maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 879 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 88  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:01 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
It's also notable that 99% of FISA warrants have been immediately allow by the FISA court. Yet the first time the Trump campaign wiretap FISA went in for approval, it was rejected by the judge. One of the extremely few which a judge shot down as inadequate; only 4 or 5 total had been turned down at the time.

Then they bring more "evidence" a second time. Notably the laundered Midget Piss Dossier, which was paid for by the Clinton campaign/DNC, and managed to squeeze it through.

There's a trail of incriminating evidence. The congressional Democrats are now openly trying to hide as much information as they can from the voting public. This is a huge scandal and they are practically admitting it to everyone, yet still covering for the criminal perpetrators.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:02 pm 
Hair in the soap

chijohnaok wrote:
Quote:
But, according to the letter, the FBI told the department that its system for retaining text messages sent and received on bureau phones had failed to preserve communications between Strzok and Page over a five-month period between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 17, 2017. May 17 was the date that Mueller was appointed as special counsel to oversee the Russia investigation.

The explanation for the gap was "misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with the FBI's collection capabilities."

WOW---the 5 month period ends on the same date that Mueller was appointed....what a fucking coincidence.

Difficult to believe in coincidences, with things like this. :?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Same kind of thing happened at IRS. Maybe it's the Pakistani IT guys that worked for Blabbermouth Shultz.

Intentional obfuscation is much more plausible than coincidence with this crew.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1209
jack t ripper wrote:
Same kind of thing happened at IRS. Maybe it's the Pakistani IT guys that worked for Blabbermouth Shultz.

:lol:

But is it true?

As true as the Nunes Dossier, in other words fiction. :lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:50 pm 
Sergeant Major

nero wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

But is it true?

The "Nunes Dossier" which nobody here has seen, was complied with evidence turned over to the House Intelligence Committee, including an investigation by the non-partisan intelligence IG and hundreds of text messages.

This is what is know as "evidence"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
nero wrote:

But is it true?

The "Nunes Dossier" which nobody here has seen, was complied with evidence turned over to the House Intelligence Committee, including an investigation by the non-partisan intelligence IG and hundreds of text messages.

This is what is know as "evidence"

Evidence which which nobody has seen. Those who have seen, can not tell. A real catch-22. :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:43 pm 
Sergeant Major

We have seen some of the damning text messages and we know the first FISA warrant was turned down which is extremely unusual and we know Steele is not cooperating and we know Ohr was demoted and we know Strzok was taken off the case and we know Bill met with Obama's AG secretly and we know Strzok edited Comey's statement which was COMPLETED even before Hlidabeast was interviewed and we know Comey was leaking and we know both Manafort and Flynn were indicted for nothing to do with any "Russian conspiracy"

I'm sure you are right. Nothing to worry about.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:50 pm 
Hair in the soap

Not suspicious at all! ;)

*wink wink nod nod*

RELEASE THE MEMO.

<..snip..>
Quote:
The figure surfaced as lawmakers have been pressing for answers after revelations that the FBI “failed to preserve” five months of texts between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

“We will leave no stone unturned to confirm with certainty why these text messages are not now available to be produced and will use every technology available to determine whether the missing messages are recoverable from another source,” Sessions said in a statement provided to Fox News. “If we are successful, we will update the congressional committees immediately.”

The missing messages from Strzok and Page span a crucial window, between the presidential transition and the launch of Robert Mueller’s Russia probe -- where both officials previously were assigned.

“After reviewing the voluminous records on the FBI’s servers, which included over 50,000 texts, the Inspector General discovered the FBI’s system failed to retain text messages for approximately 5 months between December 14, 2017 to May 17, 2017,” Sessions said.
Republican congressman from Ohio says Congress needs to get to the bottom of five months of missing text exchanges between two FBI officials that were key to the Clinton email probe.

That number does not include the five months’ worth of texts that are missing.

Sessions said the Justice Department informed the congressional committees of the missing text messages on Friday.

“I have spoken to the Inspector General and a review is already underway to ascertain what occurred and to determine if these records can be recovered in any other way,” Sessions said. “If any wrongdoing were to be found to have caused this gap, appropriate legal disciplinary action measures will be taken.”

Earlier Monday, lawmakers pressed the Justice Department to determine how the messages were lost.

continued...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... -says.html

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:45 am 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
We have seen some of the damning text messages and we know the first FISA warrant was turned down which is extremely unusual and we know Steele is not cooperating and we know Ohr was demoted and we know Strzok was taken off the case and we know Bill met with Obama's AG secretly and we know Strzok edited Comey's statement which was COMPLETED even before Hlidabeast was interviewed and we know Comey was leaking and we know both Manafort and Flynn were indicted for nothing to do with any "Russian conspiracy"

I'm sure you are right. Nothing to worry about.

Timeline is important. :roll:

AFAIK Trump Jr. and Kushner met Russians in June 2016, Steele contacted the FBI in July. NSA was listening that meeting.

What do you know? How do you know? Have you seen the Nunes dossier? :shock:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:26 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8277
Somehow I don't think this is going to lead to much.

The DOJ and FBI have had too much time to clean things up.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 879 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 88  Next