#Expose2020 - PART II: Sanders Staffer “There Are Things More Important Than the Rule of Law in USA”
• Kyle Jurek, Iowa Field Organizer, Sanders Campaign, Says That Stalin Had a Legitimate Reason to Use Gulags, Claiming Gulags Were “Better Than What the CIA Has Told Us They Were.”
• Jurek Claims That “...Our Prisons, in the United States Right Now, Are Far Worse. Far Worse Than Anything That They Experienced in a F***ing Gulag. Like People Get Raped. People Get F***ing, Work Twelve Hours a Day. People Have to go Fight Fires in California for a Dollar. You Know What I Mean? That’s F***ed up. That’s Super F***ed Up. Soviet Union Didn’t do That S**t.”
• Believes That Americans Opposed to Socialism Must be Re-Educated.
• Jurek: “Like and No Matter What Country and What Laws Were, That Exist, They’re Irrelevant to, There Are Things Greater Than Those Systems, Right? There Are Things That Are More Important Than the Rule of Law in the United States, When it Comes Down to the Existence of the Human Race.”
• Admits to Participating in Antifa Events, Reveals That “A Lot of Them Are Probably on the Bernie Campaign.”
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville
No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links
I saw that bit about the Sander's staffer mentioned in r/conservative.
Like I keep saying: New Totalitarian Tribalists! Bernie Sanders would have us all locked up in a dark dank cell receiving our daily beatings until we recant our love of the American Way of Life and swear fealty to "Socialism."
And why people like me keep practicing day and night.
I've fired 493 rifle rounds so far this year. Literally shooting every day.
217 at night (44%)
276 in the day (56%)
Distances from 25yds to 1058yds.
5 different rifles, 4 different calibers.
I'm behind in my reloading. I've only reloaded 200rds. I need to reload more than I shoot !