maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shithole Survey
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:05 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 14823
I read USA ppl are ignint b/c we don't travel to other shithole countries unless we absolutely have to.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:20 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 11156
EUBanana wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:
Shithole documentary. Observe the Mohammedan call to prayer at around 1:15.

The mind boggles. And after 40 years no improvement?

They simply won't/can't help themselves. I'm not seeing YT doing any exploiting in that documentary really.

Keep in mind: this is all the fault of the white man; every single aspect of wrong and harm on Earth is the fault of the white man. Let that sink in. :P

It's a big responsibility, but clearly Ms. Merkel and your European overlords understand the role they must play to right the wrongs of you and all of us Euro-colonials.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:53 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 12691
German guy, “They got the biggest food market in Ghana one street over from the biggest toxic dump in the whole world.”

So I’m thinking, why not move it then? They interview the guy who runs it, seems local, doesn’t seem like he’s that poor, he’s chilling there talking about his social conscience on his chair.

German guy, “there are lots of laws, the problem is they aren’t enforced.” Does the dude chilling in his chair only do something if he’s forced? It’s not fear of punishment that makes most people obey they law.

Worker dude talking to the German again, “Someone needs to help us”, wtf? You’ve had 40 years. Everybody there knows the problem it seems, from the boss on down. And everybody is totally passive about it.

You are independent. Take charge.

It’s not like they even seem that unhappy or worked to utter exhaustion. You seem them chilling out listening to music, laughing and joking with the girls... it’s not like a concentration camp or people working so hard they literally can’t do anything else.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:47 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17550
It's de facto slavery.

I have seen a scene like that in half a dozen dystopian sci fi films.

It literally looks like District 9 was filmed there.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:31 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4670
Last night I talked to a South African I game with from time to time. He's white, mid 20s. Says Trump is right. Much of Africa is a dump. South Africa could potentially be heaven on earth he claims - if there had not been for the black majority. Back in the days with white rule, whites would go out and beat the living fuck out of blacks to show who was boss. Now the kaffers are in charge and condition their young to hate the whites. White farms are raided, livestock killed. Sometimes the farmers are killed off. Or the farmers wife and kids. End result tends to be no more farm. The blacks can not run farms or don't want to - but are unhappy about there being a drop in food supply...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:58 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 11156
The small portions of Africa I have seen (Zimbabwe, RSA, Botswana, tiny bits of Mozambique and Zambia): absolutely yes, could be HEAVEN ON EARTH. Rich in natural resources, rich in heritage (and I don't just mean "any old heritage" but quality stuff), rich in people, rich in many other ways.

What they have consistently lacked? Leadership. Botswana is the ONLY nation in Africa of which I'm aware where the nation has had the benefit of a long string of truly ethical, devoted, generous, and competent leaders. Possibly just blind luck, but I think that the inherently "democratic" nature of traditional Tswana culture had a determining influence as did the relationship which the British Empire held with Bechuanaland, which could best be characterized as ranging from: passive assistance (e.g., by fostering a local elite who journeyed back to Albion for education, and also by fostering solid educational, transport and human services infrastructure prior to independence) to benign neglect (it was always a backwater, arid, low population density throughout most of the country, always suspected of hold vast mineral wealth but it basically wasn't discovered until just around the time of independence). The fact that independence was more-or-less handed over "on request" and that the protectorate had effectively been "groomed" for the transition for many years also helped.

Very few other post-colonial African nations enjoyed that unique mix of lucky circumstances. Many which had confirmed wealth to be extracted were turned into effective prison colonies by Euros early on and run like gulags. Those have tended to suffer the most in the post-colonial era.

Others received their fair share of "benign neglect" but were then turned into prizes as a result of the Cold War and in too many cases the Commies (or in others the Muzzies) won out.

The black regimes which have taken control of RSA in the last 25 years or so have done a really crap job of addressing the real issues in the country (poverty and cultures of violence and disorder). Even so, RSA's white regime prior to it collapse cannot be absolved.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:22 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 5738
I don't love Trump but there are more shithole nations than there are decent nations in the UN. I can think of maybe 10-15 true 1st world nations, probably 10-20 2nd world nations, 50-60 3rd world nations and then all the rest are shithole or aspire to be shithole nations some day.

Just about every MAJOR city in the US is a shithole, and they are/have been run by Dems for years. Heck I would call at least 6 states as shitholes IMO.

