maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Election 2018
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:11 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 12927
Oh, we've talked about her before ... but she has a chance to step up from the house to the senate and her voting record looks like a good thing to me !

==
I think one of Dr. Ripper's prior comments was "The Moozlims must be real mad when they get blown up by a female pilot!"

:D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:44 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Flake gets Razorfisted.

:lol: :lol:

(Colorful Language Salad Warning 4 Slackers)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:45 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13856
Thermonuclear blast! :P

That guy (Razorfist) has real talent, and see here is the thing for any wayward Nemos, or Snow Pussies, or Gary Boies listening in (or anyone of that ilk).

A large fraction of America have HAD IT, with the speak nice and do nothing types like Flake. This is why the discourse has escalated and why Trump won. Trump is not the CAUSE of the Razorfists of the world, he is merely a symptom of the cause.

What this means is: the Swamp REALLY DOES need to be drained, and the struggle to drain it will continue. The widespread public sentiment which put Trump into the White House, and which makes commentators like Razorfist popular is not simply going to go away because of some crying and blame calling. This is the new reality: your media mind tricks, virtue-signaling, and moral finger pointing DO NOT WORK any longer. The Trumps and the Razorfists of the world (and we, their "Maddog" constituents) lap up those snowflake tears like they were beef tips.

Keep it com'n! We LOVE it when you lose without dignity!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:52 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
This is why Trump is not going to get anywhere with the Congressional Black Caucus....until they send John Lewis to the old folks home. He has a severe case of TDS. In a way, it is oddly satisfying to see lifetime Lefties suffering. :lol:

Quote:
Democratic Rep. John Lewis (Ga.) wished a happy birthday to "Madame President Hillary Clinton" on Tuesday afternoon, even though Clinton is not actually president of the United States.

President Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election, defeating Clinton with an upset victory in November. But that did not stop Lewis from describing Clinton as the commander in chief on her 70th birthday.

Lewis was one of dozens of members of Congress who boycotted Trump's inauguration in January.

Trump responded to Lewis' decision not to attend the event, writing on Twitter that he should focus on "the burning and crime infested inner-cities" rather than boycott his inauguration.

Lewis' happy birthday wish to Clinton followed a widely circulated tweet from 2016 of Clinton's Twitter account wishing a "Happy birthday to this future president," accompanied by a picture of a young Hillary Clinton.

Click for more from The Washington Free Beacon.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:31 pm 
Hair in the soap

Quote:
Trump responded to Lewis' decision not to attend the event, writing on Twitter that he should focus on "the burning and crime infested inner-cities" rather than boycott his inauguration.

Ohhhh!

Fiyah!

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

Bannon can't help being an annoying, supremacist loudmouth....he's Irish-American, you see. Sweet baby Jesus. Did anyone at Newsweek actually read this befor ethey sent it to print?

Quote:
Newsweek runs 'racist' op-ed asking if all 'conservative loudmouths' are Irish-American

Newsweek published an op-ed that seems to link “conservative loudmouths” to being Irish-American. (Reuters)

Does "Irish need not apply" still apply at Newsweek?

The magazine is under fire after publishing an opinion piece this week titled "Why are all the conservative loudmouths Irish-American?"

The article, written by Van Gosse, a history professor at Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, Penn., was published Monday and seeks to explain how “putative Irishmen” such as former presidential candidate Pat Buchanan and ex-White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon “are now the face of the hard Right.”

Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon is front and center in Van Gosse's opinion piece. (AP)

“Why has the ascent of a bunch of people who in an earlier period might have been called Micks drawn no notice at all?” wrote Gosse, who said he is a quarter Irish-American on his father’s side.

He said the rise of the likes of Buchanan and Bannon, as well as Fox News’ Sean Hannity, are not accidental. Gosse links it to former U.S. Senator Joseph McCarthy, who in the 1950s fueled fears of widespread Communism.

Fox News' Sean Hannity is mentioned by Van Gosse as an example of an Irish-American "conservative loudmouth."

Gosse wrote, that by the 1960s, Irish Catholics, once in the periphery of American society, had “finally made it and become fully ‘white.’”

“Having fought their way to full inclusion, many were intent on pulling up the drawbridge,” he wrote.

“Jump forward to the present…Irish America has lost virtually all its distinctive qualities, becoming just one more version of whiteness colored by ethnicity,” Gosse wrote, adding someone saying they are “Irish Catholic” is like saying they are “Midwestern.”

Van Gosse is a professor at Franklin and Marshall College.

