Post subject: Re: This is not a drill!....Oops...sorry
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:23 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 14823
Mac wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
Jamie Lee Curtis
✔ @jamieleecurtis

This Hawaii missle scare is on YOU Mr. Trump. The real FEAR that mothers & fathers & children felt is on YOU. It is on YOUR ARROGANCE. HUBRIS. NARCISSISM. RAGE. EGO. IMMATURITY and your UNSTABLE IDIOCY. Shame on your hate filled self. YOU DID THIS!

12:24 PM - Jan 13, 2018

What a twat. She's getting slaughtered in the comments...

https://twitter.com/jamieleecurtis/stat ... 6346388481

Still, great rack though. ;)

Jamie Lee isn't known for being a great philosopher or a great actress.

Skinny chica w/ big tits before she got old and fat like everyone. I'd not consider her national policy suggestions. Shrug.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:39 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 11156
You guys do know that Jamie Lee Curtis is suspected of being a case of androgen insensitivity syndrome, right? That means: genetic male, phenotypic female . . . Apparently it is considered a "myth" by Snopes, but really all that seems to mean is "no one is sure."

She definitely has the sort of phenotype of the archetypal AIS "dude;" from the wordpress I linked above there:
Quote:
Years ago, in college, I met the perfect woman. Or perhaps a man’s idea of the perfect woman. She had flawless and dewy skin, angular cheekbones, a cinched waist, milkmaid breasts, long legs, dove-like hands, lush long hair. Wherever she went, people swiveled their necks and stared. She was a fantasy, a vision. A goddess.

And she was miserable.

It emerged that the source of her pain was a secret that she kept until she enrolled in a radical gender studies class. Inspired, she came to terms with her identity, and in the telling she liberated herself. Her secret was that she wasn’t technically female. She had a condition known as androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS). She was the perfect woman on the outside, and inside she felt perfectly female. But she was genetically male (XY).

Her story was typical for women with complete AIS. At birth her doctors didn’t notice any difference in her genitalia. In high school she went from being a normal girl to an Amazonian queen. She was not only taller than her peers but curvier, too (some androgens are converted to estrogen which act on breast tissue). Unlike other girls, she never got acne or grew pubic or armpit hair (androgens regulate hair growth). She had no body odor. She got recruited as a runway model, was attracted to men and had many boyfriends (including a celebrity), and had sex, albeit painfully. But by age sixteen she didn’t get her period, so her mother brought her to the doctor and an astonishing discovery was made. She had undescended testes. Inside, she appeared male: no fallopian tubes, no uterus, no ovaries.

Jamie Lee and her husband have two adopted kids, no biological kids . . . hmmm

Anyway, it doesn't matter really I guess. She definitely was hot and is "all woman," but might also be "male!" :mrgreen:

Here is a video of a hot intersex woman

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:13 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 11156
Note: the terms used "panic," "chaos," "scared," "ran . . .", "tears," "dazed wandering around wondering what to do . . . what are you gonna do in Honolulu to 'take shelter,'" "going crazy," etc.

Now tell me that broadcasting a missile attack alert in the absence of at least 6 months of civil defense preparedness and whatever degree of shelter improvisation could be managed?

If we are attacked, there are going to be casualties. PERIOD. If we honestly want to reduce those casualties then we need to prepare accordingly and that will cost hundreds of $ millions and impose on daily life quite a bit.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17550
Now, the biggest TV network in Japan issues a false alarm of a PRK missile.

Governor of Hawaii....Japanese....NHK staff....Japanese....coincidence? :lol: :lol:

"MANY MISSILES HEADED PEARL......J/K...AHAHAHA"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:20 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16848
Tora,Tora, Tora...

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:31 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 14823
Quote:
Shortly after 8 a.m. local time Saturday, several alarmed Hawaii residents began posting screenshots of alerts they had received, reading: “BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.”

8 seems early to be up on a Saturday unless you're still partying from Friday and ain't gone to bed yet.

The early birds were alarmed. Morning ppl :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:13 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16848
C_S wrote:
Quote:
Shortly after 8 a.m. local time Saturday, several alarmed Hawaii residents began posting screenshots of alerts they had received, reading: “BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.”

8 seems early to be up on a Saturday unless you're still partying from Friday and ain't gone to bed yet.

The early birds were alarmed. Morning ppl :roll:

Let’s not forget that a large group of Japanese once paid Pearl Harbor a visit early one SUNDAY morning. ;-)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail