maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 898 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 90  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:41 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 27911
Reputation points: 20000
Michael Moore attended the NY rally that the Russians organized. :lol: :lol:

Quote:
Michael Moore, the polemical filmmaker who has long accused President Trump of colluding with Russians, posted videos and pictures of himself participating in a protest in Manhattan that was allegedly organized by Russians in November 2016.







Prosecutors said Friday that the Russians indicted for meddling in the presidential campaign were also behind anti-Trump rallies that occured after the election.

The government alleged in an indictment signed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller that the defendants organized a Nov. 12 “Trump is NOT my President” rally in New York. Their “strategic goal” was to “sow discord in the U.S. political system,” the indictment said.




On Nov. 12, Moore tweeted: "At today's Trump Tower protest. He wouldn't come down."

He attached a picture of himself posing with a large number of protesters.


Moore also posted a lengthy video on Facebook Nov. 12, when he joined the protest and debated voters at Trump Tower.



Approximately 25,000 protesters turned out in New York on Nov. 12, chanting slogans rejecting the then-president-elect, NBC News reported at the time, citing New York Police Department officials.

Amid heavy police presence, protesters marched from Union Square to Trump Tower, the Guardian reported.



Moore has repeatedly claimed that President Trump inappropriately colluded with Russians.

Last year, Moore wrote on Facebook: "It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on: TRUMP COLLUDING WITH THE RUSSIANS TO THROW THE ELECTION TO HIM."

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:28 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 19268
Reputation points: 18052
jack t ripper wrote:
Michael Moore attended the NY rally that the Russians organized. :lol: :lol:

Quote:
Michael Moore, the polemical filmmaker who has long accused President Trump of colluding with Russians, posted videos and pictures of himself participating in a protest in Manhattan that was allegedly organized by Russians in November 2016.


Prosecutors said Friday that the Russians indicted for meddling in the presidential campaign were also behind anti-Trump rallies that occured after the election.

The government alleged in an indictment signed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller that the defendants organized a Nov. 12 “Trump is NOT my President” rally in New York. Their “strategic goal” was to “sow discord in the U.S. political system,” the indictment said.


On Nov. 12, Moore tweeted: "At today's Trump Tower protest. He wouldn't come down."

He attached a picture of himself posing with a large number of protesters.


Moore also posted a lengthy video on Facebook Nov. 12, when he joined the protest and debated voters at Trump Tower.



Approximately 25,000 protesters turned out in New York on Nov. 12, chanting slogans rejecting the then-president-elect, NBC News reported at the time, citing New York Police Department officials.

Amid heavy police presence, protesters marched from Union Square to Trump Tower, the Guardian reported.



Moore has repeatedly claimed that President Trump inappropriately colluded with Russians.

Last year, Moore wrote on Facebook: "It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on: TRUMP COLLUDING WITH THE RUSSIANS TO THROW THE ELECTION TO HIM."



Sweet irony with these buffoons.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:51 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 19268
Reputation points: 18052
jack t ripper wrote:
Michael Moore attended the NY rally that the Russians organized. :lol: :lol:

Quote:
Michael Moore, the polemical filmmaker who has long accused President Trump of colluding with Russians, posted videos and pictures of himself participating in a protest in Manhattan that was allegedly organized by Russians in November 2016.







Prosecutors said Friday that the Russians indicted for meddling in the presidential campaign were also behind anti-Trump rallies that occured after the election.

The government alleged in an indictment signed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller that the defendants organized a Nov. 12 “Trump is NOT my President” rally in New York. Their “strategic goal” was to “sow discord in the U.S. political system,” the indictment said.




On Nov. 12, Moore tweeted: "At today's Trump Tower protest. He wouldn't come down."

He attached a picture of himself posing with a large number of protesters.


Moore also posted a lengthy video on Facebook Nov. 12, when he joined the protest and debated voters at Trump Tower.



Approximately 25,000 protesters turned out in New York on Nov. 12, chanting slogans rejecting the then-president-elect, NBC News reported at the time, citing New York Police Department officials.

Amid heavy police presence, protesters marched from Union Square to Trump Tower, the Guardian reported.



Moore has repeatedly claimed that President Trump inappropriately colluded with Russians.

Last year, Moore wrote on Facebook: "It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on: TRUMP COLLUDING WITH THE RUSSIANS TO THROW THE ELECTION TO HIM."



LINK:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02 ... sians.html

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:53 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 27911
Reputation points: 20000
Over at National People's Radio they can barely contain themselves over the upcoming Mueller finding of obstruction of justice. They sound like kids at 6 AM on Christmas. :lol:

They are also parsing the DOJ announcement about no witting involvement by Americans in the Russian election efforts.

It's the phrase "In this indictment" which they imagine to be a signal that another indictment will come soon and Donny Jr will be in an orange jumpsuit. They even change the emphasis of the wording ...saying "In THIS indictment". Maybe there will be an indictment about the DNC hack but that is a bit harder to prove.

The only problem is Mueller has made no such announcement about an obstruction of justice allegation.

