maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 865 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 87  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
jack t ripper wrote:
The FBI does not record witness questioning. Instead, the FBI agents draw up contemporaneous written "302's".

Of course, if some asshats are going to CHANGE them after the fact then we have a serious problem.

Covering up the names of other anti-Trump FBI moles with bullshit national security excuses is shocking. FBI HQ is the mucky bottom of the swamp.

Has the FBI really come to the point that a person being questioned/interviewed by an FBI agent must bring his own cameraman along to tape the interview, otherwise the FBI 302 might end up resembling something from the fiction aisle at Barnes & Noble?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15095
Well, it has been what? 1.5 years since the end of the Hussein regime; are we ANY closer to him being charged with any crimes? Disappointed, but then I guess being an "ex-President" represents a very high threshold for most prosecutors much less investigators to get going . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:16 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8152
jack t ripper wrote:
The FBI does not record witness questioning.

In the "good old days" when an FBI Special (they are all Special :lol: ) agent's account was taken as God's word.

Now... the FBI's conviction rate is headed south as juries question their veracity.

Which is one outcome of being stupid...

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:03 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Holy shit, those... coincidences? :shock:

If even part of this ends up being true, John Kerry's cooked.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:48 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1334
NefariousKoel wrote:
Holy shit, those... coincidences? :shock:

If even part of this ends up being true, John Kerry's cooked.

On the Pizzagate scale, five pizzas. :lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:47 am 
Sergeant Major

And Hillary thinks THIS guy favored Trump over her? She is completely delusional. Wandering around the woods in Connecticut is EXACTLY the appropriate activity for her.

What a pussy Comey is. The guy is a 6 ft 7 walking cunt. It's obvious he conspired to sabotage Trump with his memos to self and the deliberately incomplete pissgate briefing. You can't believe a word the guy says and he has about as much class as Billy Carter.

Quote:
During a visit to Ireland, fired FBI Director James Comey said Friday that he was so ashamed of current U.S. immigration policies that he considered telling Irish customs officials that he was Canadian when he arrived.

Comey made the remark during a public interview in Dublin, the Irish Times reported.

“I am ashamed of the way my country has acted with respect of those children. I am disgusted, I am horrified, I am embarrassed, I’m ashamed,” he said.

Comey, who is on a promotional tour for his book, "A Higher Loyalty," arrived in Ireland with his wife this week.

"My wife and I were joking, not really joking; we wanted to tell the people on the customs line coming here that we were Canadian. And we were joking but it’s funny because it reveals a truth: I’m ashamed."
- Former FBI Director James Comey
“My wife and I were joking, not really joking; we wanted to tell the people on the customs line coming here that we were Canadian. And we were joking but it’s funny because it reveals a truth: I’m ashamed,” he said.

Comey blamed the U.S.-Mexico border crisis -- in which scores of children were separated from their parents until President Donald Trump issued an executive order changing the policy -- on political and economic conditions in Central America.

A day earlier, in an interview with the Guardian, Comey likened the detention centers for immigrants arriving in the U.S. to the Japanese internment camps during World II and the civil rights struggles of the 1960s.

Comey also told the Dublin crowd that his decision to reopen a case on Hillary Clinton’s alleged mishandling of emails just 11 days before the November 2016 presidential election was not motivated by politics. It was a decision many have blamed for her loss.

The former FBI director also reiterated his criticism of President Trump, whom he said is “morally unqualified for office.”

Comey ended by expressing confidence that the country’s “democratic institutions” will withstand any political fervors.

“The rule of law is spine,” he said. “No president serves long enough to screw that up. Donald Trump, even if he were competent, he could not screw that up.”

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:47 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
jack t ripper wrote:
And Hillary thinks THIS guy favored Trump over her? She is completely delusional. Wandering around the woods in Connecticut is EXACTLY the appropriate activity for her.

What a pussy Comey is. The guy is a 6 ft 7 walking cunt. It's obvious he conspired to sabotage Trump with his memos to self and the deliberately incomplete pissgate briefing. You can't believe a word the guy says and he has about as much class as Billy Carter.

Quote:
During a visit to Ireland, fired FBI Director James Comey said Friday that he was so ashamed of current U.S. immigration policies that he considered telling Irish customs officials that he was Canadian when he arrived.

Comey made the remark during a public interview in Dublin, the Irish Times reported.

“I am ashamed of the way my country has acted with respect of those children. I am disgusted, I am horrified, I am embarrassed, I’m ashamed,” he said.

Comey, who is on a promotional tour for his book, "A Higher Loyalty," arrived in Ireland with his wife this week.

"My wife and I were joking, not really joking; we wanted to tell the people on the customs line coming here that we were Canadian. And we were joking but it’s funny because it reveals a truth: I’m ashamed."
- Former FBI Director James Comey
“My wife and I were joking, not really joking; we wanted to tell the people on the customs line coming here that we were Canadian. And we were joking but it’s funny because it reveals a truth: I’m ashamed,” he said.

Comey blamed the U.S.-Mexico border crisis -- in which scores of children were separated from their parents until President Donald Trump issued an executive order changing the policy -- on political and economic conditions in Central America.

