maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 879 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 88  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:47 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5757
nero wrote:
The conspiracy strong in you is. :lol:

"right" I am not the guy pretending Grammy H not campaigning in Wisconsin was a John LeCarre Russian plot sport.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:49 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
sven wrote:
nero wrote:

"right" I am not the guy pretending Grammy H not campaigning in Wisconsin was a John LeCarre Russian plot sport.

A true Whitergate Warrior you are. :lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:51 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
THIS is what a conspiracy looks like:

Quote:
On Election Day 2016, Page wrote, "OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING." Strzok replied, "Omg, I am so depressed." Later that month, on Nov. 13, 2016 Page wrote, "I bought all the president's men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate."

The next day, Nov. 14, 2016, Page wrote, “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.”

"Brush up on Watergate" WTF???

We also learn that, apparently, Comey was not informed about the Weiner laptop classified emails until 1 month after the FBI (and Strzok) was notified by the federal atty for NY.

Strzok left for NY the day after the emails became available. It's simply not plausible it took them a whole month to review them. They were slow-walking the investigation to help Hidabeast.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02 ... tions.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:55 am 
Sergeant Major

sven wrote:
nero wrote:

I am pretty sure Podesta was a Russian agent assigned to get Trump elected. I think he was supposed to get some of the Deutsche Bank money...or something like that. Nemo, can you explain that part again? It's a little over my head.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:57 am 
Sergeant Major

Conspiracy:

Quote:
Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016 about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." Senate investigators told Fox News this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.

:lol: Somebody finally mentioned the mocha guy. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:10 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5757
jack t ripper wrote:
Conspiracy:

Quote:
Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016 about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." Senate investigators told Fox News this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.

:lol: Somebody finally mentioned the mocha guy. :lol:

Chicago Jesus was in charge, I think we have seen the last Democrat candidate of pallor because the precedent has been established that it is insane and racist to expect dusky hued folk to cleave to the law and tradition.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
The conspiracy is strong here. :lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:23 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
nero wrote:
The conspiracy is strong here. :lol:

You mean the DNC-Clintonista conspiracy evidence is strong here.

;)

Far stronger than any "Trump-Russia Collusion" evidence found in 2 years. Which is zero.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:45 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 2680
Honestly I think the best move the DNC can make right now is to just throw Clinton, Obama and the rotten core of the Administration under the bus on this.

It is blatantly obvious that there was some seriously shady shit going down. It is blatantly obvious that the Dems are losing the argument for the political center over this and "Look at how racist Trump is" is not cutting it as far as winning that argument. Acknowledging the rot and cutting it away will go a long way towards doing just that.

But I guess doing the smart move and self sacrificing for the good of the Party is not something the current leadership is going to do...it looks to me like there's going to have to be an uprising from the middle ranks of the DNC to make this change happen.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

To a certain extant they have thrown Hildabeast and Bill under the bus.

Donna Brazille threw Hillary under the left side and Gillibrand threw Bill under the right side. Wasserman-Schulz is in the wilderness with the Pakistani IT guys. Podesta got busted.

Of course, nobody has thrown Hussein under the bus....which is where he needs to go with his grammy who he personally threw under the bus.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 879 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 88  Next