maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 898 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 90  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:42 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Quote:
“While it does not include an allegation that any U.S. persons conspired wittingly with the Russian actors, the indictment leaves open the vital question of whether Americans, including any associated with the Trump campaign, knowingly played a role in Russia’s active measures campaign.”

– Democratic Representative Adam Schiff in a statement

What the Hell is Pencil Neck smoking? The DOJ statement says clearly that no Americans were knowingly involved.

There might be other indictments but it there is no "there there" on collusion as Strzok already opined in October 2016

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:12 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16211
Once you are as far down the rabbit hole as the leftist media and DNC have gone, there is no coming back. They have been drumming the same whacked out rhetoric for so long, the only way they will stop is if there simply is NOTHING to say any more. Mueller and any other "ongoing investigations" basically saying "case closed, no wrong doing by Trump & Friends," or Trump being taken out by an assassin are about the only way they will ever stop spinning it. It will be spinning in 2020, and after Trump wins in 2020 some version of it will still be spinning in 2024 in efforts to foil the next moderate candidate who is out to foil their evil establishment plans.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:57 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8652
Anthropoid wrote:
Anyway, it all seems rather anti-climactic...

The Mueller investigation turns out to be a complete nothingburger and waste of millions of dollars of tax payer money and FBI human resources.

Let's face it everybody tries to interfere in other folks elections. It's called... reality.

My feeling is that the announcement of 13 Russians trying to interfere with the US elections, coming 2 days after the Florida school shooting, had only one intention, to deflect the news cycle away from FBI incompetence.

One needs to understand that the FBI's primary mission is no longer "law enforcement." In 2014 the FBI's primary mission was changed to "national security." That is why you have the Mueller investigation (national security) and a failure to stop a school shooter who was lite up like a Christmas tree saying "look at me and what I am going to do!" (law enforcement)

Quote:
Whatever the reason, the agency’s increased focus on national security over the last decade has not occurred without consequence. Between 2001 and 2009, the FBI doubled the amount of agents dedicated to counterterrorism, according to a 2010 Inspector’s General report. That period coincided with a steady decline in the overall number of criminal cases investigated nationally and a steep decline in the number of white-collar crime investigations.

"Violent crime, property crime and white-collar crime: All those things had reductions in the number of people available to investigate them," former FBI agent Brad Garrett told Foreign Policy. "Are there cases they missed? Probably."

http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/01/05/fbi ... y-mission/

Are there cases they missed? Not probably... absolutely.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:25 am 
Sergeant Major

That is my take as well. We absolutely did tell the FBI to focus on national security...and for good reason. Don't forget, this is the same entity that did nothing when a fight instructor called the FBI and advised them a muslim retard with a sloping forehead and a jihadi beard informed him he didn't need to learn how to land.

The whole "Russia collusion" probe was a preposterous waste of FBI resources. Even worse, it was a intentional distraction left as an IED by the outgoing Hussein administration. It's not Wray's fault. He's the guy appointed to sweep up all the dung left behind.

If you are being fair about it you will have to admit the FBI has done a decent job of breaking up terror plots since 9-11. They have been partly sabotaged by our own fucking Dept of State and activist judges.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:32 am 
Sergeant Major

Who else can be blamed? The Parkland PD which was called to the house 36 times for violent or threatening behavior. The Parkland School District. The Broward County Child Protective Services who actually did a RECENT safety evaluation of Cruz after he posted a video of him cutting himself. They decided he was no danger. WTF?? Nobody notified the background check agency??

FBI dropped the ball twice. Parkland PD..at least 35 times (allowing one call to give the guy a second chance). CPS did a person to person evaluation for Christ's sake.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:29 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Who else can be blamed? The Parkland PD which was called to the house 36 times for violent or threatening behavior. The Parkland School District. The Broward County Child Protective Services who actually did a RECENT safety evaluation of Cruz after he posted a video of him cutting himself. They decided he was no danger. WTF?? Nobody notified the background check agency??

FBI dropped the ball twice. Parkland PD..at least 35 times (allowing one call to give the guy a second chance). CPS did a person to person evaluation for Christ's sake.

All of that is true, but the first thing that many want to do is infringe on the constitutional (2nd Amendment) rights of 99.99999999% of the population that isn't an insane mass shooter.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

Yes like I said, due process...representation..a judge..chance for appeal, monetary compensation, etc.

Hard to believe there weren't some grounds for believing he was a threat to other members of the household after 36 police calls.

A teen or young adult male with guns and a video of him cutting himself?? And they don't 5150 him?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:23 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8652
jack t ripper wrote:
FBI dropped the ball twice.

Some would say they dropped the ball more than twice. I'm thinking about the New York marathon bombers, the San Bernardino shooting, the Pulse Night Club shooting, the way they have handled the Vegas shooting and the Russian collusion investigation.

My feeling is that their mandate/mission is far too broad and that their priorities have turned them into an anti-terrorist organization with offices all over the world and with only peripheral law and order responsibilities here at home.

Perhaps an organizational review is necessary.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16211
Agree. The FBI seems to be off the tracks; not the first time it has happened, and not the first time it has been used as a political tool.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:24 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 6363
I am waiting on the FBI to investigate Mexican National's interfering in our election process. Voting when not a citizen is a crime after all.

How many Mexican citizens voted in the last couple elections? I want that answered and the folks prosecuted to the maximum.

Pretty sure any Russian "meddling" is horse shit. Of course Obama did open the door when he openly messed with Israeli elections. Only reason any meddling via Facebook etc by the Russians could work is there are millions of really stupid Americans.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 898 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 90  Next