A day earlier, in an interview with the Guardian, Comey likened the detention centers for immigrants arriving in the U.S. to the Japanese internment camps during World II and the civil rights struggles of the 1960s.

Comey also told the Dublin crowd that his decision to reopen a case on Hillary Clinton’s alleged mishandling of emails just 11 days before the November 2016 presidential election was not motivated by politics. It was a decision many have blamed for her loss.

The former FBI director also reiterated his criticism of President Trump, whom he said is “morally unqualified for office.”

Comey ended by expressing confidence that the country’s “democratic institutions” will withstand any political fervors.

“The rule of law is spine,” he said. “No president serves long enough to screw that up. Donald Trump, even if he were competent, he could not screw that up.”

Comey is a self-serving snake. His actions have pointed to that for a long time.

He'd probably sell his own mother if it got him extra political points with a powerful group.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Swamp dweller goes down.

29 year veteran director of Senate Intel Committee Information Security indicted for lying to FBI....he was leaking damaging information about the Trump campaign to his ex honey at NYT.

Quote:
James A. Wolfe, former Senate Intel panel security director, indicted for allegedly lying to FBI

By Edmund DeMarche, John Roberts | Fox News

Former Senate Intel Committee security director indicted

Justice Department announces that a former security director for the Senate Intelligence Committee has been indicted and accused of making false statements to FBI agents while they were investigating leaks of classified information.

A former security director for the Senate Intelligence Committee -- who was in charge of maintaining all classified information from the Executive Office to the panel -- was indicted for allegedly giving false statements to FBI agents looking into possible leaks to reporters, the Justice Department announced Thursday night.

James A. Wolfe, 58, served as the panel's security director for 29 years, according to the feds.

Wolfe lied to the FBI in December 2017 about contacts he had with three reporters, the indictment read. He also allegedly lied about giving two reporters non-public information about committee matters.

Ali Watkins

The New York Times revealed federal investigators had seized years' worth of email and phone records relating to reporter Ali Watkins.

Earlier Thursday, the New York Times revealed that federal investigators had seized years' worth of email and phone records relating to one of its reporters, Ali Watkins. She previously had a three-year romantic relationship with Wolfe, the Times reported, adding that the records covered a period of time before she joined the paper.

READ THE INDICTMENT

Wolfe allegedly admitted to FBI agents in 2017 that he lied about his relationship with a reporter identified in court papers as "REPORTER #2." He admitted the relationship after he was shown photos of the two of them together, according to the indictment.

Wolfe was allegedly in contact with "REPORTER #2" and they exchanged tens of thousands of electronic communications and often daily phone calls. He would also meet at the reporter’s apartment, court papers alleged.

Wolfe had extensive contact with reporters about "MALE-1," who was reportedly identified as Carter Page, a Trump campaign adviser.

Wolfe received classified information about "MALE-1" on the same day he exchanged 82 text messages with "REPORTER #2," according to the indictment. A few weeks later, "REPORTER #2" published an online article that revealed the identity of "MALE-1."

On April 3, 2017, Watkins’ byline appeared on a BuzzFeed article that revealed that Page had met with a Russian intelligence operative in 2013.

Wolfe allegedly called "REPORTER #2" nearly a half-hour after the story went live and had a phone conversation for about seven minutes.

In December 2017, Wolfe allegedly messaged "REPORTER #2."

“I’ve watched your career take off even before you ever had a career in journalism. ... I always tried to give you as much Information (sic) that I could and to do the right thing with it so you could get that scoop before anyone else. ... I always enjoyed the way that you would pursue a story,like nobody else was doing in my hal1way (sic). I felt like I was part of your excitement and was always very supportive of your career and the tenacity that you exhibited to chase down a good story," the message read, according to the indictment.

Watkins worked previously for BuzzFeed, Politico and McClatchy.

The Wall Street Journal, citing an unnamed source, reported that Watkins disclosed the relationship when she joined The Times.

Mark MacDougall, Watkins’ attorney, said: "It's always disconcerting when a journalist's telephone records are obtained by the Justice Department — through a grand jury subpoena or other legal process. Whether it was really necessary here will depend on the nature of the investigation and the scope of any charges."

Wolfe maintained that he did not share any classified information or news leads, according to the indictment. He is not charged with disclosing classified information.

Wolfe used several means to contact reporters, including Signal and WhatsApp, according to court papers. He also met “clandestinely in person,” in secluded areas of the Hart Senate Office Building, the indictment charged.

Wolfe is expected to make his first court appearance Friday. It wasn't immediately clear if he had a lawyer. Each false statement count is punishable by up to five years in prison, though if convicted, Wolfe would almost certainly face only a fraction of that time.

Fox News' Chad Pergram, Mike Arroyo, Mike Emanuel and the Associated Press contributed to this report.

So it turns out that Wolfe may not have been the only MEMBERS OF SENATE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE that she "dated":

NEW YORK TIMES REPORTER ONCE DATED OTHER MEMBERS OF SENATE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:00 pm 
Sergeant Major

Instead of "hitting the pavement" to get a story she "hit the mattresses"...or maybe it was just kneepads

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

Deputy AG Rod Clouseau :lol:

From Limbaugh'

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 865 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 87  Next