maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: Shithole Survey
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:00 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Which of the following countries are "shitholes"

1) Norway
2) Somalia
3) Pakistan
4) Afghanistan
5) Luxembourg
6) Sudan
7) Venezuela
8) Haiti
9) Canada
10) USA

*Note: There is no incorrect answer because your opinion in inherently valued even if you gain all knowledge of the outside world from George Soros funded websites.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Shithole Survey
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:35 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15595
2, 3, 4, 6, 7, and 8.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:37 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16050
It's a pretty safe bet that a migrant from Somalia will on average be less of an asset to a country than a migrant from Norway.

Is this another verboten opinion to have these days?

"When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:02 am 
Sergeant Major

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... emark.html

Quote:
BREAKING NEWS: UN calls Trump a RACIST for ‘s***hole countries’ remark: Human rights spokesman attacks the President for ‘dismissing entire countries and continents’ with his Oval Office comment

UN branded President Trump's remarks about Haiti and African nations 'racist'
    Trump questioned why the U.S. should accept immigrants from Haiti and Africa
    He asked why US was having 'all these people from s***hole countries'
    Trump said that instead, he wanted people from countries like Norway
    The White House did not deny Trump made the comments in a statement

By David Martosko, Us Political Editor For Dailymail.com and Sara Malm For Mailonline
Published: 06:16 EST, 12 January 2018 | Updated: 06:51 EST, 12 January 2018

The United Nations has branded President Donald Trump a 'racist' after he reportedly called African countries 's***holes'.
Trump made the derogatory comments while asking members of Congress why the U.S. should accept more immigrants from Haiti and Africa, rather than places like Norway in rejecting a bipartisan immigration deal.
U.N. human rights spokesman Rupert Colville said there was no other word that could be used to describe President Trump's comments other than 'racist'.

He added: 'You cannot dismiss entire countries and continents as 's***holes', whose entire populations, who are not white, are therefore not welcome.'
The African Union continental body said it was 'frankly alarmed' by Trump's comments.
'Given the historical reality of how many Africans arrived in the United States as slaves, this statement flies in the face of all accepted behavior and practice,' AU spokeswoman Ebba Kalondo said.

Continued at above link

I guess that the UN wants the US to cut more funding from UN programs... :lol:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:18 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
The African Union continental body said it was 'frankly alarmed' by Trump's comments.
'Given the historical reality of how many Africans arrived in the United States as slaves, this statement flies in the face of all accepted behavior and practice,' AU spokeswoman Ebba Kalondo said.

Captured and sold into slavery by Africans...you left that out Ebba. Not to mention slavery was ended in the US 150 years ago after the death of 600,000 white men.

In recompense, I think the US should immediately accept all the theoretical nuclear physicists from Chad that want to emigrate to the US and anyone from Venezuela that can throw a 100 mph fastball.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:24 am 
Sergeant Major

The UN should organize a new voting body..call it a the Shithole Assembly. You need a per capita annual GDP under $1500 to get in but a country can appeal for special entry if their per capita GDP is under $2000 but they throw over 5000 gays off rooftops every year or incinerate at least 100 Christians in a brick oven every year or stone to death over 100 women for adultery

Automatic entry if your chief executive is titled "President for Life".

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:25 am 
Sergeant Major

Anthropoid wrote:
2, 3, 4, 6, 7, and 8.

A job is waiting for you in the Trump WH. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:24 am 
Sergeant Major

Saw this at Yahoo News:

What sayeth a learned man who resides in a country in the continent containing these shithole countries:

Quote:
It's not all anger and condemnation in Africa after President Donald Trump's vulgar remark about immigrants. Some on the continent say they agree.

"President Donald Trump is absolutely right. Africa is a continent of shit," says Mamady Traore, a 30-year-old sociologist in the West African nation of Guinea. "When you have heads of state who mess with the constitutions to perpetuate their power. When you have rebel factions that kill children, disembowel women as saints, who mutilate innocent civilians. Frankly, it must be said that it's crap."

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:00 pm 
Sergeant Major

Hello...world....listen...this is the way New Yorkers talk. Everyone from New York does not sound like Leonard Bernstein. Get over it.

There is also this...this was a business meeting AFTER the press left. It is the Prezzy, WH staff and Senators and Congresspersons. It's not the fucking 1st grade Christmas play rehearsal. Durban is a fucking weepy cunt. If he were genuinely worried about "presidential language' then he would shut his fish taco mouth. Spineless, lying ,skanky echinoderm is just trying to score political points.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18257

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next