maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 884 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 89  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Good question .."which book" :lol:

Maybe Hussein means the quran. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:06 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 16218
This is like Al Capone investigating Eliot Ness based on tips from Ma Barker.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:15 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
So.. Clintonista operative Cody Shearer has been traveling to eastern europe, bribing more Russian agents in order to make another Trump dossier to support the first unsubstantiated one.

Who's doing the Russian collusion again? :lol: Along with faking and laundering evidence - more than once it now appears.

An operative with ties to the Democratic Party has reportedly been crisscrossing Eastern Europe for months looking for dirt on Trump
Michelle Mark Feb. 12, 2018

> Cody Shearer reportedly spent at least six months in Eastern Europe attempting to purchase compromising information from a Russian on President Donald Trump.

> He is a political operative and author of a second Trump-Russia dossier.

> The development comes amid news that American spies also attempted to cut a deal with a shadowy Russian that involved dirt on Trump.

Continued..
http://www.businessinsider.com/2nd-trum ... rt-2018-2/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

This interview does cross multiple issues but a good chunk of it has to do with "collusion" and the "Russian Conspiracy":

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:25 pm 
Sergeant Major

Excellent article at National Review by Andrew McCarthy. Long article, but explained well in layman's terms. His thesis is that Comey purposely did not inform Trump of the whole scope of the Russia investigation

Quote:
by Andrew C. McCarthy February 15, 2018 4:00 AM @AndrewCMcCarthy The Rice email outlines Obama’s strategy to withhold key details of the Russia investigation. On her way out the White House door and out of her job as national-security adviser, Susan Rice writes an email-to-self. Except it’s not really an email-to-self. It is quite consciously an email for the record. Her term having ended 15 minutes before, Rice was technically back in private life, where private people have private email accounts — even notepads if they want to scratch out a reminder the old-fashioned way. Yet, for at least a few more minutes, Rice still had access to her government email account. She could still generate an official record. That’s what she wanted her brief email to be: the dispositive memorialization of a meeting she was worried about — a meeting that had happened over two weeks earlier, at which, of course, President Obama insisted that everything be done “by the book.” Funny, though: The “by the book” thing about contemporaneous memos is that they are, well, contemporaneous — made at or immediately after the event they undertake to memorialize. They’re written while things are as fresh as they will ever be in one’s mind, before subsequent events motivate the writer to spin a decision, rather than faithfully record it. An email written on January 21 to record decisions made on January 5 is not written to memorialize what was decided. It is written to revise the memory of what was decided in order to rationalize what was then done. The Trump–Russia Investigation as of January 5 January 5 was the day President Obama was presented with the ballyhooed report he had ordered to be rushed to completion by multiple intelligence agencies before his administration ended, “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections.” The briefing that day was conducted by four intelligence-community leaders: James Comey, Michael Rogers, John Brennan, and James Clapper, directors respectively of the FBI, NSA, CIA, and Office of the Director of National Intelligence. (Just as significant: January 5 was the day before these same intelligence-community leaders would brief President-elect Trump on the same report. Also on hand at the January 5 White House briefing were Vice President Joe Biden and Acting Attorney General Sally Yates. According to Rice, immediately after the briefing, President Obama had his two top law-enforcement officials, Yates and Comey, linger for “a brief follow-on conversation” with the administration’s political leadership: Obama, Biden, and Rice. Let’s think about what was going on at that moment. It had been just a few days since

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... vestigated

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

The Rice email reminds me of an old SNL sketch with Dan Akroyd as Nixon purposely recording exhonerating statements on the WH tape recorder as he an Haldeman giggle.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:13 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 13228
Quote:
Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US during election to help Donald Trump win

Special counsel Robert Mueller said a grand jury had indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election.
The defendants allegedly conducted "information warfare" against the United States election process to help Donald Trump win.
The defendants used fake American personas, social media platforms, and other Internet media to advance their scheme, according to an indictment.

Dan Mangan | Mike Calia
Published 2 Hours Ago Updated 17 Mins Ago
-Video-
(Continued)
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russian ... probe.html
No Americans knowingly involved.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

Actual indictment can be downloaded at the bottom of the CNBC article.

Very interesting.

The Russians concentrated on "purple states" like "Florida, Colorado and Virginia". Now, Trump did win Florida but it was a decisive win and he lost Virginia and Colorado AND the Russkis did not make efforts in Wisconsin or Michigan which are blue states that Trump WON. THAT'S why he is President. Ohio, Penn., Wisc. Mich.

Russians helped organize rallies for "Blacktivist" and "Muslims for America" :lol:

The thing started in 2014 BEFORE Trump was announced AND Muellar says "no Americans were wittingly involved"

Well, shit that about sinks the "collusion" thingy doesn't it?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

Also, as soon as Trump won they started organizing "NOT my President" rallies. :lol:

The Reds organizing the Reds. :lol:

They are just causing shit..trying to weaken the US..like they have been for 85 years.

NO US person involvement!
NO hacking of election systems!
NO conspiracy involving the Trump campaign!
NO idiotic Deutsche Bank shit!
NO idiotic relief of sanctions bullshit!
NO idiotic Trump team hacked the DNC bullshit!
AND PROBALY NO EFFECT on the outcome. Trying to suppress the muslim vote??? Are you fucking kidding me? No campaign in Michigan or Wisconsin? 2 of the 3 states they concentrate on Trump LOSES :lol: ....and everyone KNEW he was going to win Florida.
Flynn did nothing wrong until he was entrapped by the FBI
Carter Page did nothing wrong.
Papadapoulous was a dumbass blowhard trying to be famous.
Manafort is a slime ball but he did nothing for which he is charged when Trump was a candidate.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:14 pm 
Sergeant Major

PAMMY...YOU ARE A F****** TOOL IDIOT SOROSBOT!

<SPIKES FOOTBALL>

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 884 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 89  Next