The Absolute State Of The UK Police

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

Gary Childress
Sergeant

Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police

#861 Post by Gary Childress » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:34 am

At most he'll get some prison time in a similar complex to what Martha Stewart was in. Martha did her time, Assange can surely endure it too.
"Service guarantees citizenship" :(

Welcome to the Maddrive Dogthru!

"One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important." - Bertrand Russell

wulfir
Staff Sergeant

#862 Post by wulfir » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:46 am

Anthropoid wrote:Any "commentary" on the matter is scuzzy muck racking scummery.
I belive you are wrong. Again. :D

The Swedish rape case against Assange was discontinued while it looked like he would stay in the embassy for the foreseeable future. So now there is the choice of reopening the case, or do nothing.

(IIRC the woman was willing to have sex with Assange, but demanded that Assange use a condom which he refused and either just went through with it or somehow cut the condom so he could wikileak into her.)

From the British perspective it is probably smarter to please the Americans than some left leaning Swedish woman with a condom demand...

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#863 Post by Anthropoid » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:26 am

Gary Childress wrote:The thing is for most of these "hactivists", the worst they face in being extradited to the US is probably a prison sentence in a Federal country club. And then look at Chelsea Manning. S/he...whatever... had a commuted sentence of only 7 years and then ran for a position in the friggin US Senate for the DNC and came in second place to the incumbent! No idea why Snowden didn't just stick around and face court. If he's really a "whistle-blower" working for the American People, then he should realistically have nothing to fear. I don't think we live in the evil empire where Darth Vader is waiting to freeze them in carbonite. So called "hactivists" need to get a grip.
Thats right! :P
And besides, what's so bad about benig frozen in carbonite!? One should be quite well protected . . . assuming you survive the freezing process . . .

EUBanana
Sergeant Major

#864 Post by EUBanana » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:45 am

wulfir wrote: so he could wikileak into her.)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“The gap in EU finances arising from the United Kingdom’s withdrawal and from the financing needs of new priorities need to be clearly acknowledged.” - Mario Monti

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#865 Post by Anthropoid » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:55 am

wulfir wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:Any "commentary" on the matter is scuzzy muck racking scummery.
I belive you are wrong. Again. :D

The Swedish rape case against Assange was discontinued while it looked like he would stay in the embassy for the foreseeable future. So now there is the choice of reopening the case, or do nothing.

(IIRC the woman was willing to have sex with Assange, but demanded that Assange use a condom which he refused and either just went through with it or somehow cut the condom so he could wikileak into her.)

From the British perspective it is probably smarter to please the Americans than some left leaning Swedish woman with a condom demand...
Abortion is a thing in Sweden isn't it?
So what are we saying here: that the sanctity of the a single vagina is "more important" than the sanctity of the national security of the most important nation on Earth?
I CHALLENGE you to prove to anyone that the U.S. is NOT the "most important nation on Earth" at any time since about . . . oh . . . 1774 . . . :mrgreen:

Think of the tens of millions of vaginas, and assholes and whole anatomies which have been saved from being ravaged thanks to the U.S.. Just stop and think about that ;)

And how much ACTUAL military support has SWEDEN given to Ukraine up till now, hmmm??

wulfir
Staff Sergeant

#866 Post by wulfir » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:52 pm

You make no sense, Anthro. Are you playing silly?

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major

#867 Post by Anthropoid » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:16 pm

wulfir wrote:You make no sense, Anthro. Are you playing silly?
You don't read what I post so, does it matter?

wulfir
Staff Sergeant

#868 Post by wulfir » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:55 am

Ah ok, I figure you can have Assange.

You talk about vaginas and Ukraine. Carry on... :P

Mac
First Sergeant

#869 Post by Mac » Thu May 16, 2019 10:08 am

The police fine a man £90 after he covers his face to avoid having his photo taken by their facial recognition camera...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... a-row.html
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#870 Post by chijohnaok » Thu May 16, 2019 12:12 pm

Mac wrote:The police fine a man £90 after he covers his face to avoid having his photo taken by their facial recognition camera...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... a-row.html
That sounds pretty bullsh*t.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links