maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 865 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 87  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:12 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
The honorable thing would have been to recuse himself or herself from the Russia probe or to resign from the FBI.....NOT to sign on as a fucking mole, saboteur.

Clearly FBI policy was violated.

Possibly that was criminal

And what is the standard for disbarment in DC?

Also, consider this....what kind of level of confidence in the general thinking of the Clintonistas at FBI HQ do you have to have for lawyers to be posting career-ending-if-discovered text messages on the company phone???? You have to be confident the bosses have your ass covered because THEY feel the same way.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:15 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
jack t ripper wrote:
The honorable thing would have been to recuse himself or herself from the Russia probe or to resign from the FBI.....NOT to sign on as a fucking mole, saboteur.

Clearly FBI policy was violated.

Possibly that was criminal

And what is the standard for disbarment in DC?

Also, consider this....what kind of level of confidence in the general thinking of the Clintonistas at FBI HQ do you have to have for lawyers to be posting career-ending-if-discovered text messages on the company phone???? You have to be confident the bosses have your ass covered because THEY feel the same way.

Good point.

It only indicates that this was considered okay within that senior circle, or even encouraged.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:31 pm 
Sergeant Major

Incredibly, I just learned that Lisa Page was also on the Mueller probe but is not there anymore. :lol:

"Vive le resistance", baby!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/these-are- ... nsel-team/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

It is POSSIBLE that Mueller did not know he was hiring two avowed Trump haters but how can it be nobody at FBI warned him?

What about Comey? he and Mueller are old swamp buddies. Surely Comey knew about the sentiments of Strzok and Page? If not, he is more clueless than he looks. It's a completely casual awareness that everyone else feels like you do. They are like an ISIS cell deciding who is going to get to carry the explosive vest.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17757
The swamp is deeper than imagined. Almost the entire appointed positions in gobmint are corrupt for crying out loud. gesh

president Trump needs a flamethrower.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:32 pm 
Hair in the soap

jack t ripper wrote:
It is POSSIBLE that Mueller did not know he was hiring two avowed Trump haters but how can it be nobody at FBI warned him?

What about Comey? he and Mueller are old swamp buddies. Surely Comey knew about the sentiments of Strzok and Page? If not, he is more clueless than he looks. It's a completely casual awareness that everyone else feels like you do. They are like an ISIS cell deciding who is going to get to carry the explosive vest.

It's obvious McCabe was in on it because they specifically mentioned talking about it to "Andy" (McCabe) in their texts.

Those texts also heavily allude to much more. That video I posted, with the actors reciting the text exchange was even more revealing than I expected. About halfway through, there is all kinds of shady shit they're alluding to, and talk of trying to keep it all quiet.

Shocking thing is.. those revealed texts are only a small portion of those released, and didn't go very far past the election. There was still a lot more that was supposedly "missing" from before, and especially afterward during those months up until Strzok and Page were fired from the Mueller team (only after the earlier texts were released outside their bureau).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:48 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14970
Probably 90% of the "political" or "bureacratic" or "Federal employee" class were/are against Trump. He represents everything they fear and loath: accountability, a system run for and by the people instead of an appointed elite class. This includes of course, the vast majority of card carrying Democrats (probably 99%) but I wouldn't be surprised if it also includes a very large fraction of Republicans and so-called "Independents."

It is amazing the man managed to win because he threatens the entire corrupt career politician/bureaucrat two-party moiety system which has progressively taken over American society.

Vive la Fucking Revolution INDEED!

Long live the Cheeto Revolutionary!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:08 pm 
Hair in the soap

Anthropoid wrote:
Probably 90% of the "political" or "bureacratic" or "Federal employee" class were/are against Trump. He represents everything they fear and loath: accountability, a system run for and by the people instead of an appointed elite class. This includes of course, the vast majority of card carrying Democrats (probably 99%) but I wouldn't be surprised if it also includes a very large fraction of Republicans and so-called "Independents."

It is amazing the man managed to win because he threatens the entire corrupt career politician/bureaucrat two-party moiety system which has progressively taken over American society.

Vive la Fucking Revolution INDEED!

Long live the Cheeto Revolutionary!

Populares vs Optimates once more?

While the Dem vs GOP axis is still a hard reality, the composition of those parties (and elements within each) have changed so much in recent years, it's a new situation. And beginning to go well from where I'm sitting. Just hoping any widespread swing of the Overton window doesn't go too far to the other side, though, in the long run.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:22 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17757
you know what we have a problem w/ infestation. pests are about.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:13 pm 
Hair in the soap

After reading most of the massive report, Bongino says it contains info completely opposite of what the Demo-media is pushing about "no bias" (which was actually a brief mention of no documents admitting to it). Says, "absolutely damning" of Strzok, for instance.

Along with all those FBI agents now being placed under investigation, he says the IG report contains the preliminaries for busting out the whole Trump-Russia-Spygate schemers.

Interesting times.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 865 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 87  Next