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:30 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 19268
Reputation points: 18052
jack t ripper wrote:
Over at National People's Radio they can barely contain themselves over the upcoming Mueller finding of obstruction of justice. They sound like kids at 6 AM on Christmas. :lol:

They are also parsing the DOJ announcement about no witting involvement by Americans in the Russian election efforts.

It's the phrase "In this indictment" which they imagine to be a signal that another indictment will come soon and Donny Jr will be in an orange jumpsuit. They even change the emphasis of the wording ...saying "In THIS indictment". Maybe there will be an indictment about the DNC hack but that is a bit harder to prove.

The only problem is Mueller has made no such announcement about an obstruction of justice allegation.


The delirium is palpable with that lot.

The mountain of deceit they've been building their castles upon is slowly crumbling before their eyes. Now those true believers are manufacturing every excuse they can dream to hang on to the last stones.

I wonder how many will lose their grip on reality once it's done falling.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:34 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 31639
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02 ... tions.html

Quote:
McCain associate takes Fifth on Trump dossier questions

Catherine Herridge By Catherine Herridge, Pamela K. Browne, Cyd Upson | Fox News

A former State Department official and associate of Sen. John McCain has invoked his Fifth Amendment right not to testify in connection with questions from the House Intelligence Committee about the anti-Trump dossier’s Russian sources, according to a law enforcement source.

David J. Kramer, who is a central player in how the unverified Trump dossier made its way to the FBI in late 2016, testified before the committee in December in a closed-door session, indicating he had information about the dossier's sources. A subpoena was issued for mid-January, as first reported by The Washington Examiner.

The law enforcement source confirmed, however, that Kramer did not appear and has exercised his Fifth Amendment rights.


Yet Kramer gave a videotaped deposition last December in separate civil litigation against BuzzFeed about the dossier and his contact with the former British spy who compiled it, Christopher Steele. Steele was hired by opposition research firm Fusion GPS to write and research the dossier, with funding from the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign.

According to British court records obtained by Fox News as part of its ongoing investigation of the Trump dossier, Kramer was personally briefed in late November 2016 by Steele in Surrey, England. After that briefing, Steele told the British court that an arrangement was made so that Fusion GPS -- co-founded by Glenn Simpson – would provide hard copies of the dossier to McCain via Kramer. Shortly afterward, the dossier was given to the FBI, which already had its own copy from Steele.


Image
mccain
Kramer greets Sen. John McCain at the Halifax International Security Forum. (Halifax International Security Forum)

Steele has refused to testify before Congress. Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., have sent a criminal referral to the Justice Department asking them to investigate whether Steele lied about the dossier’s distribution and his media contact.

Fox News has repeatedly reached out to Kramer, and this week posed four questions to Kramer's Florida attorney Marcos Jimenez, who is handling one of the defamation suits filed by Russian technology oligarchs against BuzzFeed for publishing the unverified dossier in January 2017. Fox News asked why Kramer took the Fifth; why he’s no longer cooperating with the committee; why they want to keep the BuzzFeed deposition under seal; and whether Kramer helped provide the document to BuzzFeed.

There was no immediate response from Kramer's lawyer to an email and phone message seeking comment.

The next hearing regarding Kramer’s deposition in the BuzzFeed defamation suit, and whether it should be publicly available, is set for Feb. 27.

According to January civil proceedings in the case, “Gubarev, et al v. Buzzfeed et al,” Kramer's attorney wants "his entire deposition as attorney’s eyes only confidential."

Lawyer Evan Fray Witzer, representing the Russian businessman, believes it should be public and not under a protective order. "We don’t think any of it is confidential. None of it talks about any kind of trade secrets, any kind of information that one would normally think of as being protected,” he said.

Fox News reported in December on the dossier handoff.

A spokesman for the House Intelligence Committee had no comment.

Catherine Herridge is an award-winning Chief Intelligence correspondent for FOX News Channel (FNC) based in Washington, D.C. She covers intelligence, the Justice Department and the Department of Homeland Security. Herridge joined FNC in 1996 as a London-based correspondent.



_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:03 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 27911
Reputation points: 20000
Kramer is a known Clintonista and anti-Trumper (like most of the State Dept) who either used McCain as a dupe...or McCain knew exactly what was going on and dutifully fulfilled his role in helping to launder the origin of the "dossier"

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:51 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:06 pm
Posts: 12084
Location: inside your worst nightmare
Reputation points: 16211
McCain is establishment. Swamp dweller. No love for a Trump I'm sure.

_________________
Anthro's NSFW Thread


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:13 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 19268
Reputation points: 18052
Anthropoid wrote:
McCain is establishment. Swamp dweller. No love for a Trump I'm sure.


Correct.

He was openly Anti-Trump and certainly a 'DC Establishment' type after having been there so long. Practically been a Democrat for years.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:11 pm 
Offline
buck private
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 am
Posts: 16330
Reputation points: 13228
Dem intelligence memo released.

Much discussion at FNC

_________________
“Political Language… is Designed to Make Lies Sound Truthful… and to Give an Appearance of Solidity to Pure Wind.” — George Orwell


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 898 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 90  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group