maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shithole Survey
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Were it up to me there would be the immigration judges and resources to keep all coming (including families) border jumpers together in detention facilities, give them their hearing within 14 days of their being picked up, and then either release them OR send back to where they came from at the conclusion of that hearing.

When you have a system where almost half of those who are 'caught and released' on the promise they will show up for their immigration court hearing blow off their hearing; when there are almost 1 million outstanding deportation orders and ICE is only able to deport a small percentage of that; when you have 3 million illegals with criminal records loose in your country; then the existing system does not work.

Quote:
the current no-show rate for children is 46 percent.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... -given-co/

Quote:
ICE: 950,000 illegals with 'removal orders' free, raids get just a sliver

There are an estimated 3 million illegal immigrants with criminal records in addition to their illegal status and the administration has said it will make them a priority for removal. The numbers in the ICE answers could have adjusted but deporting criminal illegals was not a priority in the last months of the Obama administration, according to experts.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ice- ... t-a-sliver

Nero, you're so smart....who is it that sometimes says "Ordnung muss sein"?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:42 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1459
chijohnaok wrote:
Were it up to me there would be the immigration judges and resources to keep all coming (including families) border jumpers together in detention facilities, give them their hearing within 14 days of their being picked up, and then either release them OR send back to where they came from at the conclusion of that hearing.

When you have a system where almost half of those who are 'caught and released' on the promise they will show up for their immigration court hearing blow off their hearing; when there are almost 1 million outstanding deportation orders and ICE is only able to deport a small percentage of that; when you have 3 million illegals with criminal records loose in your country; then the existing system does not work.

Quote:

Quote:

There are an estimated 3 million illegal immigrants with criminal records in addition to their illegal status and the administration has said it will make them a priority for removal. The numbers in the ICE answers could have adjusted but deporting criminal illegals was not a priority in the last months of the Obama administration, according to experts.

Nero, you're so smart....who is it that sometimes says "Ordnung muss sein"?

Oh yeah, you are those one of those who do not read their links.

Quote:

Politifact rates it as Image

I am not aware of this, but...
Quote:

... the article is from February 20, 2017, so it is most likely Hillary's fault.

Lock her up. ;)

PS. You seem to be one of those who do not read the stuff they are linking. :lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Nero, you are an idiot.

Politifact ruled the 90% figure that Jeff Flake gave as false.
But that same Politifact also said:
Quote:
A more recent estimate for children specifically, made by the director of the office responsible for handling such cases, is that the current no-show rate for children is 46 percent.

It’s right there in the last paragraph ffs!

Had you bothered actually doing more than looking at the headline and then skipping the rest of it, you would have seen that.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Last edited by chijohnaok on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

Does that article being from “February 20, 2017,“ make it not accurate?

I didn’t realize that there is a “stale date” or “goes bad after x days” on facts.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:38 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
LOL!

First Nero denies that pictures in a 2014 article as real, and flatout states he doesn't believe the photos.

Then he starts posting more Politifact spin in, but the article posted still refutes his wishful disbelief regarding the released children.

Perhaps you should just retreat and act like nothing ever happened in this thread, Nero? :P

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:51 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18648
Those crocodile tears...

I haven't seen a performance as unconvincing as that since John Wayne tried to play Genghis Khan.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:28 am 
Sergeant Major

Elian Gonzalez.......Janet El Reno orders his seizure by force with "assault guns" and deportation back to a Commie regime ;)

Bill Clinton in charge.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:34 am 
Sergeant Major

Does anyone know where the 20 day limit on holding children brought to this country illegally or crossing without their parents comes from?

A) A law of the Congress

B) The Constitution

C) An order from a Federal judge issued in a case brought by the ACLU against the Obama administration

Anyone? Anyone?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:48 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Mac wrote:
Those crocodile tears...

I haven't seen a performance as unconvincing as that since John Wayne tried to play Genghis Khan.

:lol:

Not a tear in sight. Hahahaha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:52 am 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 10085
Well since Nero seems to think we are inhumane in our treatment of illegal's I'd suggest that we give our Air Force reservists some training by loading up these illegals and transporting them to Finland and we can watch how humane they are treated there. I'm sure you can take in several families Nero. Of course he'd have to take on the job of insuring that all the children coming across are actually with their parents and not some sex trafficker but I'm sure he has a system in place to do that instantaneously.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 26  Next