maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: ... Roy Moore Allegations, Video of debate
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:07 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16223
Lava wrote:
The main difference of course being that in the case of Franken, there is actually proof.

But the photographic proof was just a bit of "comedy".....cuz you know it's funny when you grope a woman's breasts when she is asleep. :roll:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16925
chijohnaok wrote:
Lava wrote:
The main difference of course being that in the case of Franken, there is actually proof.

But the photographic proof was just a bit of "comedy".....cuz you know it's funny when you grope a woman's breasts when she is asleep. :roll:

In order for Franken to THINK that was a funny thing to do he would have to harbor the urge to do it...would he not? Or, perhaps we are to believe he shouted right before "Hey, look, I'm Donald trump!"

Let's see if Franken's wife lets him go on any more USO tours. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:23 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10688
jack t ripper wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:

In order for Franken to THINK that was a funny thing to do he would have to harbor the urge to do it...would he not? Or, perhaps we are to believe he shouted right before "Hey, look, I'm Donald trump!"

Let's see if Franken's wife lets him go on any more USO tours. :lol:

I haven't seen the woman's twit regarding the photo, but I have to say, it all strikes me as a bit suspicious.

First of all, the scene shown in the photo is NOTHING like the typical post-hoc claim of sexual assault/inappropriate behavior we are seeing. There are at least four people in a military aircraft who have been working together for some time on a USO tour. Based on what I know about show biz folks, they are renowned for their practical jokes, and ribald humor. The woman is supposed to have claimed that this was an affront to her personal space and somehow a wrong against her but I find that hard to believe. I'd find it easier to believe that pulling this photo out of storage and CLAIMING it was an affront, and then baiting alt-right, et al., to go for it was the real motive. He's not even touching her and it was clearly a joke that at least two and probably three or more people were in on. Most likely once she was awake (assuming she even was asleep) she was shown the pic and everyone had a chuckle. If she wasn't shown the pic then how did she come to be aware of it only now!? If she saw the pic back then and it affronted her decency then why didn't she say something back then and have the pic deleted!?

Obviously a social joke and at worst an insulting one. Nothing like a claim that "So-and-so took me back stage when I was under age and fondled me and I felt socially pressured to not say anything all these years . . . " a claim which is guilty of its own class of suspiciousness and opaqueness.

It doesn't make any goddamn sense and I suspect it is Franken and friends counter trolling.

Anyway, the memes were funny. Franken has a goofy fucking face to begin with and the shop pics of him fondling various feminine critters are funny at least.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

Well, except that she alleges he stuck his tongue in her mouth rehearsing a stupid skit.

If this is some strategy to spoof the "alt-right" they had better come clean because he seems to be suffering genuine political harm. (not that that bothers me in the least..I predict he will not run again)

I think it is pretty clear women are genuinely emboldened by the Harvey Weinstein thing. I also predict this is a cultural "flexion point". The term "casting couch" has been around for 70 years. Naively, I assumed somebody took care of that just like Rock Hudson boning guys in the cast.

You have to wonder about Leftist icons like Jane Fonda. Did she have to spread her legs on the casting cough to get the roll of Barbarella?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

:shock:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

Hanoi Jane

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:07 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 9532
jack t ripper wrote:
{Snip}

You have to wonder about Leftist icons like Jane Fonda. Did she have to spread her legs on the casting cough to get the roll of Barbarella?
Jane Fonda is the daughter of Henry Fonda and IIRC was married to Barbarella's director.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:34 pm 
First Sergeant

jack t ripper wrote:
Well, except that she alleges he stuck his tongue in her mouth rehearsing a stupid skit.

If this is some strategy to spoof the "alt-right" they had better come clean because he seems to be suffering genuine political harm. (not that that bothers me in the least..I predict he will not run again)

I think it is pretty clear women are genuinely emboldened by the Harvey Weinstein thing. I also predict this is a cultural "flexion point". The term "casting couch" has been around for 70 years. Naively, I assumed somebody took care of that just like Rock Hudson boning guys in the cast.

Sure, sure, he may have used his position to intimidate and exploit her, I'm not saying he didn't. But the picture doesn't really "prove" anything, nor does someone claiming something which cannot be corroborated. Lets keep far afield of Witch Hunting, eh?

Even Nazis deserved a fair trial . . . or as fair as could be managed.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

We can agree that Franken is not on the same plane with Weinstein but did he not already admit her claims were true?

He committed no crime but he certainly is revealed to be a spectacular hypocrite.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:48 pm 
First Sergeant

jack t ripper wrote:
We can agree that Franken is not on the same plane with Weinstein but did he not already admit her claims were true?

He committed no crime but he certainly is revealed to be a spectacular hypocrite.

I suspect all intact males are hypocrites in this regard! Hetero, bi- and homo!

It just comes with the territory of having balls: you want to hump everything that remotely resembles the morph of your liking! :P

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next