maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 71  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:01 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
jack t ripper wrote:
So am I to understand the TAXPAYERS paid Fusion GPS to make up shit on Trump aides in order to justify illegal surveillance of the opposition party DURING an election? :o

Dunno if taxpayers paid for the Dossier itself. Obviously the DNC & Clintons did (reportedly 12-14 Million dollars). Also possibly some preliminary cash from Anti-Trumper Republican NeoCons during their party battles for the candidacy, although there's not been mention of an earlier NeoCon money trail yet - just McCain being a courier for it.

Quote:
No wonder they don't want their bank records to be seen. Somebody..probably many..need to go to jail.

With something of this nature, there are definitely going to be others involved. Grokking FusionGPS' bank statements will definitely incriminate people, but there will almost certainly have been others involved who weren't directly listed in their bank transactions.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Maybe the music industry is in on it too? This clown sounds like a total bullshitter to me. He just hates Trump because everybody he knows hates Trump.

Quote:
Moby claims CIA asked him to post about Trump and Russia

By Kathleen Joyce | Fox News

Email

Moby claimed his friends in the CIA asked him to spread the word about President Trump and Russia.

Moby claimed his friends in the CIA asked him to spread the word about President Trump and Russia. (Reuters)

Singer Moby claimed his friends in the CIA asked him to spread the word that President Trump has ties to Russia because he has a larger social media following than the government agency.

Moby, whose birth name is Richard Melville Hall, told Kentucky radio station WFPK in an interview this week that he has friends in the CIA who asked him for his help.

The subject came up after the host, Kyle Meredith, asked the electronic singer about his cryptic Facebook post he wrote in 2017. The post stated that after he spent time with friends who “work in D.C.” he could “accurately post” that the Fusion GPS Dossier was “100% real. He’s being blackmailed by the Russian government.” The post also claimed Trump has colluded “with the Russian government, and has been since day one,” wants to go to war and there are “right-wing plans to get rid of Trump.”

Moby said he wrote the post because his “friends” he claimed are “active and former CIA agents” asked him to “pass on some information.”

ROB LOWE SLAMS BELLA THORNE OVER TWEET AFTER DEADLY CALIFORNIA MUDSLIDES

“They were like, ‘This is the Manchurian Candidate, like [Putin] has a Russian agent as the President of the United States,’” he told Meredith. “So they passed on some information to me and they said, like, ‘Look, you have more of a social media following than any of us do, can you please post some of these things just in a way that sort of put it out there.’”

Moby concluded by saying he did not know if “there was collusion” but “where there is smoke there is fire.”

Meredith and Moby spoke more about politics before ending the interview asking the singer who he would like to see run for president next.

Moby said his dream candidate would be former first lady Michelle Obama.

Trump and the Kremlin have repeatedly denied allegations that Russia and the Trump campaign colluded in the 2016 presidential election. A special counsel, led by former FBI Director Robert Mueller has been appointed to investigate the potential wrongdoing.

Fox News' Kaitlyn Schallhorn contributed to this report.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:20 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13981
Moby, as retarded as I have long imagined.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:07 pm 
Hair in the soap

jack t ripper wrote:
Maybe the music industry is in on it too? This clown sounds like a total bullshitter to me. He just hates Trump because everybody he knows hates Trump.

Moby's another Hollywood insider lefty. Has been for awhile.

The only thing the information tells me is that some CIA Clintonistas & marsh denizens have also been conspiring along with the others. The DC swamp is fighting against being exposed for the crooked shithole it is.

Funny how Lefties are always complaining, and making negative stories about, the CIA. Yet one is now claiming to be buddy-buddy with numerous ones? Something smells like bullshit. Especially when it comes from the usual unspecified and undisclosed sources they cite to make shit up & exaggerate.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:52 am 
Hair in the soap

Hear that sound coming closer? "Abuses". Plural. :?

And who doesn't want more transparency? What details do they not want the public to know about? Hrmmm? They didn't even want the whole House Of Representatives seeing the information, much less the rest of us plebs. :x

GOP lawmakers demand that 'alarming' memo on FISA abuses be made public

A four-page memo circulating in Congress that reveals alleged United States government surveillance abuses is being described by lawmakers as “shocking,” “troubling” and “alarming,” with one congressman likening the details to KGB activity in Russia.

Speaking with Fox News, the lawmakers said they could not yet discuss the contents of the memo they reviewed on Thursday after it was released to members by the House Intelligence Committee. But they say the memo should be immediately made public.

“It is so alarming the American people have to see this,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said.

“It's troubling. It is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released.

“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.

“You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry said.

The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday approved a motion by New York Rep. Pete King to release the memo on abuses of FISA, or the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, to all House members.

A source close to the matter said the memo details the Intelligence Committee’s oversight work for the FBI and Justice, including the controversy over unmasking and FISA surveillance.

The vote Thursday morning on releasing the memo to lawmakers was along party lines, with Democrats voting against making it available for all members.

The process for releasing it to the public involves a committee vote, a source said. If approved, it could be released as long as there are no objections from the White House within five days.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., told Fox News in December that his investigators have already uncovered evidence of abuse in the U.S. government's surveillance practices.

“I believe there's evidence that abuses have occurred," Nunes said at the time.

Nunes pointed to the leaked conversation of former national security adviser, Gen. Mike Flynn with the Russian ambassador.

On Thursday, the Senate voted 65-34 to reauthorize a FISA provision that allows U.S. spy agencies to conduct surveillance on foreign targets abroad for six years. The bill, which already has been passed by the House, now heads to the White House,where President Donald Trump has said he will sign it into law.

Fox News’ Alex Pappas, Anne Marie Riha and Chad Pergram and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... ublic.html

I'm also wondering why one of the 'R's doesn't "unilaterally" release it to the press. Seems the 'D's suffer no consequence for releasing closed session information, as that just happened a week ago. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:48 am 
Sergeant Major

Little Chelsea Manning was feted as a heroine to the Left. Let's see what happens when this thing gets out..because giving it to the entire House is a virtual invitation to a leak.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:49 am 
Sergeant Major

Throwing high ranking government officials in jail is a superior way to get people's attention.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:52 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
The vote Thursday morning on releasing the memo to lawmakers was along party lines, with Democrats voting against making it available for all members.

Of course it was....because the abuses were committed by Lefties.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:13 am 
Sergeant Major

Peeling back the rotted onion. Some of the grubs inside are starting to squirm, I imagine.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13981
Eweyup!

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 71  Next