maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:01 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 19523
The members of the grooming gang that Tommy Robinson got arrested for reporting on have all been found guilty of rape and abuse...

Quote:
Twenty men have been found guilty of being part of a grooming gang that raped and abused girls as young as 11 in Huddersfield.

The men were convicted of more than 120 offences against 15 girls.

Victims were plied with drink and drugs and then "used and abused at will" in a seven year "campaign of rape and abuse" between 2004 and 2011.

At Leeds Crown Court, the ringleader, Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 35, was jailed for life with a minimum of 18 years.

Other members of the gang were jailed for between five and 18 years.

Details of the men's convictions and sentences can only now be published after reporting restrictions on a series of trials were partially lifted.

During the three trials, jurors heard how the men - who are all British Asians and were known by nicknames such as Dracula, Beastie and Bully - preyed on young, vulnerable girls, one of whom was described as having the mental age of a seven-year-old.

Jailing 16 of the men earlier this year, Judge Geoffrey Marson QC said: "The way you treated these girls defies understanding; this abuse was vile and wicked.

"As cases of sexual abuse with which the courts have to deal, this case comes top of the scale."

As married father-of-two Dhaliwal was sentenced, the judge told him: "The extent and gravity of your offending far exceeds anything which I have previously encountered.

"Children's lives have been ruined and families profoundly affected by seeing their children, over months and years, out of control, having been groomed by you and other members of your gang."

In May, the former leader of the English Defence League Tommy Robinson was arrested for reporting on the case live on Facebook during the second of the trials.

He was jailed for contempt of court but his conviction was quashed because of a number of procedural errors. He faces a fresh hearing in relation to the alleged breach.

Such was the men's hold over the girls, one woman said her child cracked her head jumping from a first-floor balcony at their home in order to get out after they ordered her to meet them.

The girl later told police: "Every time I went out something bad happened. I risked my life every time. I was a mess."

Another victim, who only escaped the abuse when her family had to move following a house fire, said: "It was the best thing I ever did, and that's bad saying that burning your house down is the best thing you ever did."

Speaking outside court, Det Ch Insp Ian Mottershaw, from West Yorkshire Police, said: "The investigation into this case has been extremely complex and the investigative team have worked tirelessly for the past five years to ensure that no stone has been left unturned.

"We welcome the convictions and sentences which have been passed down throughout the year to these depraved individuals, who subjected vulnerable young children to unthinkable sexual and physical abuse."

The convicted men:

Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 35, of Holly Road, Huddersfield, guilty of 54 counts, including 21/22 counts of rape, sentenced to life with a minimum term of 18 years

Irfan Ahmed, 34, of Yews Hill Road, Huddersfield, guilty of one count of sexual assault and two counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation, sentenced to eight years

Zahid Hassan, 29, of Bland Street Huddersfield, guilty of six counts of rape, one count of attempted rape, one count of sexual assault, one count of trafficking for sexual exploitation, two counts of child abduction, two counts of supplying class A drugs sentenced to 18 years

Mohammed Kammer, 34, of West View, Huddersfield, guilty of two counts of rape, sentenced to 16 years

Mohammed Rizwan Aslam, 31, of Huddersfield Road, Dewsbury, guilty of two counts of rape, sentenced to 15 years

Abdul Rehman, 31, of Darnely Drive, Sheffield, guilty of supplying a class C drug, one count of rape, one count of assault and one count of trafficking for sexual exploitation, sentenced to 16 years

Raj Singh Barsran, 34, of Caldercliffe Road, Huddersfield, guilty of rape and two counts of sexual assault, sentenced to 17 years

Nahman Mohammed, 32, of West View, Huddersfield, guilty of two counts of rape and one count of trafficking for sexual exploitation, sentenced to 15 years

Mansoor Akhtar, 27, of Blackmoorfoot Road, Huddersfield, guilty of two counts of rape and two counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation, sentenced to eight years

