maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 71  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:15 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
I remember Clapper intimating Assange was a Russian agent.

Now I don't trust one single thing Clapper says....and neither should anyone else.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:29 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
jack t ripper wrote:

Now I don't trust one single thing Clapper says....and neither should anyone else.

Hasn't Clapper been caught lying to congressional inquiries at least two times thus far?

He's been a Clintonista for a long time. Party hack.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:55 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8391
NefariousKoel wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

Hasn't Clapper been caught lying to congressional inquiries at least two times thus far?

He's been a Clintonista for a long time. Party hack.

He didn't lie, he was just being the least untruthful he could be. ;)

Quote:
“I thought, though in retrospect, I was asked [a] ‘when are you going to … stop beating your wife’ kind of question, which is … not answerable necessarily by a simple yes or no. So I responded in what I thought was the most truthful, or least untruthful, manner by saying, ‘No.’

(from)
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... lance.html

And now the same shitbags use him as a source.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:09 pm 
Sergeant Major

CatLover7 wrote:
[
He didn't lie, he was just being the least untruthful he could be. ;)

Quote:
“I thought, though in retrospect, I was asked [a] ‘when are you going to … stop beating your wife’ kind of question, which is … not answerable necessarily by a simple yes or no. So I responded in what I thought was the most truthful, or least untruthful, manner by saying, ‘No.’

(from)
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... lance.html

And now the same shitbags use him as a source.

He's been a Clintonista so long he actually TALKS like them

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:37 am 
Sergeant Major

Remember when Hussein claimed the FBI investigation of Page was "entirely separate" from the WH? Well, he was mendacious.

Remember when Clapper went on the news shows and said Trump's allegation of "wiretapping at Trump Tower" was bullshit? Well, he was a liar (again) and he was sent out there to make the rounds specifically to lie.

Anyone remember when Harry Reid called for an investigation into the "Russian collusion in the Trump campaign". Well, HE was a liar because the old goat ALREADY KNEW there was an investigation because the fucking liar Clapper briefed him at the behest of the FBI conspirators.

Quote:
Page texted Strzok on Aug. 2, 2016, saying: “Make sure you can lawfully protect what you sign. Just thinking about congress, foia, etc. You probably know better than me.”
:shock:

Now, what lawyer sends a text like that unless she knows there is a conspiracy? She is essentially saying "Don't get caught in a lie" but she is saying it by text message that she thought would never be seen. It almost WASN'T seen because there was some mysterious "technical problem" that "destroyed" them until they were recovered by neutral FBI sources.

Quote:
Documents suggest possible coordination between CIA, FBI, Obama WH and Dem officials early in Trump-Russia probe: investigators

Brooke Singman By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Strzok-Page text messages recovered for key dates

The political rhetoric over the FISA abuse memo took a new turn with the ranking Democrat drafting his own version; Catherine Herridge goes in-depth for 'Special Report.'

Newly uncovered text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page suggest a possible coordination between high-ranking officials at the Obama White House, CIA, FBI, Justice Department and former Senate Democratic leadership in the early stages of the investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to GOP congressional investigators on Wednesday.

The investigators say the information provided to Fox News “strongly” suggests coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan — which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process.

Page texted Strzok on Aug. 2, 2016, saying: “Make sure you can lawfully protect what you sign. Just thinking about congress, foia, etc. You probably know better than me.”

A text message from Strzok to Page on Aug. 3 described former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe as being concerned with “information control” related to the initial investigation into the Trump campaign. According to a report from the New York Times, Brennan was sent to Capitol Hill around the same time to brief members of Congress on the possibility of election interference.

Days later, on Aug. 8, 2016, Strzok texted Page: “Internal joint cyber cd intel piece for D, scenesetter for McDonough brief, Trainor [head of FBI cyber division] directed all cyber info be pulled. I’d let Bill and Jim hammer it out first, though it would be best for D to have it before the Wed WH session.”

In the texts, “D” referred to FBI Director James Comey, and and “McDonough” referred to Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, the GOP investigators said.

In this Dec. 11, 2014 file photo, White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough arrives to attend a U.S. House Democratic Caucus meeting at the US Capitol in Washington.

FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page texted about a briefing given to former Obama Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, seen here. (Reuters)

“We are not making conclusions. What we are saying is that the timeline is concerning enough to warrant the appointment of an independent investigator to look at whether or not the Obama White House was involved [in the Trump-Russia investigation],” a GOP congressional source told Fox News.