“The only thing “Irish” about them is a talent for invective, which makes for a compelling style, a mix of pugnacity and certainty,” Gosse continued. “They are smart, articulate, and not at all embarrassed, especially when their opinions are vicious.”

Readers were quick to point out the bias in Gosse’s words, some calling the piece “racist” and demanding Newsweek apologize to Irish-Americans.

“Some major bigotry going on here. What was newsweek thinking publishing racist diatribe?!?” one reader commented.

Another wrote: “This reads like an old fashioned Wasp wishing the Irish knew their place.”

“I'm second generation Irish American on my father's side," another critic commented. "I'm not usually bothered by Irish stereotypes. But this article is so dripping with ignorance it's jaw dropping and utterly offensive. Replace the word 'Irish' with any other ethnicity and it would never have gone to print and/or the author would've been fired. I'm stunned that a person of such ignorance is allowed to teach.”

Gosse and Newsweek did not immediately respond to Fox News’ requests for comment.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:32 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13856
Its all the whiskey and bar fights. Makes us the epitome of "Don't give a shite!"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:56 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 6777
Quote:
Shock Poll: Insurgent Danny Tarkanian Leads Mitch McConnell’s Incumbent Dean Heller 44 to 38 in Nevada

Danny Tarkanian, the anti-establishment conservative challenging anti-Trump establishment Sen. Dean Heller (R-NV) in Nevada’s primary, has solidified his lead over Heller in a new poll from JMC Analytics released on Friday morning.

The poll of 500 likely Republican primary voters in Nevada conducted from Oct. 24 to Oct. 26 shows Tarkanian leading Heller by six percent, outside the survey’s margin of error. Tarkanian, at 44 percent, is towering over Heller, who is down at just 38 percent. For a sitting senator to be polling under 40 percent in his own primary—never mind under 50 percent—this far out from next summer’s primary is a horrendous sign for Heller, and another cause for worry for the GOP establishment in Washington which has been dealt a series of stinging defeats in recent weeks. Tarkanian’s six-point lead is outside the poll’s 4.4 percent margin of error, and is the second survey in recent weeks showing Tarkanian leading Heller—the other one from JMC Analytics shows the same thing, a Tarkanian lead.

A whopping 86 percent of those surveyed are more likely to support a GOP candidate for the U.S. Senate who backs President Donald Trump’s agenda, 70 percent much more likely and 16 percent somewhat more likely. Only 11 percent are either somewhat or much less likely to back a GOP senate candidate who supports Trump’s agenda.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... in-nevada/

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:19 pm 
Hair in the soap

Lava wrote:
Quote:
Shock Poll: Insurgent Danny Tarkanian Leads Mitch McConnell’s Incumbent Dean Heller 44 to 38 in Nevada

Danny Tarkanian, the anti-establishment conservative challenging anti-Trump establishment Sen. Dean Heller (R-NV) in Nevada’s primary, has solidified his lead over Heller in a new poll from JMC Analytics released on Friday morning.

The poll of 500 likely Republican primary voters in Nevada conducted from Oct. 24 to Oct. 26 shows Tarkanian leading Heller by six percent, outside the survey’s margin of error. Tarkanian, at 44 percent, is towering over Heller, who is down at just 38 percent. For a sitting senator to be polling under 40 percent in his own primary—never mind under 50 percent—this far out from next summer’s primary is a horrendous sign for Heller, and another cause for worry for the GOP establishment in Washington which has been dealt a series of stinging defeats in recent weeks. Tarkanian’s six-point lead is outside the poll’s 4.4 percent margin of error, and is the second survey in recent weeks showing Tarkanian leading Heller—the other one from JMC Analytics shows the same thing, a Tarkanian lead.

A whopping 86 percent of those surveyed are more likely to support a GOP candidate for the U.S. Senate who backs President Donald Trump’s agenda, 70 percent much more likely and 16 percent somewhat more likely. Only 11 percent are either somewhat or much less likely to back a GOP senate candidate who supports Trump’s agenda.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... in-nevada/

More "neo-con" GOPers gonna get axed?

I wonder how many more are gonna get hit.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

Facebook released examples of political-type ads allegedly paid for by the Russkis.

Half of them are pro-Hillary and many of them are very good. You absolutely can't tell some guy in St Petersberg is behind them.

As soon as Trump won the ads switched over to almost all anti-Trump.

Many are issue ads dating beack to 2015 BEFORE Trump was even the nominee.

They are just trying to cause shit and make Americans mad at each other....and with the severity of TDS you would have to say it is workig to some degree. You also ahve to admit they are mere pikers compared to CNN and the NYT.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lawmakers- ... r-handles/

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next