maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 720 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 72  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 3:35 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Breaking News!

Not only is Donald Trump an agent of Russia, but so is Kanye West...

https://twitter.com/EsotericCD/status/9 ... e.mu.nu%2F

:lol:

This is actually not a new claim either:

http://redpillphilosophy.com/2016/12/de ... ith-trump/

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:42 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 7402
The Mueller investigation has become a national disgrace.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:44 am 
Sergeant Major

Lava wrote:
The Mueller investigation has become a national disgrace.

Yup.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:20 pm 
Sergeant Major

A LOOONNNNNGGGG article in Time on the current problems at the FBI:

http://time.com/5264153/the-fbi-is-in-c ... the-price/

Quote:
The FBI Is in Crisis. It's Worse Than You Think

By ERIC LICHTBLAU May 3, 2018

In normal times, the televisions are humming at the FBI’s 56 field offices nationwide, piping in the latest news as agents work their investigations. But these days, some agents say, the TVs are often off to avoid the crush of bad stories about the FBI itself. The bureau, which is used to making headlines for nabbing crooks, has been grabbing the spotlight for unwanted reasons: fired leaders, texts between lovers and, most of all, attacks by President Trump. “I don’t care what channel it’s on,” says Tom O’Connor, a veteran investigator in Washington who leads the FBI Agents Association. “All you hear is negative stuff about the FBI … It gets depressing.”

Many view Trump’s attacks as self-serving: he has called the renowned agency an “embarrassment to our country” and its investigations of his business and political dealings a “witch hunt.” But as much as the bureau’s roughly 14,000 special agents might like to tune out the news, internal and external reports have found lapses throughout the agency, and longtime observers, looking past the partisan haze, see a troubling picture: something really is wrong at the FBI.

The Justice Department’s Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, will soon release a much-anticipated assessment of Democratic and Republican charges that officials at the FBI interfered in the 2016 presidential campaign. That year-long probe, sources familiar with it tell TIME, is expected to come down particularly hard on former FBI director James Comey, who is currently on a high-profile book tour. It will likely find that Comey breached Justice Department protocols in a July 5, 2016, press conference when he criticized Hillary Clinton for using a private email server as Secretary of State even as he cleared her of any crimes, the sources say. The report is expected to also hit Comey for the way he reopened the Clinton email probe less than two weeks before the election, the sources say.

ADVERTISING

The report closely follows an earlier one in April by Horowitz, which showed that the ousted deputy director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, had lied to the bureau’s internal investigations branch to cover up a leak he orchestrated about Clinton’s family foundation less than two weeks before the election. (The case has since been referred to the U.S. Attorney’s office in Washington, D.C., for potential prosecution.) Another IG report in March found that FBI retaliation against internal whistle-blowers was continuing despite years of bureau pledges to fix the problem. Last fall, Horowitz found that the FBI wasn’t adequately investigating “high-risk” employees who failed polygraph tests.

There have been other painful, more public failures as well: missed opportunities to prevent mass shootings that go beyond the much-publicized overlooked warnings in the Parkland, Fla., school killings; an anguishing delay in the sexual-molestation probe into Olympic gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar; and evidence of misconduct by agents in the aftermath of standoffs with armed militias in Nevada and Oregon. FBI agents are facing criminal charges ranging from obstruction to leaking classified material. And then there’s potentially the widest-reaching failure of all: the FBI’s miss of the Russian influence operation against the 2016 election, which went largely undetected for more than two years.

Continued at above link

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:58 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Look at that timing.. Meanwhile the FBI's Lisa Page and James Baker just resigned. Likely in an attempt to avoid some upcoming questioning and punishment.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... age-resign

We already knew the Flynn charges were a bullshit blackmail attempt, but more findings point that direction:

House Intel report: Comey testified FBI agents saw no 'physical indications of deception' by Flynn

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05 ... flynn.html

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:36 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 7402
The bottom line is that the DOJ and FBI appear to be operating on a par with the East German Stassi. Unfortunately, at the same time the FBI has presided over a seemingly parade of failures and incompetence worthy of 3rd world status. It's fucking embarrassing.

I no longer pay any attention what-so-ever to either the Mueller investigation or investigations into the conduct of members of the DOJ and FBI, who apparently believe they are above the law. My overall feeling is that their mandate is so massive they can no longer function effectively.

The FBI, as an institution is so damaged, its reputation so battered that the only recourse is an overall re-organization and a drastic cut in their responsibilities. It is time to get the FBI focused back on law enforcement and do away with this unlimited "national security" role which they have proven to be incapable.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:51 am 
Sergeant Major

Page and Baker are resigning because the IG is zeroing in on them and, either, there is some tactical legal advantage in doing so...or...they are resigning before they get fired.

What I wonder is what the fuck were they doing for the last 18 months while in the employ of the FBI? Where they in "Human Resources" like that other dickless wonder who was feeding FBI information to his uuuuuuuglY wife at Fusion GPS?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:59 am 
Sergeant Major

As for the reputation of the FBI, I'm afraid the worst is yet come.

There is the expanded IG report and then there are likely criminal charges arising from the DOJ probe with the prosecutor from Utah.

Little Jimmy Comey is not helping things with his transparent self-serving Eagle Scout book tour.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:08 am 
Sergeant Major

What the Hell happened to the FBI that could identify a car from a 2 micron long paint chip based on the cadmium and iridium concentration?......."that is a 1967 Mercury Comet 2-door from the Lansing plant...late May or early June"

Also...who can name the FBI directors after Hoover and before Comey? They should all be invisible.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:01 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
jack t ripper wrote:
As for the reputation of the FBI, I'm afraid the worst is yet come.

There is the expanded IG report and then there are likely criminal charges arising from the DOJ probe with the prosecutor from Utah.

Little Jimmy Comey is not helping things with his transparent self-serving Eagle Scout book tour.

These recent so-called "resignations" are probably just the tip. The DOJ & FBI swamp leadership is getting booted. I expect those who broke the rules with their political meddling, and are still doing so by attempting to cover it up, to be charged & prosecuted at some point.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 720 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 72  Next