Wiqas Mahmud, 38, of Banks Crescent, Huddersfield, guilty of three counts of rape, sentenced to 15 years

Nasarat Hussain, 30, of Upper Mount Street, Huddersfield, guilty of three counts of rape and one count of sexual assault, sentenced to 17 years

Sajid Hussain, of 33, of Grasmere Road, Huddersfield, guilty of two counts of rape, sentenced to 17 years

Mohammed Irfraz, 30, of North Road, Huddersfield, guilty of child abduction and two counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation, sentenced to six years

Faisal Nadeem, 32, of Carr Green, Huddersfield, guilty of rape and supplying class A drugs, sentenced to 12 years

Mohammed Azeem, 33, of Wrose Road, Bradford, guilty of five counts of rape, sentenced to 18 years

Manzoor Hassan, 38, of Bland Street, Huddersfield, guilty of administering a noxious substance, inciting child prostitution and supplying a class A drug, sentenced to five years

Mohammed Akram, 33, of Springdale Street, Huddersfield, guilty of two counts of rape and two counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation and awaiting sentencing

Niaz Ahmed, 54, of Woodthorpe Terrace, Huddersfield, guilty of sexual assault and inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and awaiting sentencing

Asif Bashir, 33, of Thornton Lodge Road, Huddersfield, guilty of, rape and attempted rape and awaiting sentencing

Mohammed Imran Ibrar, 34, of Manchester Road, Huddersfield, guilty of trafficking for sexual exploitation and assault and awaiting sentencing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45918845

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:08 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15961
Well that is at least a bit of good news. Cannot undue the harm done but at least it prevents additional harm from those specific cretins and perhaps stands as some deterrent to others.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Not one "Niles" or "Giles" in the bunch...

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:01 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

The West is lost...

Attachment:
1541354104029.jpg
1541354104029.jpg [ 200.99 KiB | Viewed 51 times ]

What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:36 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

5 men are arrested for burning an effigy of Greenfell Tower in their back garden...

Quote:
Five men have been arrested on suspicion of a public order offence in connection with a model of Grenfell Tower being burned on a bonfire.

A video shared on social media shows a cardboard model of the tower being set alight by a laughing crowd.

The Metropolitan Police said the men - two aged 49 and the others aged 19, 46 and 55 - handed themselves in at a south London station on Monday night.

Prime Minister Theresa May had called the video "utterly unacceptable".

The footage shows a large model bearing a Grenfell Tower sign, complete with paper figures at the windows, being set on fire.

Laughter can be heard off camera as the effigy is set alight, with onlookers shouting "Help me! Help me!" and "Jump out the window!" as the blaze takes hold.

At the end of the clip a person can be heard saying: "That's what happens when they don't pay their rent."

A total of 72 people were killed in the devastating blaze at the west London tower block in June 2017.

The men have been arrested under section 4a of the Public Order Act 1986, which covers intentional "harassment, alarm or distress" caused via the use of "threatening, abusive or insulting" words or signs.

Offences committed on a private residence where a person "had no reason to believe" it would be "heard or seen by a person outside that or any other dwelling" are protected from prosecution under the act.

Moyra Samuels, part of the Justice For Grenfell campaign group, told the BBC the video was "a disgusting attack on vulnerable people".

She added: "We have no doubt that there are actually decent, generous people across Britain and this actual act doesn't represent ordinary British people.

"But there is a worrying rise of racism in this country at the moment. And that is concerning, because it's now starting to impact on us directly, which means that we actually need to be thinking what we do about this, and how we respond to this as a whole."

Natasha Elcock, from Grenfell United, said: "Not only is it extremely upsetting to survivors and people who lost family, it's hateful and offensive to everyone that has been affected by the tragic events of that night."

