maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: ... Roy Moore Allegations, Video of debate
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:49 am 
buck private

Reputation points: 12978
Quote:
Full Video: Breitbart News’ Joel Pollak vs. MSNBC Over Roy Moore Allegations

by Breitbart TV9 Nov 2017432

MSNBC host Ali Velshi asked Breitbart News senior editor at large Joel Pollak to respond Thursday to accusations in The Washington Post against Alabama Republican U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore.
(Continued)
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/ ... legations/
As is pointed out in the Post article, he is only accused of one illegal incident, but the post loaded the article with interviews with gals who were young but didn't accuse him of wrong doing.

Me thinks it's a hit piece like Justice Thomas went thru.

If Moore did mess with the 14 year old, nail him for it.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: ... Roy Moore Allegations, Video of debate
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:15 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8277
Let me see...

Washington Post. Mitch McConnell. John McCain. Jeff Flake.

Smells like a hit job to me.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:35 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Quite odd the accuser waits UNTIL he wins the election. ;) If the Dems were behind it the time to make the allegation is when he was running against a Dem.

It really does sound like a never-Trumper effort (even though Trump technically supported the other Republican in the primaries).

Of course, it might be true and the accuser was emboldened by the Harvey Weinstein thing

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:32 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5760
Stuff that happened in 1979... Jesus.. is anyone in this world qualified to serve in public office if their personal history comes under that kind of scrutiny ?.... I'm pretty sure I'm not....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:29 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Gump wrote:
Stuff that happened in 1979... Jesus.. is anyone in this world qualified to serve in public office if their personal history comes under that kind of scrutiny ?.... I'm pretty sure I'm not....

I once said something mean to a fat girl when I was in grade school (circa mid 1970's)......and there ends the budding political career of Chijohnaok.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:48 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18898
A navy vet on twitter is claiming that a family friend was approached by a Washington Post journalist and offered $1000 for her to accuse Moore.

https://twitter.com/umpire43/status/928783786615197696

Attachment:
1510327491397.jpg
1510327491397.jpg [ 48.06 KiB | Viewed 1035 times ]

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15595
Seems the Witch Hunting Season is in full swing.

Keep your heads down boys, try to avoid drawing any attention, cause its open season on anyone with a dick and balls!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:10 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 12978
Quote:
Rush Limbaugh to Roy Moore: Hire Hillary Clinton
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/ ... y-clinton/
by Jeff Poor10 Nov 20171,348

Friday on his nationally syndicated radio show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh had a suggestion for embattled former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore, the GOP nominee in a December 12 special election for U.S. Senate: Hire Hillary Clinton.

Limbaugh had a similar proposal for Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein last month, arguing Weinstein needed Clinton, the “CEO of bimbo eruption.”

Moore is under attack after a Washington Post story alleged Moore engaged in inappropriate conduct with underage women in the late 1970s.

Partial transcript as follows (courtesy of RushLimbaugh.com):

Judge Moore, same advice I gave Harvey Weinstein: Hire the best. Somebody who has proven that they can get people off.

Ahem, let me try that again. Judge Moore, you need — (laughing) — excuse me, folks. Ahem. Judge Moore, you need to hire somebody who has proven that they can make sure the charges don’t stick. Let me try that again. Judge Moore, you need to go out and you need to hire somebody who has a proven ability to destroy the women and the media coming forward with the allegations. And there is one person that stands above everybody in this regard. Their name is Hillary Clinton.

She not only kept the governor of Arkansas in office, she kept the president of the United States in office. She ran the bimbo eruptions operation. Any time any woman came forward and alleged sexual improprieties, sexual harassment, rape, what have you, against her own husband, she led the team that destroyed those women. And there still to this day is nobody better. And she’s available. I don’t know if you could afford her. (laughing) And I don’t know that she would take the case.

Because the simple fact of the matter is, the Republican Party wants this guy gone. But he’s not gonna leave. He says he’s not gonna leave, and he says the charges are false. I refuse to stand down. He says I refuse to give up.

Follow Jeff Poor on Twitter @jeff_poor

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:07 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8277
jack t ripper wrote:
It really does sound like a never-Trumper effort (even though Trump technically supported the other Republican in the primaries).

It's still too early to make any sort of concrete statement on this issue, but it does seem that Republican operatives were searching for dirt during the primary to help out Strange or should I say sabotage Moore who folks in DC really don't like.

I've heard a lot of "if this is true..." shit, but the cutting off of funding by the Republican party seems to indicate, truth doesn't matter.

Overall, I would say that given what has happened, it probably explains why Trump endorsed Strange and indicates fore knowledge of what was coming. The fact that it was sprung at such a late moment would seem to indicate that the Republican establishment is trying to make the point that they would rather lose their majority than lose their power to determine who becomes a Republican candidate for office.

On this point, they are no different then the Democrats.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:29 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
What's this about his accuser being a long-time DNC volunteer, including being in a photo-op with Clinton?

The rumor about the WaPo offering people money to claim sexual harassment against that guy is questionable, despite supposedly having a recording of it. But if the die-hard Dem thing is true.. :?

I hope the truth surfaces quickly. All of it, whatever it is.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next