to consume him.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

Judge for the Cohen matter (who works for Trump) was the officiator at George Soros' third wedding AND she was nominated for AG by Bill Clinton.

What could POSSIBLY go wrong? :roll:

Both Cohen and Trump should request a recusal because this absolutely could come down to what is admissible so a Clintonista making that decision is a damn good argument for recusal.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04 ... -pick.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1959
jack t ripper wrote:
Judge for the Cohen matter (who works for Trump) was the officiator at George Soros' third wedding AND she was nominated for AG by Bill Clinton.

Both Cohen and Trump should request a recusal because this absolutely could come down to what is admissible so a Clintonista making that decision is a damn good argument for recusal.

Trumpnews. Alternative facts. Serial lies. :lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:37 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 17270
nero, liberals will probably lose more seats and Trump will prolly get reelected.

His approval keeps going up. "It's the economy, stupid." Making more money and lower tax rate makes ppl very happy.

No serious person who 'keeps up' gives a shit about stormy and this other bullshit investigation going on.

Here's what ppl care about:

president Trump is adored.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:48 pm 
Sergeant Major

nero wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

Trumpnews. Alternative facts. Serial lies. :lol:

You can read more about it at the alternative fakt/serial lies news source:
https://www.nytimes.com/1993/02/06/us/j ... -post.html

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

Could someone (maybe an enlightened Finn) please explain to me where exactly Stormy Daniels fits into collusion with the Russians?

Is she a Putin plant?
Is she a deep cover sleeper agent from Arkhangelsk?
Was she Putin's handler over Trump?
Was she a super secret agent like Valerie Plame?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:41 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14552
C_S is correct. The bar for being a good president has been set pretty low and yet Trump, so far, is the best since Carter. (1) Start no wars. (2) Don't be an insufferable prick towards the American Middle Class, and (3) Try not to fuck up the economy.

Trump is an insufferable prick to the establishment, both left and right. And that's just fine with me.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits