maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 71  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:58 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
The Fusion GPS guy says "someone died" because of the release of the Fusion GPS report....sure...it's someone from inside the Clinton campaign who put two bullets in his head in a suicide.

Last edited by jack t ripper on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:59 am 
Sergeant Major

You wonder if DiFi is getting senile or perhaps someone on her staff did it to hamper a prosecution?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:04 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
jack t ripper wrote:
You wonder if DiFi is getting senile or perhaps someone on her staff did it to hamper a prosecution?

I think Feinstein released the testimonial transcript so that other colluding parties would see what their go-between said in the inquiry.

The reason interrogations are kept separate and secret is so that separate parties will screw up their versions of the story. Makes sorting out the lies much easier when the separate parties don't know what was said in the other inquiries. You see this tried & true method used in cop/investigator procedurals all the time.

This is a blatant attempt, by Feinstein, to help the other conspirators get the fabricated parts of their story straight & synced up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

NefariousKoel wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

I think Feinstein released the testimonial transcript so that other colluding parties would see what their go-between said in the inquiry.

The reason interrogations are kept separate and secret is so that separate parties will screw up their versions of the story. Makes sorting out the lies much easier when the separate parties don't know what was said in the other inquiries. You see this tried & true method used in cop/investigator procedurals all the time.

This is a blatant attempt, by Feinstein, to help the other conspirators get the fabricated parts of their story straight & synced up.

Crap...so much for the senility idea. Pretty damn calculating. DiFi is in on the cover-up

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:58 pm 
Hair in the soap

jack t ripper wrote:
NefariousKoel wrote:

Crap...so much for the senility idea. Pretty damn calculating. DiFi is in on the cover-up

It's the only answer that makes the most logical sense, regarding her release of an hours-long testimony in a closed congressional investigation of an allied interest group directly involved in her own party members' criminal actions.

We already know the whole "insurance policy" spans actors within more than one government agency and numerous external ones. Many of the conspirators haven't yet testified, or even been subpoenaed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

Sorry to poach one of your sources Neff:

(skip past the mudslides section for the relevant part)

So this psychologist thinks that Trump must be ill because '100% of those who interact with him on a daily basis think so'...... :roll:

First of all, did this clown go out and poll everyone that the President interacts with every day to get those numbers?
He just made that shit up....not something that you would expect from a "qualified" medical professional.

Next, he (along with the rest of the cast of that book) appear to be violating long established medical industry guidelines around not attempting to diagnose someone that they have never examined, never even met in their life.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:45 pm 
Hair in the soap

chijohnaok wrote:
Sorry to poach one of your sources Neff:

:D

You should regularly watch & link those subs. They're great for pointing out the TDS ridiculousness and laughing at the naivety! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:24 pm 
Hair in the soap

Oh, the deluge has begun.. :shock:

Was the DNC/Clinton campaign-funded dossier used to obtain warrants on Trump team from the secret court?
Sara Carter January 10, 2018

The unverified dossier alleging connections between President Trump’s campaign and the Russians was used as evidence by the FBI to gain approval from a secret court to monitor members of Trump’s team, this reporter has learned.

A large portion of the evidence presented in the salacious 35-page dossier put together by former British spy Christopher Steele, has either been proven wrong or remains unsubstantiated. However, the FBI gained approval nevertheless to surveil members of Trump’s campaign and “it’s outrageous and clearly should be thoroughly investigated,” said a senior law enforcement source, with knowledge of the process.

Multiple sources told this reporter that the dossier was used along with other evidence to obtain the warrant from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, known as FISC. The sources also stressed that there will be more information in the coming week regarding systemic “FISA abuse.”

“(The dossier) certainly played a role in obtaining the warrant,” added another senior U.S. official, with knowledge of the dossier. “Congress needs to look at the FBI officials who were handling this case and see what, if anything, was verified in the dossier. I think an important question is whether the FBI payed anything to the source for the dossier.”

On Wednesday, Sean Hannity said he has also independently confirmed that the dossier was used to obtain the FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) warrant from three separate sources.

One very senior source said the dossier played “a significant role” in obtaining the warrant Hannity said on his radio show Wednesday.

FBI officials could not be immediately reached for comment.

On Friday, members of the House Intelligence Committee went to the Justice Department to review the FBI and DOJ documents requested last August by Chairman Devin Nunes, congressional sources said. The information is essential to the committee’s investigation of Steele, the dossier and Fusion GPS.

In October, the Washington Post revealed that Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign paid the now embattled research firm Fusion GPS to fund the research into the dossier. Marc E. Elias, who was a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC allegedly retained Fusion GPS, but the campaign failed to disclose those payments on its finance records.

In April, CNN reported that the dossier was used to monitor communications of Carter Page, who volunteered as a national security advisor with the Trump campaign for a short period of time. But in December, a New York Times story seemed to suggest that the inquiry into the Trump campaign and its alleged ties to Russia began with George Papadopoulos, who worked as a foreign policy advisor to Trump campaign.

Sources told the New York Times that it was Papadopoulos’ conversation with a Australian diplomat at London bar in May 2016 that caught the attention of the FBI.

“Now that the dirt has spilled on the dossier, it looks like some officials are trying to deflect by saying the inquiry began with Papadopoulos,” said the senior law enforcement official.

https://saraacarter.com/2018/01/10/was- ... a-warrant/
____________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:40 pm 
Hair in the soap

NefariousKoel wrote:
Oh, the deluge has begun.. :shock:

Was the DNC/Clinton campaign-funded dossier used to obtain warrants on Trump team from the secret court?
<..>

Multiple sources told this reporter that the dossier was used along with other evidence to obtain the warrant from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, known as FISC. The sources also stressed that there will be more information in the coming week regarding systemic “FISA abuse.”

<..>
https://saraacarter.com/2018/01/10/was- ... a-warrant/

Also regarding that ~>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:18 am 
Sergeant Major

So am I to understand the TAXPAYERS paid Fusion GPS to make up shit on Trump aides in order to justify illegal surveillance of the opposition party DURING an election? :o

No wonder they don't want their bank records to be seen. Somebody..probably many..need to go to jail.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 71  Next