maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 800 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 80  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Yes, not only does publish fake news...the conspire to make their fake news more believable. They are just better at it than the Russians.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:26 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Hints of more Clintonista actors having planted the Trump investigation from the inside.

* Scandal Intensifies *

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

If Sydney Blumenthal went to work for the Boy Scouts then half the Eagle Scouts in the country would be in juvenile detention inside of a year.

Even, Obama, by report, refused to allow Hildabeast to hire Blumenthal in an official position a State..so the bitch hired him as a consultant at $300G a year and exchanged emails with him of classified matters over her bathroom server.

Also this alleged "back-channel" intelligence route through that other Clintonista clown at State is obviously a means to funnel made up shit to the FBI to make it appear credible. The thesis that he was performing a courageous national security service just makes you gag.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:32 pm 
Sergeant Major

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:06 am 
Hair in the soap

Ohhhh boy!

Sara Carter wrote:
BREAKING: DOJ will make the 6 months of missing texts that were eventually located by IG between Strzok and Page available to Congress sometime tonight or tomorrow, according to sources...developing

2:59 PM - 24 Apr 2018

https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status ... 6975872003

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:59 am 
Sergeant Major

More leaks...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05 ... probe.html

Quote:
Mueller's questions for Trump leaked to NYT, in latest unexplained disclosure from Russia probe

Gregg Re By Gregg Re | Fox News

A lengthy list of questions for President Trump from special counsel Robert Mueller has been leaked to The New York Times, marking the latest in a string of apparently deliberate disclosures relating to the ongoing probe into Russian involvement in the U.S. presidential election.

The paper, saying only that it had "obtained" the questions without specifying how, called some of the questions "tantalizing" and suggested they reveal that Mueller may have uncovered pre-election outreach by Trump's campaign to Russian officials.

The questions also reportedly cover Trump's motivations for firing FBI Director James Comey a year ago, as well as his reaction to Attorney General Jeff Sessions' recusal from the Russia investigation.

Trump blasted the leak on Tuesday morning calling it "disgraceful" that the questions made it out to the media.

"So disgraceful that the questions concerning the Russian Witch Hunt were “leaked” to the media. No questions on Collusion. Oh, I see...you have a made up, phony crime, Collusion, that never existed, and an investigation begun with illegally leaked classified information. Nice!" Trump tweeted.

In one question obtained by the Times, Mueller asks what Trump knew about campaign staff, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, reaching out to Moscow.

Leaks in the Mueller probe have been suspected for several months, leading The New York Post to ask last year if Mueller is "playing politics with his prosecutions."

WATCH: IS THE MUELLER TEAM LEAKING TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE?

The news of the indictments of Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn, for example, came in media reports days in advance. Although some commentators have praised Mueller for clamping down on leaks, Republicans have sharply criticized the disclosures seemingly coming from within Mueller's ranks.

Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy, the leader of the House’s top investigative committee, slammed Mueller in October for allowing the news media to learn that he and his legal team had charges in their Russia investigation.

“In the only conversation I’ve had with Robert Mueller, I stressed to him the importance of cutting out the leaks,” Gowdy, chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, told “Fox News Sunday.” “It’s kind of ironic that the people charged with investigating the law and the violations of the law would violate the law.”

Although Mueller's team has indicated to Trump's lawyers that he's not considered a target, investigators remain interested in whether the president's actions constitute obstruction of justice and want to interview him about several episodes in office. The lawyers want to resolve the investigation as quickly as possible, but there's no agreement on how to do that.

Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow declined to comment to The Associated Press on Monday night, as did White House lawyer Ty Cobb.

“It’s kind of ironic that the people charged with investigating the law and the violations of the law would violate the law.”

- Rep. Trey Gowdy

Mueller has brought several charges against Manafort, but none are for any crimes related to Russian election interference during the 2016 campaign. And he has denied having anything to do with such an effort.

FBN's Charlie Gasparino, former Paul Ryan Chief of Staff David Hoppe and Independent Women's Forum President Carrie Lukas on President Trump's concerns over leaks.

The queries also touch on Trump's businesses and his discussions with his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, about a possible Moscow real estate deal. Cohen's business dealings are part of a separate FBI investigation.

One question asks what discussions Trump may have had regarding "any meeting with Mr. Putin," referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin. Another question asks what the president may have known about a possible attempt by his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, to set up a back channel with Russia before Trump's inauguration.

Additional questions center on Michael Flynn, Trump's former national security adviser, who has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his discussions on sanctions against Russia with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition. Flynn is now cooperating with Mueller's investigators.

PELOSI CLAIMS MUELLER WAS FIRED IN BIZARRE EMAIL TO DONORS

"What did you know about phone calls that Mr. Flynn made with the Russian ambassador, Sergey I. Kislyak, in late December 2016?" reads one question. Another asks if there were any efforts to reach out to Flynn "about seeking immunity or possible pardon."

Flynn was fired Feb. 13, 2017, after White House officials said he had misled them about his Russian contacts during the transition period by saying that he had not discussed sanctions.

The following day, according to memos written by Comey, Trump cleared the Oval Office of other officials and encouraged Comey to drop the investigation into Flynn.

The Associated Press contributed to this report

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:05 am 
Sergeant Major

It doesn't have to be Mueller himself. It could be 20 or 30 others on his team or even someone at DOJ or someone on a grand jury....though I doubt the Grand Jury would have the unanswered questions.

It is even possible there is a Trump sympathizer trying to alert the Trump legal team.

One thing for sure...Trump should NOT be interviewed. They seem like trap questions they already have the answers to. What would be hilarious would to hire Hillary Clinton to represent him. She could craft all the "I do not recall" and "I have no recollection of that" answers. :lol:

Meanwhile millions of Left die-hards just wet themselves with excitement.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:20 am 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
It doesn't have to be Mueller himself. It could be 20 or 30 others on his team or even someone at DOJ or someone on a grand jury....though I doubt the Grand Jury would have the unanswered questions.

It is even possible there is a Trump sympathizer trying to alert the Trump legal team.

One thing for sure...Trump should NOT be interviewed. They seem like trap questions they already have the answers to. What would be hilarious would to hire Hillary Clinton to represent him. She could craft all the "I do not recall" and "I have no recollection of that" answers. :lol:

Meanwhile millions of Left die-hards just wet themselves with excitement.

Hillary has already mapped out an appropriate response:

[I first heard this a LONG time ago on Rush Limbaugh's radio show]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 12:29 pm 
Hair in the soap

Quote:
"What did you know about phone calls that Mr. Flynn made with the Russian ambassador, Sergey I. Kislyak, in late December 2016?" reads one question.

Hilarious.

In December 2016, Trump was a President-Elect.

It was his administration's duty to begin contacting foreign countries & their diplomats.

It's obvious that such questions are intended to feed the sandy-vagina'd sore losers of the TDS Demorat party because such contact was not only perfectly legal but expected of a new president. It's proof that the Mueller investigation is bullshit. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 1:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
the sandy-vagina'd sore losers

:lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 800 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 80  Next