maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 668 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 67  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:33 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
jack t ripper wrote:
Now, the hacked emails probably DID have an effect but you can blame Podesta for that. I still don't see proof the Russians did that. Maybe, maybe not. And Putin did not advise Hildabeast to set up the bathroom server.

Some have opined that the Clinton campaign emails release was actually an inside job:

Former NSA experts say it wasn’t a hack at all, but a leak—an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system.

While I have no doubt that the Russians attempted to hack both campaigns (the RNC unsuccessfully and the DNC successfully due to their own stupidity), there is no evidence (that I am aware of) that the Russians ever turned Clinton/DNC campaign emails over to the Trump campaign.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:46 pm 
Sergeant Major

Well, that is what Assange has claimed all along. Of course, the Ecuadoran embassy is trying to get rid of him because he apparently doesn't take showers so you can take that with a grain of salt. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

Clear proof that a campaign colluded with foreign nationals to influence the 2016 Presidential campaign.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:31 pm 
Sergeant Major

CBS Host To Podesta: How Did Russians Know To Focus On Purple States, But Hillary Didn’t? [VIDEO]

article and video at above link

CBS did some actual journalism. :lol:

Podesta was left sputtering. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Jill Stein also forgot to read the official MSNBC script:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:43 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14177
Stein was spot on with her analysis. The electorate rebelled against the instructions provided by their self-appointed DNC and RNC masters.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Byron York
✔ @ByronYork

Total election spending: $2.4 billion. Total Russian Facebook ad buy: $100,000. Total Clinton/Trump Facebook ad buys: $81 million. Russian Facebook ad buy in PA: $300. MI: $832. WI: $1979 (all but $54 before primary). Quote below from Sen. Burr:
https://twitter.com/Alt_Spicerlies/stat ... 2990336000

8:56 AM - Feb 19, 2018

2,816 people are talking about this

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, if that doesn't just destroy the idiotic claim.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:19 pm 
Sergeant Major

The Russians spent $54 in the three key surprise Trump-won states during the general election.....and Hildabeast didn't even campaign in Wisconsin because she was so confident about her "Blue Wall" :lol:

Now, you tell me who's fault that is. "What Happened?"....you were a terrible candidate Hildy. You are unattractive, arrogant, anti-charismatic, elitist, entitled, unfunny and you need to stop for oxygen every 3 steps. You are a liar and pathologically secretive and your only qualification is you were cheated on by Bill.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:41 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 17677
chijohnaok wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
Now, the hacked emails probably DID have an effect but you can blame Podesta for that. I still don't see proof the Russians did that. Maybe, maybe not. And Putin did not advise Hildabeast to set up the bathroom server.

Some have opined that the Clinton campaign emails release was actually an inside job:

Former NSA experts say it wasn’t a hack at all, but a leak—an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system.

While I have no doubt that the Russians attempted to hack both campaigns (the RNC unsuccessfully and the DNC successfully due to their own stupidity), there is no evidence (that I am aware of) that the Russians ever turned Clinton/DNC campaign emails over to the Trump campaign.

'Kim Dotcom' says he consulted a lawyer, and they informed the Mueller investigation that he would provide evidence and testify that Seth Rich was the one who leaked the info, along with Kim's help, to Wikileaks. Not some "Russian hacker".

He also said the Mueller investigation didn't want the info, despite it being offered twice. Hrmm. Something up one way or another.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... -even-hack

Also shows the scale of the file transfer rates (22.6 MB/s) on the leaked DNC files.. which is generally only attainable via physical transfer such as a USB thumb drive. Not an international internet connection, much less through VPNs like a hacker would use.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:50 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 17677
jack t ripper wrote:
The Russians spent $54 in the three key surprise Trump-won states during the general election.....and Hildabeast didn't even campaign in Wisconsin because she was so confident about her "Blue Wall" :lol:

Now, you tell me who's fault that is. "What Happened?"....you were a terrible candidate Hildy. You are unattractive, arrogant, anti-charismatic, elitist, entitled, unfunny and you need to stop for oxygen every 3 steps. You are a liar and pathologically secretive and your only qualification is you were cheated on by Bill.

You'll also recall:

Most Russia-linked Facebook Ads Appeared to Users After the Election

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarko ... n-n2390056

Plus there was a post-election Anti-Trump rally one of the Russian trolls helped fund:

Thousands attended protest organized by Russians on Facebook

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/35 ... n-facebook

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 668 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 67  Next