maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Massive leak in Sweden shows ethnicities of people sente
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:18 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10688
Actually, this is the better analogy video: flip to about 3:50 --> tiny British sports car with a massive v8 stuffed inside. Pretty good analogy for "Democracy" American style

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:30 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4295
Friatider

"Free Times" is immigration hostile, pro Putin, online news site. Double check their stuff always.

PeterSweden

AFAIK Peter Sweden is a Norwegian born solider of Nigel Farage's anti-Swedish legion. He lives in Britain but pretends to be a Swedish expert living in Sweden. Apply pinch of salt.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:53 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14634
Kameolontti wrote:

article wrote:
According to Swedish journalist Peter Imanuelsen the data is probably reliable:

“I’m very certain it is legit. See the article on Friatider. Since they are being sued for publishing this info, it must mean it is correct.”

The Swedish police are certainly not happy with the data transparency. According to them it is a serious breach of the Personal Data Act (PUL).

Swedish mainstream media seemed not happy as well: For example newspaper SVT published an article about the fact that this is one of Sweden’s biggest data crimes.

The incident is another proof that Sweden rather keeps its migrant crime data away from the public eye: Publishing migrant crimes is a ‘bigger problem’ than the crimes themselves. While a lot of people all over the world already know what is really happening in the country, its politicians prefer to avoid reality.

It's just so repulsive to see western governments attempting to hide information from their electorate. Information relevant to how their supposed representatives are running the government they've been entrusted with by the citizens. Just disgusting.

Sweden isn't the only country with politicians attempting to hide their foul business but, for them, it's been an open secret for awhile. Yet, once the cat is completely out of the bag, their biggest priority is to attempt covering it up with legal force? It looks doubly bad!

Even worse - their mainstream media is assisting in the cover-up! A few decades ago, you would've expected mainstream journos to excitedly jump at the prospect of getting inside dirt on political cover-ups. Oh, how things have changed. Now they're one and the same.

*smh :?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:05 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10688
NefariousKoel wrote:
Kameolontti wrote:

article wrote:
According to Swedish journalist Peter Imanuelsen the data is probably reliable:

“I’m very certain it is legit. See the article on Friatider. Since they are being sued for publishing this info, it must mean it is correct.”

The Swedish police are certainly not happy with the data transparency. According to them it is a serious breach of the Personal Data Act (PUL).

Swedish mainstream media seemed not happy as well: For example newspaper SVT published an article about the fact that this is one of Sweden’s biggest data crimes.

The incident is another proof that Sweden rather keeps its migrant crime data away from the public eye: Publishing migrant crimes is a ‘bigger problem’ than the crimes themselves. While a lot of people all over the world already know what is really happening in the country, its politicians prefer to avoid reality.

It's just so repulsive to see western governments attempting to hide information from their electorate. Information relevant to how their supposed representatives are running the government they've been entrusted with by the citizens. Just disgusting.

Sweden isn't the only country with politicians attempting to hide their foul business but, for them, it's been an open secret for awhile. Yet, once the cat is completely out of the bag, their biggest priority is to attempt covering it up with legal force? It looks doubly bad!

Even worse - their mainstream media is assisting in the cover-up! A few decades ago, you would've expected mainstream journos to excitedly jump at the prospect of getting inside dirt on political cover-ups. Oh, how things have changed. Now they're one and the same.

*smh :?

They put fucking Pewdiepie on a list of "hate crimes suspects!" :lol:

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:44 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 15171
wulfir wrote:
Friatider

"Free Times" is immigration hostile, pro Putin, online news site. Double check their stuff always.

PeterSweden

AFAIK Peter Sweden is a Norwegian born solider of Nigel Farage's anti-Swedish legion. He lives in Britain but pretends to be a Swedish expert living in Sweden. Apply pinch of salt.

Then again I'd like to see Aftonbladet or some other mainstream media ever publish anything even remotely negative about immigrants. Instead of the usual "Swedes themselves must integrate to immigrants".

But I suppose all is just getting better and better in Svealandet. Sorry, Sveastan.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:23 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 11823
wulfir wrote:
Friatider

PeterSweden

This is why the Cologne attempted coverup in Germany was so damaging, and other coverups since then. Certainly for me at least I just assume on this subject that European governments have form for lying through their teeth on the subject, with a largely compliant media, and so I certainly don't consider them any more than the received word of God than I do people like 'PeterSweden'.

As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

Sid Meier made that game before the culture of the West corroded so badly. It's kinda sad actually.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:31 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 15171
East Europeans aren't buying any of it. They have fresh memories of systematic institution of government's ideological lies and propaganda.

Western version of it is nothing new to them and they are already highly suspicious of it all - unlike those of us that grew into the Western propaganda, we're more on the line with Chinese or Russians who grew within our version of it all.

Finlandization.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:45 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4295
Kameolontti wrote:
Then again I'd like to see Aftonbladet or some other mainstream media ever publish anything even remotely negative about immigrants. Instead of the usual "Swedes themselves must integrate to immigrants".

Aftonbladet was a serious paper long ago but basically does celebs and cute dogs now. The wake of the #metoo wave has hit Aftonbladet hard too which I find somewhat comical.

Fria Tider shows up as the number two choice of what they call "immigration critical online paper" for readers of Nordfront.se in a 2015 poll. If you want to read negative stuff about immigrants Fria Tider is a decent choice.
Source: https://www.nordfront.se/veckans-fraga- ... oftast.smr

Kameolontti wrote:
But I suppose all is just getting better and better in Svealandet. Sorry, Sveastan.

Vad troner störtas om! Vad riken sönderstyckas!
Förtrycket nämns försvar, och rätt är det, som lyckas.

:D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 11823
"Nordfront" makes me think of Skyrim.

Or Norsefire.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:28 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 12839
Anthropoid wrote:
They put fucking Pewdiepie on a list of "hate crimes suspects!" :lol:

As well as a tranny for being harmful to the LGBT community.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail