maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 185, 186, 187, 188, 189  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
And Democrats are staunch supporters of the federal government.

:roll:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:42 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) announced that DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on alleged FISA abuses in the 2016 election will be released on December 9.

Graham said, “It’ll be December the 9. You’ll get the report.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/11 ... ecember-9/

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:32 pm 
Sergeant Major

Pearl Harbor Day would be more apt for the release.

It was a sneak attack

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:53 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 682
Huge explosion.

:roll:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:14 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18812
I'm not a big ice fan. I prefer my bourbon "neat," though in truth: the hangovers from even a few shots are far too much (not to mention all those nasty Kalories!).

I dunno, seems like ice is pretty handy if you get a bump on the head and need a quick anti-swelling solution?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:51 am 
Sergeant Major

It's true. Whiskey can give you a massive hangover. It's also murder on reflux for me. The solution is to drink it in the morning and take some tylenol at the same time. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:01 am 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
It's true. Whiskey can give you a massive hangover. It's also murder on reflux for me. The solution is to drink it in the morning and take some tylenol at the same time. :lol:

Hair of the dog with tylenol? :shock:

There is a Czech drink called 'red hammer': two bottles of red wine, one bottle of rum and a pack of aspirin per person.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:04 pm 
Sergeant Major

cnn reports fbi agent changed fisa warrant

Bharara On Altered FBI FISA Application: “Doesn’t Get A Lot More Serious Than This”

Snippet:

Quote:
Why would an FBI attorney corrupt a process that is meant to protect US citizens from undue domestic intelligence surveillance? And why did it take this long — far after Robert Mueller’s probe finished — to find out that the basis for the surveillance had been partially falsified?

This is no mere electoral concern, either. Congress passed FISA to limit domestic intelligence surveillance of US citizens in the wake of Watergate, in which intelligence assets got abused for political gain. It was a recognition of a need to have the option in rare circumstances while severely limiting the FBI and other agencies from doing what apparently happened here. Bharara would know more than most that a massive abuse of FISA to interfere with an election will almost certainly result in legislation further limiting that ability or possibly eliminating it altogether, with potentially dire results for national security. If the FBI cooked the warrant application in any way, they may have also cooked their own goose in the long term.

I would like to see details regarding who the FBI attorney was, specifically what they changed/falsified and why.
I would presume that more details will come out when Horowitz releases his report and/or when Durham files a criminal complaint against the agent.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:14 pm 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:

cnn reports fbi agent changed fisa warrant

Bharara On Altered FBI FISA Application: “Doesn’t Get A Lot More Serious Than This”

Snippet:

Quote:
Why would an FBI attorney corrupt a process that is meant to protect US citizens from undue domestic intelligence surveillance? And why did it take this long — far after Robert Mueller’s probe finished — to find out that the basis for the surveillance had been partially falsified?

This is no mere electoral concern, either. Congress passed FISA to limit domestic intelligence surveillance of US citizens in the wake of Watergate, in which intelligence assets got abused for political gain. It was a recognition of a need to have the option in rare circumstances while severely limiting the FBI and other agencies from doing what apparently happened here. Bharara would know more than most that a massive abuse of FISA to interfere with an election will almost certainly result in legislation further limiting that ability or possibly eliminating it altogether, with potentially dire results for national security. If the FBI cooked the warrant application in any way, they may have also cooked their own goose in the long term.

I would like to see details regarding who the FBI attorney was, specifically what they changed/falsified and why.
I would presume that more details will come out when Horowitz releases his report and/or when Durham files a criminal complaint against the agent.

Again lack of candor, I assume. ;)

But then I guess too that the Trumpenpress will create a wedding cake from a bread crumb. :roll:

Let us wait and see.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:29 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Trumpenpress

In case you didn't notice, that was Wolf Blitzer and CNN.
Are they now also part of your "Trumpenpress"?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 185, 186, 187, 188, 189  Next