An FBI spokesman did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

The congressional investigators pointed out to Fox News that the CIA and FBI are supposed to be “independent agencies,” and noted that “coordination between political actors at the White House and investigators would be inappropriate,” raising questions about the level of involvement of Obama White House officials.

But weeks later, on August 25, 2016, Brennan went to Capitol Hill to brief Harry Reid — and it was unclear whether FBI officials attended the briefing, a congressional source told Fox News.

Two days after the briefing, Reid penned a letter to Comey requesting an investigation into potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

“The evidence of a direct connection between the Russian government and Donald Trump’s presidential campaign continues to mount and has led Michael Morrell, the former Acting Central Intelligence Director, to call Trump an ‘unwitting agent’ of Russia and the Kremlin,” Reid, a Nevada Democrat, wrote. “The prospect of a hostile government actively seeking to undermine our free and fair elections represents one of the gravest threats to our democracy since the Cold War and it is critical for the Federal Bureau of Investigation to use every resource available to investigate this matter thoroughly and in a timely fashion.”

Reid cited reports in his letter, noting “methods” Russia was using to influence the Trump campaign and “manipulate it as a vehicle for advancing the interests of Russian President Vladimir Putin.”

Reid added that “recent staff changes within the Trump campaign have made clear that the Trump campaign has employed a number of individuals with significant and disturbing ties to Russia and the Kremlin,” urging Comey to make the investigation “public.”

The New York Times first reported on Reid’s letter to Comey on Aug. 29, 2016.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nev. listens to a question during a news conference on Capitol Hill in Washington, Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012, to discuss Tuesday's election results. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)

Former Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, seen here, penned a letter in August 2016 to former FBI Director James Comey requesting an investigation into potential collusion with Trump campaign associates and Russia. (AP)

The following day, Aug. 30, 2016, Strzok texted Page: “Here we go,” sending a link to the Times report titled, “Harry Reid Cites Evidence of Russian Tampering in U.S. Vote and seeks FBI inquiry.”

Strzok replied: “D [Comey] said at am brief that Reid called him and told him he would be sending a letter.”

Congressional investigators suggested that the Reid letter possibly provided “cover” for the fact that the FBI and Justice Department had already begun investigating

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03 ... ators.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:40 am 
Sergeant Major

We need a second special prosecutor.

The DOJ IG has done good work but he doesn't have the resources nor does he have purview over former WH officials or Clapper or certainly a US Senator.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:25 pm 
Sergeant Major

Donate to the McCabe legal defense fund. :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03 ... -fund.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:44 pm 
Hair in the soap

Now we know why Reid high-tailed it out of office after the election.

Plenty more swamp to drain. ;)

New Documents Show OBAMA Officials, FBI COORDINATED in Anti-Trump Probe
Sara Carter March 29, 2018

Documents obtained by congressional investigators suggest possible coordination by Obama White House officials, the CIA and the FBI into the investigation into President Donald Trump’s campaign. Those senior Obama officials used unsubstantiated evidence to launch allegations in the media that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia during the run-up to the 2016 presidential election, according to newly discovered documents and communications obtained by Congress.

The documents also reveal that former Senate majority leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, sent a letter on Aug. 29, 2016, asking former FBI Director James Comey to investigate the allegations, which were presented to him by then CIA Director John Brennan. Brennan had briefed Reid privately days earlier on the counterintelligence investigation and documents suggest Reid was also staying in close touch with Comey over the issues.

The documents, which include text messages from embattled FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his paramour Lisa Page, also reveal that former Obama White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough was involved in the initial investigation into Trump’s campaign. Comey, Brennan, and McDonough were the “highest-ranking officials at the FBI, CIA and White House” and were working in concert to ensure an investigation was initiated, congressional members told this reporter.

Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., a member of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, was deeply troubled by the findings.

“We’ve been asking for documents with little cooperation of the DOJ and FBI — we’re having to find these unredacted documents on our own,” said Meadows, who’s also chairman of the House Freedom Caucus. “It appears there was a coordination between the White House, CIA, and FBI at the onset of this investigation and it’s troubling.”

Meadows said John Moffa, who was part of the counterintelligence division at the FBI, met with Denis McDonough on August 10, (2016), Meadows added. “What we’re finding is the more we dig the more we realize that there appeared to be a willful coordination between multiple groups outside the Department of Justice and FBI. Moffa was also the FBI agent who helped draft Comey’s July 5, 2016 exoneration letter to Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

Meadows said the documents suggest Reid’s briefing from Brennan “was used in Michael Isikoff’s Yahoo News story.”

Isikoff’s article was also used as evidence for the FBI’s FISA warrant being granted against Carter Page.
Page was a short-term volunteer advisor on the Trump campaign, who was spied on by the FBI. Congress and the Department of Justice are investigating the FBI’s conduct in obtaining a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant in October 2016 to spy on Page. Page was a central figure in an unverified dossier put together by former British Spy Christopher Steele alleging the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.

In April 2017, The New York Times published the first story about Brennan’s counterintelligence briefing to Reid regarding Trump. The briefings to Gang of Eight congressional members suggested Russia might be helping Trump win the election. Brennan alluded to the unverified allegation that members of the Trump campaign may be colluding with the Russians. The information briefed to the lawmakers expanded the number of people who were aware of the unverified allegations, and played a significant role in the increase of leaks to the media, according to the information obtained by the committee.

“A chain of events suggest the FBI encouraged Reid to write this letter to legitimize its surveillance of Carter Page”

A congressional investigator told this reporter that they believe the FBI was involved in the briefing to Reid but are still waiting for confirmation.

In the letter from Reid to Comey, Reid cites information Brennan shared with him that Trump advisor, referencing Carter Page, and other “high ranking sanctioned individuals” in Moscow were meeting. Reid asks Comey to launch an investigation by the FBI into the Trump Campaign and the Kremlin.

The letter, which was obtained by this reporter, refers to reports briefed by Brennan but gives “almost no evidence” regarding the Trump campaign and Russia, according to congressional investigators.

https://saraacarter.com/wp-content/uplo ... -Comey.pdf

For example, the letter only states that “questions have been raised about whether a Trump advisor who has been highly critical of U.S. and European economic sanctions on Russia, and who has conflicts of interests due to his investments in Russian energy conglomerate Gazprom, met with high-ranking sanctioned individuals in Moscow in July of 2016.”

Congressional investigators also note that newly revealed text messages between Strzok and Page also show possible coordination between the FBI, CIA and the Democrats.

Shortly after Reid’s letter was revealed in a New York Times article on August 30, 2016, Strzok texts Page saying, “here we go.” He included a link to the story in the text message.

Congressional investigators suggest that the pair were creating inferences “that they knew it would create public calls for an investigation into Russian interference.”

Sept. 23, 2016, Isikoff article, which cites Reid’s letter, is also another example of possible coordination, congressional investigators state. The FBI used the Yahoo news article as part of the evidence in their application to obtain a FISA warrant on Carter Page.

“This sequence of events strongly suggests the FBI encouraged Reid to write this letter to legitimize its surveillance of Carter Page,” congressional investigators stated.

https://saraacarter.com/new-documents-s ... stigation/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:18 pm 
Hair in the soap

Brennan was directly involved in getting the pre-election spying going on by the previous Admin. Last year's NY Times article dropped the info, in the middle of the usual partisan cheerleading.

They unknowingly posted info which has later incriminated Brennan as being in on the subversion, and possibly one of the early initiators of "the backup plan":

https://web.archive.org/web/20180329032 ... ennan.html

Quote:
The former officials said that in late August — 10 weeks before the election — John O. Brennan, then the C.I.A. director, was so concerned about increasing evidence of Russia’s election meddling that he began a series of urgent, individual briefings for eight top members of Congress, some of them on secure phone lines while they were on their summer break.

It is unclear what new intelligence might have prompted the classified briefings. But with concerns growing both internally and publicly at the time about a significant Russian breach of the Democratic National Committee, the C.I.A. began seeing signs of possible connections to the Trump campaign, the officials said. By the campaign’s final weeks, Congress and the intelligence agencies were racing to understand the scope of the Russia threat.

In an Aug. 25 briefing for Harry Reid, then the top Democrat in the Senate, Mr. Brennan indicated that Russia’s hackings appeared aimed at helping Mr. Trump win the November election, according to two former officials with knowledge of the briefing.

The officials said Mr. Brennan also indicated that unnamed advisers to Mr. Trump might be working with the Russians to interfere in the election. The F.B.I. and two congressional committees are now investigating that claim, focusing on possible communications and financial dealings between Russian affiliates and a handful of former advisers to Mr. Trump. So far, no proof of collusion has emerged publicly.

If the trend continues, all the investigators have to do is can another swamp criminal in this ring and wait to see which of his buddies starts making threats on social media about it (again) to find out who else was involved.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:44 am 
Hair in the soap

The order of events:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/ ... fbi-media/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 71  Next