Under the Public Order Act, racially or religiously aggravated offences carry a prison sentence of up to two years, a fine or both.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46106224

Sure it is in very bad taste, but does burning some cardboard in your backyard merit spending 2 years in jail? This is currently the top story on the BBC, meanwhile some 16 year old kid got stabbed to death in South London, but no-one really cares about that and it is down in 10th place.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46106544

What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:15 am 
Sergeant Major

Mac wrote:
5 men are arrested for burning an effigy of Greenfell Tower in their back garden...

Quote:
Five men have been arrested on suspicion of a public order offence in connection with a model of Grenfell Tower being burned on a bonfire.

A video shared on social media shows a cardboard model of the tower being set alight by a laughing crowd.

The Metropolitan Police said the men - two aged 49 and the others aged 19, 46 and 55 - handed themselves in at a south London station on Monday night.

Prime Minister Theresa May had called the video "utterly unacceptable".

The footage shows a large model bearing a Grenfell Tower sign, complete with paper figures at the windows, being set on fire.

Laughter can be heard off camera as the effigy is set alight, with onlookers shouting "Help me! Help me!" and "Jump out the window!" as the blaze takes hold.

At the end of the clip a person can be heard saying: "That's what happens when they don't pay their rent."

A total of 72 people were killed in the devastating blaze at the west London tower block in June 2017.

The men have been arrested under section 4a of the Public Order Act 1986, which covers intentional "harassment, alarm or distress" caused via the use of "threatening, abusive or insulting" words or signs.

Offences committed on a private residence where a person "had no reason to believe" it would be "heard or seen by a person outside that or any other dwelling" are protected from prosecution under the act.

Moyra Samuels, part of the Justice For Grenfell campaign group, told the BBC the video was "a disgusting attack on vulnerable people".

She added: "We have no doubt that there are actually decent, generous people across Britain and this actual act doesn't represent ordinary British people.

"But there is a worrying rise of racism in this country at the moment. And that is concerning, because it's now starting to impact on us directly, which means that we actually need to be thinking what we do about this, and how we respond to this as a whole."

Natasha Elcock, from Grenfell United, said: "Not only is it extremely upsetting to survivors and people who lost family, it's hateful and offensive to everyone that has been affected by the tragic events of that night."

Under the Public Order Act, racially or religiously aggravated offences carry a prison sentence of up to two years, a fine or both.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46106224

Sure it is in very bad taste, but does burning some cardboard in your backyard merit spending 2 years in jail? This is currently the top story on the BBC, meanwhile some 16 year old kid got stabbed to death in South London, but no-one really cares about that and it is down in 10th place.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46106544

I look forward to the day when GoogleFacebook develops Pre-crime technology that will prevent such horrendous hate-speech and thought crimes.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:06 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16550
Having bad taste is a crime now apparently.

When do we move on to the political prisoners, a bit more widely than the EDL?

You can see it's only a matter of time tbh.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:09 am 
Sergeant Major

Ouch. Edgy humor, I admit, but throwing people in jail?

Christ. Objectively, the line "This is what happens when you don't pay your rent" is at least funny. You guys need to do something before the Thought Police grow stronger.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:12 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16550
Bear in mind it was November 5th, a fact not mentioned on the BBC, where there is a tradition of burning things you don't like in effigy.

And that the mawkishness around the Grenfell fire, not to mention the fraud over compensation, put a lot of people's backs up.

Bad taste, yes, but very British. Well, before our new total state came along due to Blair anyway.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:20 am 
Sergeant Major

EUBanana wrote:
Bear in mind it was November 5th, a fact not mentioned on the BBC, where there is a tradition of burning things you don't like in effigy.

And that the mawkishness around the Grenfell fire, not to mention the fraud over compensation, put a lot of people's backs up.

Bad taste, yes, but very British. Well, before our new total state came along due to Blair anyway.

That is a very important insight because, taken in that light, the jokes seem aimed at government incompetence or neglect. I imagine some government entity was the landlord, right? Wow, That makes the arrests even more sinister. Using laws against racism to quiet government critics. That is straight out of dystopian novel.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next