maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:01 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14886
jack t ripper wrote:
So am I to understand the TAXPAYERS paid Fusion GPS to make up shit on Trump aides in order to justify illegal surveillance of the opposition party DURING an election? :o

Dunno if taxpayers paid for the Dossier itself. Obviously the DNC & Clintons did (reportedly 12-14 Million dollars). Also possibly some preliminary cash from Anti-Trumper Republican NeoCons during their party battles for the candidacy, although there's not been mention of an earlier NeoCon money trail yet - just McCain being a courier for it.

Quote:
No wonder they don't want their bank records to be seen. Somebody..probably many..need to go to jail.

With something of this nature, there are definitely going to be others involved. Grokking FusionGPS' bank statements will definitely incriminate people, but there will almost certainly have been others involved who weren't directly listed in their bank transactions.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17550
Maybe the music industry is in on it too? This clown sounds like a total bullshitter to me. He just hates Trump because everybody he knows hates Trump.

Quote:
Moby claims CIA asked him to post about Trump and Russia

By Kathleen Joyce | Fox News

Email

Moby claimed his friends in the CIA asked him to spread the word about President Trump and Russia.

Moby claimed his friends in the CIA asked him to spread the word about President Trump and Russia. (Reuters)

Singer Moby claimed his friends in the CIA asked him to spread the word that President Trump has ties to Russia because he has a larger social media following than the government agency.

Moby, whose birth name is Richard Melville Hall, told Kentucky radio station WFPK in an interview this week that he has friends in the CIA who asked him for his help.

The subject came up after the host, Kyle Meredith, asked the electronic singer about his cryptic Facebook post he wrote in 2017. The post stated that after he spent time with friends who “work in D.C.” he could “accurately post” that the Fusion GPS Dossier was “100% real. He’s being blackmailed by the Russian government.” The post also claimed Trump has colluded “with the Russian government, and has been since day one,” wants to go to war and there are “right-wing plans to get rid of Trump.”

Moby said he wrote the post because his “friends” he claimed are “active and former CIA agents” asked him to “pass on some information.”

ROB LOWE SLAMS BELLA THORNE OVER TWEET AFTER DEADLY CALIFORNIA MUDSLIDES

“They were like, ‘This is the Manchurian Candidate, like [Putin] has a Russian agent as the President of the United States,’” he told Meredith. “So they passed on some information to me and they said, like, ‘Look, you have more of a social media following than any of us do, can you please post some of these things just in a way that sort of put it out there.’”

Moby concluded by saying he did not know if “there was collusion” but “where there is smoke there is fire.”

Meredith and Moby spoke more about politics before ending the interview asking the singer who he would like to see run for president next.

Moby said his dream candidate would be former first lady Michelle Obama.

Trump and the Kremlin have repeatedly denied allegations that Russia and the Trump campaign colluded in the 2016 presidential election. A special counsel, led by former FBI Director Robert Mueller has been appointed to investigate the potential wrongdoing.

Fox News' Kaitlyn Schallhorn contributed to this report.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:20 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 11156
Moby, as retarded as I have long imagined.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:07 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14886
jack t ripper wrote:
Maybe the music industry is in on it too? This clown sounds like a total bullshitter to me. He just hates Trump because everybody he knows hates Trump.

Moby's another Hollywood insider lefty. Has been for awhile.

The only thing the information tells me is that some CIA Clintonistas & marsh denizens have also been conspiring along with the others. The DC swamp is fighting against being exposed for the crooked shithole it is.

Funny how Lefties are always complaining, and making negative stories about, the CIA. Yet one is now claiming to be buddy-buddy with numerous ones? Something smells like bullshit. Especially when it comes from the usual unspecified and undisclosed sources they cite to make shit up & exaggerate.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8