maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 816 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 82  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
"foreign actors" obtained secret government emails from Hillary's associates due to her negligent use of a home server.

Now, we were told sometime back that this "MAY" have occurred but now we learn the FBI thinks it DID happen

Quote:
Foreign actors” obtained access to some of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails -- including at least one email classified as “secret” -- according to a new memo from two GOP-led House committees and an internal FBI email.

Fox News obtained the memo prepared by the House Judiciary and Oversight committees, which lays out key interim findings ahead of next week’s hearing with Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz. The IG, separately, is expected to release his highly anticipated report on the Clinton email case later Thursday.

The House committees, which conducted a joint probe into decisions made by the DOJ in 2016 and 2017, issued several interim findings in their own memo.

“Documents provided to the Committees show foreign actors obtained access to some of Mrs. Clinton’s emails -- including at least one email classified 'Secret,'" the memo says, adding that foreign actors also accessed the private accounts of some Clinton staffers.

The memo does not say who the foreign actors are, or what material was obtained, but it notes that secret information is defined as information that, if disclosed, could “reasonably be expected to cause serious damage to the national security.”

The committees say that no one appears to have been held accountable either criminally or administratively.

Relatedly, Fox News has obtained a May 2016 email from FBI investigator Peter Strzok -- who also is criticized in the House memo for his anti-Trump texts with colleague Lisa Page. The email says that "we know foreign actors obtained access" to some Clinton emails, including at least one "secret" message "via compromises of the private email accounts" of Clinton staffers.

Peter Strzok email about Clinton emails by Fox News on Scribd

The question of whether foreign actors penetrated the Clinton email system has been a significant one ever since the private server was revealed. Then-FBI Director James Comey, in his July 2016 statement on the Clinton case, did not go as far as Strzok in his assessment of that possibility. At the time, he said only that, “We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial email accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account.”

Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton sounds off on new records that infer FBI decision was made before meeting with Hillary Clinton.

Fox News also reported in March that Strzok was advised of an irregularity in the metadata of Clinton’s server that suggested a possible breach, but there was no significant follow up, according to sources with knowledge of the matter.

Clinton’s use of a private email server when she served as the nation’s top diplomat became a central issue of the 2016 campaign. After a lengthy investigation, Comey controversially announced in July 2016 that the agency would not recommend charges, but said that Clinton was “extremely careless” in her handling of classified information.

He then announced he would revisit the probe just days before the election after the discovery of new emails, a move that the Clinton camp has blamed for her loss to President Trump.

Horowitz was due to release his long-awaited report into the FBI and DOJ’s actions on Thursday afternoon.

In the House memo, lawmakers questioned whether the DOJ and FBI properly analyzed and interpreted the law surrounding mishandling of classified information.

“Officials from both agencies have created a perception they misinterpreted the Espionage Act by stating Secretary Clinton lacked the requisite 'intent' for charges to be filed,” the memo says, before pointing to statements by Comey that indicated a belief that intent was required -- which the memo says ignored “meaningful aspects” of the law.

The committees’ memo also says it appears the outcome of the investigation was "predetermined" in May, two months before Comey’s press conference and before multiple interviews had taken place.

It also accuses Comey of getting ahead of the DOJ on the final decision on whether to prosecute Clinton.

The report will detail FBI's handling of Clinton; Jim Hanson discusses.

“Mr. Comey, as the FBI Director, was the chief investigator, not the prosecutor. It was not up to him to determine what a ‘reasonable prosecutor’ would do with the evidence the FBI had collected,” the memo says.

Fox News' Pamela K. Browne and Cyd Upson contributed to this report.

Catherine Herridge is an award-winning Chief Intelligence correspondent for FOX News Channel (FNC) based in Washington, D.C. She covers intelligence, the Justice Department and the Department of Homeland Security. Herridge joined FNC in 1996 as a London-based correspondent.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:32 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06 ... veals.html

Quote:
FBI agent Strzok reportedly texted 'we'll stop' Trump from becoming president

Alex Pappas By Alex Pappas | Fox News

FBI agent Peter Strzok texted a fellow bureau official in August 2016 that “we’ll stop” Donald Trump from becoming president, the Justice Department inspector general reportedly reveals in his highly anticipated report on the Hillary Clinton email case.

The Washington Post reported that Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report includes an August 2016 text message exchange between Strzok and then-FBI lawyer Lisa Page about Trump’s chance of being elected president.

“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page texted Strzok.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

Horowitz's review months ago revealed other anti-Trump texts between the two officials, who were romantically involved. The "stop" Trump text goes further, and is likely to fuel claims from the White House that the bureau was working against him.

But Bloomberg News, which also reported the new Strzok message, said Horowitz’s report “did not find documentary or testimonial evidence [in the Clinton case] that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative actions we reviewed.”

For more than a year, Horowitz has been reviewing the FBI and DOJ’s actions related to its investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

The report is not expected to address the DOJ and FBI’s actions taken in the Trump-Russia investigation, or relitigate the Clinton case itself. But it will mark the most definitive accounting of the email probe to date, looking at -- among other things -- whether “certain underlying investigative decisions were based on improper considerations.”

