maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: We Wuz Trojan's And Sheit
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:41 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
EF Silk is a dumbass.

That bust looks like a middle aged Italian guy.

Another view of that same bust:

His birth name was "Publius Cornelius Scipio".
He was born in Rome.

He earned the name " Africanus" because he defeated Hannibal in Africa.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:43 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15095
LOL right. Scipio Africanus was "black."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1334
Obamaton and Michelletiti.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:00 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18648
They are too dumb to realise that they are backing themselves into a corner with this Egyptians were black shit.

Attachment:
1517950945384.jpg
1517950945384.jpg [ 204.69 KiB | Viewed 434 times ]

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:21 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5632
Mac wrote:
They are too dumb to realise that they are backing themselves into a corner with this Egyptians were black shit.

Attachment:
1517950945384.jpg

The Egyptians will suddenly become Hellenes right around the time it comes to cut the checks.

The hilarious thing is the "Egyptians" were evidently everyone BUT Egyptians for its final 350 or so years.

I have this radical idea that one does not have to pay their ancestor's checks, and you also don't get to claim their accolades personally.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:11 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18648
I guess not as many people are into inter-racial threesome's as the Beeb thought there would be...

Quote:
Annoyed with Troy Troy: Fall of a City flops as just 1.6m tune in to BBC’s £16million bonkbuster

The BBC's £16 million bonkbuster Troy: Fall of a City has lost out to ITV's The Voice in the Saturday night ratings war, despite attempting to thrill viewers with an inter-racial threesome

THE BBC’s £16 million bonkbuster Troy: Fall of a City has been branded a massive waste of cash after pulling in an audience of just 1.6m viewers.

The Saturday night prime-time drama, which follows the steamy love affair between Paris and Helen during the Trojan War, has seen overnight ratings tumble from an average of 3.2million in episode one to just 1.6m in episode four.

It comes despite producers hoping the eight-part series, which is also a co-production with streaming-giant Netflix, would rival Game of Thrones.

One TV insider said: “Everyone thought Troy would be a huge hit – especially given the amount of money that the BBC pumped into it.

“But ratings have been bleak and the fact so many people have turned off is very telling.

“It’s pretty embarrassing for everyone involved given BBC producers made the decision to place it in the primetime Saturday night slot at 9pm which is used to seeing ratings of well over five million.”

The fourth instalment of the historical drama, which stars Bella Dayne, 28 and Louis Hunger, 25, lost out to ITV’s The Voice on Sunday night which contrastingly drew in a huge audience of 4.9million viewers.

Viewers branded the episode “boring beyond belief” and “ridiculous” despite featuring an inter-racial threesome between Achilles, Patroclus and Briseis.

One viewer blasted: “How can the BBC make such a story so boring, dull, plodding and did they trawl for the worst actors they could find?”

And another added: “The BBC has yet again succeeded in making interesting subject matter into dull, whispery c***.”

The disastrous ratings come after the BBC revealed plans to reinvent Saturday night TV by replacing family-friendly entertainment with big-budget dramas.

Tory MP Andrew Bridgen, 53, said: “The BBC does not have to worry about the commercial viability of its programming or the programmes it commissions because it knows it is funded by £4billion a year of taxpayer’s money through the mandatory license fee and does not have to operate in the real commercial world unfortunately.”

A BBC spokesman declined to comment.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5 ... uster/amp/

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:20 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Watch soon for a hashtag campaign going on about how if you were to refuse a multiracial threesome then you must be a racist.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:57 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15675
The BBC is killing itself. If it was a commercial organisation they'd be bricking it about now but as they aren't, this shit will flow on and on and on.

My boss was ranting at me today about how the last Star Wars movie was dire. Not from a particularly politically loaded standpoint but just saying it was a terrible movie. I suspect Disney is a lot more likely to take note than the BBC would - Disney actually has to get bums on seats after all.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:18 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Quote:
Tory MP Andrew Bridgen, 53, said: “The BBC does not have to worry about the commercial viability of its programming or the programmes it commissions because it knows it is funded by £4billion a year of taxpayer’s money through the mandatory license fee and does not have to operate in the real commercial world unfortunately.”

Zang! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:30 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
EUBanana wrote:
The BBC is killing itself. If it was a commercial organisation they'd be bricking it about now but as they aren't, this shit will flow on and on and on.

My boss was ranting at me today about how the last Star Wars movie was dire. Not from a particularly politically loaded standpoint but just saying it was a terrible movie. I suspect Disney is a lot more likely to take note than the BBC would - Disney actually has to get bums on seats after all.

Disney won't necessarily be rushing to make big changes.

American moviegoing audiences are basically kids nowadays. Kids and that swath of humanity which just loves them some Transformers, Pacific Rim, and other CGI engorged nonsense with shitty filler-level writing.

Those who enjoy more than the shallow CGI ejaculates, kids movies (also huge bucks at theaters), and the pretentious Hollywood-centric films don't bother going to the theater anymore. Stream what we want to see at home.

I've gone to the theater once a year, in the past couple. The decade before that, I averaged even less. It's pretty commonplace. This is part of the reason Hollywood started pandering to Asian audience preferences more in recent years. American theater attendance has been steadily dropping for many years while Asian attendance has gone up. We've become increasingly jaded with Hollywood's largely mediocre and repetitive offerings, and many have stopped bothering to go as much as before.

So Disney's CGI candy addicts are the only ones going, for the most part. They're still playing largely to the shallow Michael Bay crowd, and probalby aren't going to be drastically hit at the box office if they continue their assery with Star Wars.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8