maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 12:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16552
So he wasn't under arrest, he was just walking down the street ? (per my reading of the article)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 12:32 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18312
Mac wrote:
The police fine a man £90 after he covers his face to avoid having his photo taken by their facial recognition camera...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... a-row.html

No guns allowed. No dissent allowed. No edgy language on any social media allowed. Averting Big Brother's loving paternal gaze: NOT allowed. Criticizing various "special" groups or entities, not allowed.

At what point does the United Kingdom cross over fully and officially from "free society" into "police state?" Or, will the realization occur at some point that the threshold was actually passed already some time in the past?

I am COMPLETELY serious when I say to you guys, our friends and cultural cousins in the U.K.: you should be very, VERY concerned and indeed exploring contingency plans, either to get the fuck out before your right to get out is curtailed, else to prepare for the impending Civil War.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:37 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19875
Dumbass should have just worn a face veil and shouted "Assalam aleukum" as he went by the camera.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 3:06 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18675
Anthropoid wrote:
I am COMPLETELY serious when I say to you guys, our friends and cultural cousins in the U.K.: you should be very, VERY concerned and indeed exploring contingency plans, either to get the fuck out before your right to get out is curtailed, else to prepare for the impending Civil War.

In fairness a lot of people are.

It's one of the things animating the Brexit Party I suspect.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 3:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 932
EUBanana wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:

And how animated the things develop when the article 50 is cancelled?

A mutiny with pitchforks. But usually only farmers have them. :roll:

But then the Bobbies are also unarmed.

A love fest. :lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

EUBanana wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:

Well that is a more positive spin on it really. Organized political resistance to oppression is a lot less defeatist and nihilistic than emigrating or arming for the war :)

Lots of folks escaped Nazi Germany before it was too late, but sadly not all. Of those who remained, it seems that very, VERY few were in any real situation to engage in cryptic or partisan resistance to the regime. By Summer 1933, I think that any "dissent" that existed inside the Reich must have been pretty well hidden behind poker faces or even "passing" as loyalists to the regime.

When you stop and consider that only a year before, the Nazis were NOT yet in power and it was still "legal" to be a Jew, Communist, or Social Democrat. These things can change VERY rapidly so keep your eyes open and be prepared ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

Lady doesn't SEEM like some kinda crazy whacko, eh?

Must be about the 6th or 7th older Anglo-Saxon Brit I've found on YT from either boomer or Gen-X who soberly expressed this kind of . . . almost fatalistic red-pilling . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:45 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000

Why are the police bothering this guy over his tweets? Don't the police in Britain have some spoons and and pruning shears to confiscate?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:26 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 19776
chijohnaok wrote:

Why are the police bothering this guy over his tweets? Don't the police in Britain have some spoons and and pruning shears to confiscate?

"Oi! You got a loicense to think your own thoughts?!"

I hope the UK can reverse this PC-fueled authoritarian trend. Unfortunately it's now an uphill battle against the wealthy media & political majority who've been propagating it.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 10:33 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19875
The Burqa Police strike

Quote:
Doctor Could Be Fired for Asking Muslim Woman to Remove Veil

TORSTEN BLACKWOOD/AFP/Getty
JOE MARKHAM19 May 2019286
2:16

The 23-year career of a family doctor hangs in the balance after he reportedly asked a Muslim woman to remove a veil covering her mouth, so that he could better understand what she was saying about the condition of her ill child.
The GP, Dr Keith Wolverson, explained that he could not hear the woman properly through her niqab, a veil covering the face from the eyes down, and asked her politely to remove it while she was describing her daughter’s illness.

“I found it difficult to understand what the woman was saying behind her veil, so politely asked her to remove it [as] I needed to hear what was wrong with her daughter so I could offer the safest possible care,” he explained.

Dr Wolverson said that she had obliged and that there had not been an issue when he initially asked, but half an hour later the woman’s husband arrived at the surgery and lodged a complaint against the doctor with his supervisors.

The husband claimed that his wife had been left in tears by the incident and felt that she had been “victimized and racially discriminated against”.

He alleges that Doctor Wolverson gave her a “dirty look” when asking her to remove the veil and had refused to continue the appointment unless she complied, and the woman claims she told the doctor she was uncomfortable doing so due to her religious beliefs.

The complaint has now been formally taken up with the General Medical Council (GMC) and may even result in the doctors’ dismissal. Dr Wolverson said that the process could “ruin me”.

Dr Wolverson went on to call the claims of racism “outrageous” and said, “I’m not racist. This is nothing to do with race, religion or skin colour – it’s about clarity of communication.”

Wolverson said that he had never encountered an issue in the past when asking patients to remove face coverings and said that “many do it as a courtesy”.

Mohammed Shafiq, of the Ramadhan Foundation, has urged the GMC to send Dr Wolverson on a diversity awareness course but stated it would be a “shame” if any stronger action was taken.

Joyce Robins, from the campaign group ‘Patient Concern’, said that losing a doctor over the issue would be “criminal.”

cebook: Breitbart London

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 100  Next