Dallas is a shithole. And I do mean a shithole. Dallas proper that is. Want to fuck your car up, drive their streets. Only a few areas of Dallas can be truly called "not shitholes" but they are surrounded by shitholes. East Dallas (shithole), Downtown Dallas "Yuppie Ville", West Dallas "semi shithole", South Dallas "out before sundown", North Dallas, couple good areas and some "never venture" areas. East and West are the Bario, South is the Hood, North is snowland with areas of deep shithole Hood, Downtown, well lots of snow that enjoy parking 4 miles down the street in a pay to park parking lot, at 5 bucks a day or 10 bucks for 24 hours. Funny thing is, most that live in Downtown, they work 10-20 miles from there. Fucking idiots.

If you get called to jury duty in Dallas County, have someone drop you off, if you can find smeone willing to brave the couple hours getting you there, 1-2 hours getting back out, only to turn around 2 hours later to spend 1-2 hours getting to you and the 3-4 hours getting back out again. I void the downtown Dallas like the fucking plague. Want to see me go into massive stroke territory, make me go down there. I fucking despise that place. No parking except at the above extortion rates, fucking one way streets all over the damn place (most 2 lanes to a side with 1 lane taken by parking, fucking DART buses loading/picking up their 1-2 riders per bus, or a lane closed for dubious repairs, not to mention the traffic lights that barely let 1-2 cars get thru before they change and there will always be the asshole wanting to make a left turn in the only lane open on your side at the thousand intersections that DO NOT HAVE protected left. Fuck that place.

I irritated a judge last jury summons when I told him reason I despise jury duty is because it is located in downtown Dallas and by the time I get where I want, find parking, pay out the ass for doing so, someone is getting the death penalty for fucking up my day so bad. Trial has not even started and they are already GUILTY of putting me down here in this shithole. They will pay dearly for that.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:59 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2181
2ndAcr wrote:
I don't love Trump but there are more shithole nations than there are decent nations in the UN. I can think of maybe 10-15 true 1st world nations, probably 10-20 2nd world nations, 50-60 3rd world nations and then all the rest are shithole or aspire to be shithole nations some day.

Just about every MAJOR city in the US is a shithole, and they are/have been run by Dems for years. Heck I would call at least 6 states as shitholes IMO.

Dallas is a shithole. And I do mean a shithole. Dallas proper that is. Want to fuck your car up, drive their streets. Only a few areas of Dallas can be truly called "not shitholes" but they are surrounded by shitholes. East Dallas (shithole), Downtown Dallas "Yuppie Ville", West Dallas "semi shithole", South Dallas "out before sundown", North Dallas, couple good areas and some "never venture" areas. East and West are the Bario, South is the Hood, North is snowland with areas of deep shithole Hood, Downtown, well lots of snow that enjoy parking 4 miles down the street in a pay to park parking lot, at 5 bucks a day or 10 bucks for 24 hours. Funny thing is, most that live in Downtown, they work 10-20 miles from there. Fucking idiots.

If you get called to jury duty in Dallas County, have someone drop you off, if you can find smeone willing to brave the couple hours getting you there, 1-2 hours getting back out, only to turn around 2 hours later to spend 1-2 hours getting to you and the 3-4 hours getting back out again. I void the downtown Dallas like the fucking plague. Want to see me go into massive stroke territory, make me go down there. I fucking despise that place. No parking except at the above extortion rates, fucking one way streets all over the damn place (most 2 lanes to a side with 1 lane taken by parking, fucking DART buses loading/picking up their 1-2 riders per bus, or a lane closed for dubious repairs, not to mention the traffic lights that barely let 1-2 cars get thru before they change and there will always be the asshole wanting to make a left turn in the only lane open on your side at the thousand intersections that DO NOT HAVE protected left. Fuck that place.

I irritated a judge last jury summons when I told him reason I despise jury duty is because it is located in downtown Dallas and by the time I get where I want, find parking, pay out the ass for doing so, someone is getting the death penalty for fucking up my day so bad. Trial has not even started and they are already GUILTY of putting me down here in this shithole. They will pay dearly for that.

Älä kuse omaan nuotioon. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:32 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17550
Jeez..Dallas sounds worse than LA. The traffic is terrible in LA but there a numerous multimillion dollar neighborhoods and fantastic museums and restaurants and fantastic beaches.

I have been in and out of Dallas. Been to Houston...ugly-ass city.

One time I had to go to jury duty in Santa Ana (Orange County seat)...the parking rates pissed me off so I parked in a sketchy neighborhood and a f****** pit bull jumped over a chain link fence and bit me in the ass.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:36 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 14517
Put the Haitians and Africans into Hawaii and Hawaii will become a shithole overnight. Every neighborhood in Europe and North America where Haitians and Africans established themselves has become a shithole. Replace the Haitians with Norwegians and Haiti will become a resort area. Liberals can't accept accpt reality if it soddomized them.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next