The report is set to be released later Thursday. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein was seen arriving at the White House, where he was expected to brief Trump on its findings.

The inspector general’s review months ago uncovered a trove of anti-Trump texts from Strzok, who famously called Trump an “idiot” and texted about an “insurance policy” against a Trump presidency.

Strzok was reassigned to the FBI's human resources division. Page has since left the bureau.

A congressional source told Fox News that Page’s text about Trump “not ever going to become president” was produced to Congress, but Strzok’s response that “we’ll stop it” was not.

According to the Associated Press, the Justice Department's watchdog also faults former FBI Director James Comey for breaking with established protocol in his handling of the Clinton email investigation, but it says his decisions before the 2016 elections were not driven by political bias, according to a person familiar with the findings.

The report from the inspector general also criticizes Comey for not keeping his superiors at the Justice Department, including former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, properly informed about his handling of the investigation, said the person, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the report is not yet public.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

If that doesn't demonstrate that there was a conspiracy within the FBI (however large or small) to keep Trump from becoming President then I don't what more would.

Strzok should be fired from his current position in FBI Human Resources.
Page already left her job.
An investigation should be made to determine what other FBI, DoJ, whatever other alphabet federal agency were involved in this and they (along with Strzok & Page) should be prosecuted. At the very least any still in government employ should be fired and their pensions or other federal benefits should be removed.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Last edited by chijohnaok on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

Getting a bit hard to argue it's not a conspiracy, isn't it. This is essentially prime facie evidence.

McCabe knew what the love birds were doing as well.

Not sure Comey knew this but he did willing set up the President for a Special Counsel by pissing hi off with a fake Russia briefing (after Clapper put him up to it).

We need a second special counsel. Somebody need to pull the Manafort level of aggressive prosecution to flip to little canaries to sing on the big canary.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:23 pm 
Sergeant Major

The IG report is out...all 568 pages of it:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download

The Executive Summary alone is 14 pages long.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

From the report.....nothing to see here...please move along....

Quote:
Over the course of the next 2
months, Comey’s draft statement underwent various
language changes, including the following:

• The description of Clinton’s handling of
classified information was changed from
“grossly negligent” to “extremely careless;”

• A statement that the sheer volume of
information classified as Secret supported an
inference of gross negligence was removed and
replaced with a statement that the classified
information they discovered was “especially
concerning because all of these emails were
housed on servers not supported by full-time
staff”;

• A statement that the FBI assessed that it was
“reasonably likely” that hostile actors gained
access to Clinton’s private email server was
changed to “possible.” The statement also
acknowledged that the FBI investigation and its
forensic analysis did not find evidence that
Clinton’s email server systems were
compromised; and

• A paragraph summarizing the factors that led
the FBI to assess that it was possible that
hostile actors accessed Clinton’s server was
added, and at one point referenced Clinton’s
use of her private email for an exchange with
then President Obama while in the territory of a
foreign adversary. This reference later was
changed to “another senior government
official,” and ultimately was omitted.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

The OIG is very hard on Comey for not announcing to his boss, Lynch, that he was going to hold a press conference on the Clinton email investigation..calling it "insubordination"...which is cause for firing.

Even so, it is simply not plausible after all his comments about Trump that he tried to help Trump win. Hillary and her supporters are mental cases if they think this.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:37 pm 
Sergeant Major

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/14/james-c ... times.html

Quote:
James Comey used Gmail for FBI business when director despite warning employees against it: Watchdog

James Comey used a personal Gmail account to conduct official FBI business on numerous occasions while serving as the agency's director, the Justice Department's internal watchdog said Thursday.
    Comey's use of a personal email account for unclassified FBI business was "inconsistent" with a policy statement by the Justice Department, according to the Office of the Inspector General.
    Comey was criticized for his handling of the probe into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of state.

Dan Mangan | @_DanMangan
Published 2 Hours Ago Updated 2 Mins Ago

Continued at above link

:roll:

ffs.
It's against US Government policy to do so.
It's a bad idea all around.

So is it any wonder that he might not have wanted HRC prosecuted for having a private email server (against government policy) when he himself was using G-mail for FBI business?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:49 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Apparently the original Guccifer, while doing time in Romania for hacking, was briefly expedited to the US in order to talk to the FBI back around the Clinton email investigation period. After questioning, they sent him back. Strange exchange.

He reportedly told US authorities that many foreign hackers had tapped into Hildabeast's unsecure email server at the same time he did, and that some were likely Russian Intel hackers who had been following him for awhile after discovering his previous hack attempts into their shit.

Lotsa "deep dive" of document & data dumps, along with timeline info, on Tracy Beanz' channel..
(Internet Autists going at it)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

Jesus Howard Christ! COMEY used GMAIL for FBI business? :shock:

He just got his picture in the dictionary under "hypocrite"

Trump SHOULD have fired his beanpole ass.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:22 pm 
Sergeant Major

I wonder how many informants and 007's Hildabeast personally killed?

1 Ambassador
1 IT guy
2 CIA security guys

Probably a couple of guys named Achmed spying on ISIS too.

Smartest woman in the world. Most qualified candidate EVER to be President.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 816 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 82  Next