maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 6:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 575 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Crapper has been a political hack from day 1. I have some understanding of why he was covering for the NSA but when you are busted....just admit it or ask for a secret session.

I heard Ron Wyden on NPR once...Dem from Oregon..I almost turned it off...but by the end of the interview I could tell from the guys voice there was a problem at the NSA. He did everything thing he could without breaking the law to tell the listeners. I respect Wyden even though he may have been dropped on his head as a baby.

As for Crapper, forget about Vietnam...this is 50 years later. Take Hussein's tuber out of your mouth pal.

The Constitution was a brilliant document. You don't get to act like a Stalin protégé just because Mocha Jesus got elected.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:21 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 17177
jack t ripper wrote:

As for Crapper, forget about Vietnam...this is 50 years later. Take Hussein's tuber out of your mouth pal.

The Constitution was a brilliant document. You don't get to act like a Stalin protégé just because Mocha Jesus got elected.

;)

I actually read one of Clapper's last documents quite awhile back. The one he made in January '17, right before he resigned. Hrmm.. President Trump gets sworn in, Clapper writes a nasty doc about some vague & trumped-up suspicions about Trump-Russia collusion without any evidence given, then he promptly quits shortly after penning this partisan faux memo intended to support the soft coup.

The dude needs to sizzle in the interrogation chair. Let him lie himself into deeper shit. At some point his special Get Out Of Jail Free card will get revoked.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:16 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19649
NefariousKoel wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

;)

I actually read one of Clapper's last documents quite awhile back. The one he made in January '17, right before he resigned. Hrmm.. President Trump gets sworn in, Clapper writes a nasty doc about some vague & trumped-up suspicions about Trump-Russia collusion without any evidence given, then he promptly quits shortly after penning this partisan faux memo intended to support the soft coup.

The dude needs to sizzle in the interrogation chair. Let him lie himself into deeper shit. At some point his special Get Out Of Jail Free card will get revoked.

You mean that someone will rise to a position of authority that CAN prosecute him AND on whom Clapper doesn't have any dirt to intimidate them from doing otherwise.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:13 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 17177
chijohnaok wrote:
NefariousKoel wrote:

;)

You mean that someone will rise to a position of authority that CAN prosecute him AND on whom Clapper doesn't have any dirt to intimidate them from doing otherwise.

* wink wink nod nod *

.. and then Clapper & Co will do their best to get rid of such a threat to their oligarchy. ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 12874
I have a sneaking suspicion that the rules of engagement by which Team Trump operates will change in non-trivial ways after the 2018 elections, although not to the 'maximum.'

After November 2020, I suspect we will see the Kid Gloves come off COMPLETELY.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 575 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58