maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 879 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 88  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:32 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Let's see...the IG report, like 18 months in the making, just HAPPENS to be released the same day the NY AG brings charges against a Trump Foundation in the state of NY...an investigation that has ALSO been going on for 2 years.

Wow, go figure! What are the odds of that?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:21 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 19398
jack t ripper wrote:
Let's see...the IG report, like 18 months in the making, just HAPPENS to be released the same day the NY AG brings charges against a Trump Foundation in the state of NY...an investigation that has ALSO been going on for 2 years.

Wow, go figure! What are the odds of that?

Guess which one of these stories is the the number 1 read story on the BBC website right now?

Protip - It's not the IG report. ;)

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:23 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 19398
Is she taking the piss?

Attachment:
1529012933079.png
1529012933079.png [ 38.7 KiB | Viewed 126 times ]

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/stat ... 1101582336

I am going to have to give Hilldawg some credit though, it did make me chuckle.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:31 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8891
jack t ripper wrote:
Even so, it is simply not plausible after all his comments about Trump that he tried to help Trump win. Hillary and her supporters are mental cases if they think this.

They were all certain Hillary was going to win. Comey did it to avoid the future claim that the electorate should have known about it before Hillary was voted in. It's one of the few true things he's said. I wouldn't be surprised if the Clintons told him to release it expecting to easily weather the storm. Then she lost and screwed it all up. Political Theater & Divine Justice. But yes, they are mental cases. :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

CatLover7 wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
Even so, it is simply not plausible after all his comments about Trump that he tried to help Trump win. Hillary and her supporters are mental cases if they think this.

They were all certain Hillary was going to win. Comey did it to avoid the future claim that the electorate should have known about it before Hillary was voted in. It's one of the few true things he's said. I wouldn't be surprised if the Clintons told him to release it expecting to easily weather the storm. Then she lost and screwed it all up. Political Theater & Divine Justice. But yes, they are mental cases. :)

Lordy! I think you got that exactly right! He had also told the Congress he would provide more information if it developed so he would have been excoriated severely for NOT announcing it before the election.

Here is the confusing thing. Did Comey win it for Trump or was it the Russians?

The real answer is the Hildabeast completely failed to see the 1000 ft political tidal wave coming and Trump nailed it. Michigan did not vote for Trump because of Hillary's emails or a couple of thousand dollars of Facebook ads. It's laughable.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

The IG has referred 5 OTHER FBI agents for further investigation for damning anti-Trump texts on official FBI phones :roll:

Trump is just paranoid, right?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:12 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Fisted.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... leaks.html

Quote:
June 15, 2018

Did reporters violate the law in giving gifts to FBI employees in exchange for leaks?

By Rick Moran

One of the swampiest revelations in the swampy I.G. report on the FBI investigation into Clinton emails is the bombshell news that reporters were known to give gifts to FBI employees – possibly in exchange for leaks.

Daily Caller:

Although public details of these exchanges are scant, they could constitute prosecutable violations of federal gift-giving rules.

The gifts in question included "tickets to sporting events, golfing outings, drinks and meals, and admittance to nonpublic social events."

"We will separately report on those investigations as they are concluded, consistent with the Inspector General Act, other applicable federal statutes, and OIG policy," the report reads.

Gift-giving rules for federal employees are quite specific.

The rules define a prohibited source as a person who:
    Is seeking official action by, is doing business or seeking to do business with, or is regulated by the employee's agency; or
    Has interests that may be substantially affected by performance or nonperformance of the employee's official duties.

The problem for the I..G is in the letter of the law – the definition of a "prohibited source," for example:

These rules apply to government officials, and it is not clear if any reporters involved in these dealings could face any sort of punishment.

It's also not clear a reporter should be considered a "prohibited source" within the meaning of the provided definitions.

Violations of gift-giving rules are sometimes prosecuted as violations of the honest services fraud (HSF) statute. High profile office-holders indicted for gift violations under this law include Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey and former GOP Gov. Bob McDonnell of Virginia. Jack Abramoff, the notorious Washington lobbyist, was convicted of honest services fraud.

When Trump talks about "the swamp," this is exactly what he means: the cozy, incestuous relationship between federal employees and officials and the media, lobbyists, and those who stand to benefit in some way from that relationship.

These relationships breed corruption – even if, according to the definition of the law, they aren't technically illegal.

The leaking from DoJ employees in the Mueller probe has been incredible. Even when the leaks prove to be fake news, the press rarely corrects the record. The avalanche of information that should be secret but isn't constitutes a clear case of bias at the DoJ to "get Trump" at all costs, with the media as willing accomplices.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

"FBI Lawyer #2", cited in the IG report for bias, is the same turd who got fired from the Mueller probe for anti-trump text messages

It is simply not arguable that bias was not demonstrated...the only thing the IG was unable to say with certainty is that they went easy on Hillary in the email probe.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

‘VIVE LE RESISTANCE’: Mueller Attorney FIRED After Sending ‘ANTI-TRUMP’ Texts

posted by The Sean Hannity Show -
1 day ago

‘VIVE LE RESISTANCE’: Mueller Attorney FIRED After Sending ‘ANTI-TRUMP’ Texts

An attorney with the Department of Justice who had worked with special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russian-collusion probe was removed after sending biased, anti-Trump texts during the 2016 election and beyond.

According to the Daily Caller, the unidentified lawyer was the “lead attorney on the investigation into Russian election interference” beginning in May 2017 but was removed in February 2018 after his texts were made available to Mueller.

The recently released report by the DOJ’s Inspector General revealed those exchanges.

“I am numb,” wrote the lawyer the day after Trump’s election. “I am so stressed about what I could have done differently.”

“Is it making you rethink your commitment to the Trump administration?” asked another lawyer earlier that month.

“Hell no. Viva le resistance,” the future Mueller attorney responded.

Read the full report at the Daily Caller.

The post ‘VIVE LE RESISTANCE’: Mueller Attorney FIRED After Sending ‘ANTI-TRUMP’ Texts appeared first on Sean Hannity.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 879 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 88  Next