maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150 ... 163  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:48 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Comey is an odious self-aggrandizing cunt.
Here is more of he and Brennan being cunts.

Quote:
As Breitbart News previously documented, Brennan helped lead official classified briefings to then-President Obama and President-elect Trump on the discredited dossier even though the questionable document was funded by Trump’s primary political opponents.

Those two classified briefings were subsequently leaked to the news media and set in motion an avalanche of anti-Trump news media coverage on the dossier’s wild allegations.

Brennan’s CIA also co-authored the questionable ICA report saying Russia’s intentions for allegedly interfering in the 2016 presidential election included the goal of ensuring Trump was victorious over Hillary Clinton. An extensive House report later accused the CIA and the two other agencies that co-authored that report of politicizing intelligence and other analytical failures.

And, as Breitbart News documented, Brennan reportedly convened a highly compartmentalized unit of CIA, FBI and NSA analysts to conduct operations related to what eventually became the allegations of Russian interference and controversial claims that Putin worked to elect Trump. The secretive unit was reportedly housed in the CIA’s headquarters.

Aaron Klein is Breitbart’s Jerusalem bureau chief and senior investigative reporter. He is a New York Times bestselling author and hosts the popular weekend talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio.” Follow him on Twitter @AaronKleinShow. Follow him on Facebook.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1062
jack t ripper wrote:
Anyone remember the"19 Federal Agencies agreeing that the Russians tried to throw the election"?

They still agree. ;)

Two Florida Counties Hacked By Russians During 2016 Election.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

nero wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
Anyone remember the"19 Federal Agencies agreeing that the Russians tried to throw the election"?

They still agree. ;)

Two Florida Counties Hacked By Russians During 2016 Election.

Did you know the director of NSA did not agree with Clapper's suspicious campaign to pressure everyone to agree?

The NSA dissented, saying the evidence was of "moderate" reliability.

Also there is nothing in this article to suggest the Russians hacked these two databases. Also, note, if you read the story, no data was changed and not votes were changed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1062
jack t ripper wrote:
nero wrote:

Did you know the director of NSA did not agree with Clapper's suspicious campaign to pressure everyone to agree?

The NSA dissented, saying the evidence was of "moderate" reliability.

Also there is nothing in this article to suggest the Russians hacked these two databases. Also, note, if you read the story, no data was changed and not votes were changed.

DeSantis agrees. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:56 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15927
Is the "counter-attack" finally getting underway ? After 2.5 years ?? It is about time !!!

Quote:
... Attorney General Bill Barr, in an exclusive interview with Fox News, said the country must know “exactly what happened” with counterintelligence activities conducted during the 2016 election -- and he is determined to get to the bottom of the case.

In his first interview since becoming attorney general, Barr spoke to “America’s Newsroom” host Bill Hemmer during a visit to El Salvador for meetings with law enforcement officials. In pointed terms, he fired back at Democrats who have castigated him over his handling of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report -- calling Speaker Nancy Pelosi's charge that he lied to Congress "laughable" and dismissing an attempt to hold him in contempt of Congress.

"That's part of the usual ... political circus that's being played out. It doesn't surprise me," he said.

And the nation's top law enforcement official provided new details about the recently announced probe into the origins of the Russia investigation, defending his decision to pursue it and stressing that many of the answers he's gotten so far have been "inadequate."

US ATTORNEY JOHN DURHAM HAS BEEN REVIEWING ORIGINS OF RUSSIA PROBE 'FOR WEEKS:' SOURCE

“The first step is to find out exactly what happened, and we're trying to get our arms around that, getting all the relevant information from the various agencies and starting to talk to some of the people that have information,” Barr told Hemmer.

While the decision to look back at the origins of the investigation has prompted harsh criticism from Democrats who previously have accused him of acting as the president's lawyer, Barr argued there's much yet to learn.

“I think there's a misconception out there that we know a lot about what happened,” he said.

“The fact of the matter is Bob Mueller did not look at the government's activities. He was looking at whether or not the Trump campaign had conspired with the Russians. But he was not going back and looking at the counterintelligence program. And we have a number of investigations underway that touch upon it -- the main one being the office of inspector general that's looking at the FISA warrants.”

Barr specifically acknowledged that the period between Election Day and Inauguration Day will be key, saying “some very strange developments” took place in that time – including the early January briefing intelligence officials gave to the president at Trump Tower and “the leaking of information subsequent to that meeting.”

At that meeting, Trump was briefed on Russian meddling and was informed by then-FBI boss James Comey about the allegations against him in a salacious and unverified dossier. Details later leaked to the press.

“That's one of the things ... we need to look at,” Barr said of the briefing ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:08 am 
Sergeant Major

Yes, I think Barr is talking about Clapper pressuring or even ordering Comey to brief Trump about the Pee Dossier for two ostensible purposes:

1) Make it a news story so CNN could run with it

2) Get under Trump's skin to start the ball rolling on a Special Counsel

It is even more sinister because Comey tells Trump it is "unsubstantiated" even though the FBI already knows it is Clinton and Russian propaganda. Even worse, they don't tell him Hildabeast paid for the piece of shit. Show of hands ..who thinks Clapper hatched the scheme himself

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:10 am 
Sergeant Major

I hope Barr looks into the "unmasking" business because that really stinks to high Hell and is one of the most grave 4th Amendment violations

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:15 am 
Sergeant Major

To me the big question is why did it take 2.5 years to get rolling with this ? Why not 2.5 days ??

The trail is pretty cold by normal reckoning ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

jwilkerson wrote:
To me the big question is why did it take 2.5 years to get rolling with this ? Why not 2.5 days ??

The trail is pretty cold by normal reckoning ...

Good question. I think the answer it was politically impossible until now. Sessions had recused himself and Trump was constrained by the Mueller probe which took WAAY, WAAY too long.

The DOJ IG is a good guy but he doesn't have the staff and he can't issue subpoenas, search warrants, etc

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 1:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
... Trump was constrained by the Mueller probe ...

I guess that sounds plausible, but I don't buy it ... constrained in what way ?

==
In similar circumstances I would be "constrained" by the idea that "the best defense, is a strong offense" ... and get after the bad guys right away ...

==
Well, let's see what happens!

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150 ... 163  Next