maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: ... Roy Moore Allegations, Video of debate
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:43 am 
buck private

Reputation points: 9532
I haven't seen anything that proves him guilty of a crime, the underage girl who sez she was getting phone calls in her bed room didn't have a bedroom phone according to her mother. The mall guard who said Moore was banned, his boss sez not so, and Allred is afraid to produce the yearbook - what evidence:
Quote:
What’s With Alabama and Other Stories

Posted by Sgt. Mom on November 15th, 2017 (All posts by Sgt. Mom)

Frankly, the kerfuffle regarding Roy Moore’s alleged dalliances with just barely legal teenage girls four decades ago smacks to this observer as a put-up job by out of-state media and out-of-state politicians of both parties who apparently regard his candidacy for national office as an affront to the Ruling Class. Suspect scribbles in an old school annual and Gloria Allred in full-throated accusatory mode are, as in the words of Gilbert and Sullivan’s character Pooh-Bah, “Merely corroborative detail, intended to give artistic verisimilitude to an otherwise bald and unconvincing narrative.”
Read the rest of this entry »
https://chicagoboyz.net/archives/56354.html#more-56354

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:29 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14634
Not the first time the Dem machine has done this exact thing to opposing candidates just before an election.

Becoming the norm, actually.

I just wonder what will happen if they find out that the guy was being falsely accused after he lost just enough fence-sitter votes to lose the election? I'm guessing.. nothing. That's why the Dems use the tactic - there is no down side after the fact.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:33 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14634
abradley wrote:

article wrote:
Which brings me around to the great Hollywood Sexual Assault meltdown … I’m almost afraid to look at the headlines first thing every morning of late; someone else whose movies I never watched is going to accuse or be accused of sexual harassment; that is anything from being a rude and abusive a-hole, all the way up to assault or rape, involving the same sex, the opposite sex, under-age sex of either or however many genders there are these days, or of any convenient plant life. The up side to this is that too many of them are consulting with their lawyers (the guilty), or their supportive “Me-too” group (the offended against) to take time to lecture the rest of us about our disappointing shortcomings – our failure to vote for Hillary, our global-climate-change skepticism, our unashamed racism, our failure to surrender our personal weaponry, and to separate the glass from the tin cans and the paper when putting out the recyclables. The next Academy Awards is going to be a real hoot, I’m telling you.

QFT! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16925
Clinton footsoldier turns on Sen Hildebrand (D) :lol: :lol:

"consentual blowjob" :lol:

Quote:
Clinton attack dog lashes out at Gillibrand for criticism of Bill

Fox News

Facebook

Twitter

Comments

Print

Email

Philippe Reines, left, is not happy with Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand's criticism of Bill Clinton.

Philippe Reines, left, is not happy with Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand's criticism of Bill Clinton. (Reuters)

One of the Clinton family’s most aggressive defenders lashed out overnight at a Democratic senator who said Bill Clinton should have resigned the presidency over his affair with Monica Lewinsky.

“Ken Starr spent $70 million on a consensual blowjob. Senate voted to keep POTUS WJC. But not enough for you @SenGillibrand? Over 20 yrs you took the Clintons’ endorsements, money, and seat. Hypocrite,” former Hillary Clinton adviser Philippe Reines tweeted late Thursday, at Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.

The graphic jab came after Gillibrand leveled some of the highest-level criticism yet at former President Clinton.

“Yes, I think that is the appropriate response,” Gillibrand told the New York Times, when asked if Clinton should have left the White House amid the Monica scandal.

Reines has been by Hillary Clinton’s side as an adviser for years, at the State Department and during her presidential campaign.

The criticism is striking considering Gillibrand filled Clinton’s New York Senate seat after she was appointed as secretary of state under the Obama administration, and the two have been close ever since. Gillibrand campaigned with Bill Clinton last year in support of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

Liberal writers and commentators, though, have in recent days sought to revisit the claims of sexual misconduct against Bill Clinton, as numerous figures in the media and entertainment and politics face sexual harassment and assault allegations. The latest was Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., who was accused Thursday of groping a woman during a USO tour more than a decade ago. Gillibrand and other Democrats condemned Franken, who apologized for his actions.

Gillibrand’s comments Thursday made her the most prominent Democrat to link this year’s increasingly low tolerance for mistreatment of women to the Clinton years. The senator added that perhaps President Trump’s past behavior and comments about women also deserve more scrutiny.

“And I think in light of this conversation, we should have a very different conversation about President Trump, and a very different conversation about allegations against him,” she said.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:00 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 9532
Quote:
Gloria Allred: ‘I Haven’t Asked’ Beverly Young Nelson If She Saw Roy Moore Sign Her Yearbook
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/ ... -yearbook/
by Pam Key16 Nov 201722,354

Thursday on MSNBC’s “MTP Daily,” celebrity attorney Gloria Allred, who is representing Roy Moore accuser Beverly Young Nelson, said she had not asked her client if she saw Moore sign her yearbook.

Questions had been raised by the Moore campaign a day earlier at a press conference in Birmingham, AL about the authenticity of the signature, which Allred had held up as evidence to bolster Young’s claim against Moore.

Partial transcript as follows:

TUR: Does your client, Beverly Young Nelson, remember him signing it?

ALLRED: She remembers — well, she remembers being with him. It was on the counter. She alleges that he took it, that he signed it and she was thrilled that he had signed it, because, as far as she knew, he was a D.A. and that was an important position.

TUR: So she saw him sign it?

ALLRED: I don’t believe at the time she had a clue whether he was an assistant D.A. or a D.A., but he signed it, she took it. As far as she knows, I mean, there’s no reason for her to think it’s anybody’s but his signature.

TUR: But did she see him sign it?

ALLRED: You know, I don’t — I haven’t asked her if she saw him, but we did describe what happened that evening in question. What she alleges was that she put it on the counter; that I think she asked to sign — or that he did sign it. That’s all.

TUR: I ask this, because it seems you’re not 100% sure that it is his signature, and if you’re not 100% sure that it is his signature, why would you show it at a press conference?

ALLRED: Well, why would — you know, why does anybody doubt that it is his signature?

Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

If the signature is forged then Allred and her client have ZERO credibility. Not only that, if Allred knew the signature was forged then we have a state bar assn. issue.

The MSNBC guy seems to have forgotten where he works. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16223

Saw this over at American Thinker website

http://www.americanthinker.com/

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:14 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2401
jack t ripper wrote:
If the signature is forged then Allred and her client have ZERO credibility. Not only that, if Allred knew the signature was forged then we have a state bar assn. issue.

And by your logic that makes the other allegations null and void?

But let's wait and see what is forged and what is lied. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

nero wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

And by your logic that makes the other allegations null and void?

But let's wait and see what is forged and what is lied. ;)

I said no such thing. I think Moore is the Christian version of Woody Allen. He appears to be a creeper AND he is being attacked in an orchestrated campaign. Both are true. Gloria Allred is just an activist hack.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:18 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4269
It's all part of a plan to eventually trot out the Trump accusers... but first she has to bloody the waters so that the piranhas are ready....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next