maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:36 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 16218
You don'y have to be a genius to figure out who makes up that 37 percent.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:57 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... e-epidemic

Quote:
Bloodbath Britain: Parents buying STAB VESTS for kids amid knife-crime epidemic

PARENTS plan to buy their sons stab-proof vests to safeguard them from Britain’s knife-crime epidemic.

By Jerry Lawton / Published 24th September 2018

[dramatic news video at above linked article]

The family of murdered male model Harry Uzoka, 25, said the desperate measure was due to the climate of fear on the streets.

This year London clocked up 100 homicides faster than at any time in the past decade.

Most of those – 64 – were stabbings. Harry, who modelled for Alexander McQueen, was killed by a catwalk rival in a row over his girlfriend.

Continued at above link

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:06 am 
Sergeant Major

The latest in from the UK:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... alds-video
Quote:
SHOCK VID: Three stabbed outside McDonald's as huge '30-person' brawl erupts

SICKENING footage has emerged showing a violent fight erupting outside a Birmingham McDonald's which left three people with knife injuries.

By Simon Green / Published 3rd October 2018

The video shows one man being thrown to the ground after he had been stabbed, in the incident yesterday.

A girl behind the camera begs the attackers not to “touch him”, before pulling a hooded man’s arm screaming and adding: “You better not f***ing touch him.”

But her pleas fall on deaf ears as a mob continues to kick and punch their target.

One of the gang appears to be brandishing a machete as he strikes the victim.

West Midlands Police confirmed three people sustained stab injuries and were taken to hospital.

Witnesses claimed there were “about 30” youngsters “aged around 16” involved in the incident.

“I was on the phone to my mum when it happened and I told her I wouldn't be surprised if he was dead,” one witness told BirminghamLive.

“They were stamping on his head and legs, everywhere. They kept doing it.

“A group of girls broke the whole thing up saying 'leave him alone he's down'.

Another onlooker described it “was a gang mentality” that “even when he was down they didn’t stop”.

No arrests have been made and police have appealed for anyone with information to get in touch.

A statement from West Midlands Police read: "We were called just before 5.45pm today (2 October) to reports of disorder on High Street in Birmingham city centre.

"Three people are believed to have suffered stab injuries and are being taken to hospital.

"Investigations are at a very early stage and CCTV is being examined.”

West Midlands Ambulance Service has confirmed that two people received superficial injuries and one person more serious wounds.

Anyone with information is urged to call 101.

Photos and the video at the above linked article.

At least the mob had the common courtesy to take their brawling outdoors and not ruin the dining experience of those sitting inside the hallowed Golden Arches.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:50 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16050
Wonderful vibrant communities.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

https://mobile.twitter.com/7NewsMelbour ... 54/video/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/7NewsMelbour ... e.mu.nu%2F

Quote:
The man in charge of London police during last year's Westminster terror attack has revealed he stayed locked in his car and watched his colleague being stabbed to death.

Well this is interesting....

I guess that he has since received a promotion

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:37 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 12978
chijohnaok wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/status/1049623181240061954/video/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/7NewsMelbour ... e.mu.nu%2F

Quote:
The man in charge of London police during last year's Westminster terror attack has revealed he stayed locked in his car and watched his colleague being stabbed to death.

Well this is interesting....

I guess that he has since received a promotion
Is he related to the guy who stayed outside during the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

Perhaps, maybe they have some common ancestors going back a few generations.

The police officer officer outside Stoneman Douglas HS is more pathetic because he at least was armed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:04 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18898
Tommy Robinson is back in the limelight...

Quote:
The Army is investigating after far-right activist Tommy Robinson posted a photo of himself surrounded by a group of young soldiers.

The former English Defence League leader also put a video of the scene on Facebook, in which the men could be heard cheering and shouting his name.

The Army said it was aware of the posts and "investigating the circumstances".

A spokeswoman said: "Far-right ideology is completely at odds with the values and ethos of the armed forces."

She added: "The armed forces have robust measures in place to ensure those exhibiting extremist views are neither tolerated nor permitted to serve."

The photograph and video appear to have been taken outside a motorway service area and Mr Robinson described the group as "young recruits".

Mr Robinson wrote on Facebook: "A moment like this makes it all worth while. Today I met real British heroes (sic)."

Responding to news of the investigation, Mr Robinson said in a video post that he had met the soldiers "by chance" and they should not be "left hung out to dry" for having their photo taken with him.

Imam Asim Hafiz, Islamic religious adviser to the armed forces, said "any form of racism, discrimination or extremism is taken extremely seriously and will be dealt with accordingly".

He added: "The armed forces remain absolutely committed to welcoming individuals from across all faiths and cultures into its ranks."

The Muslim Council of Britain said Mr Robinson "does not represent our armed forces, however much he tries to claim otherwise" and welcomed the "swift statement by the Army in disassociating itself from the far right".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45805285

Imam Asim Hafiz, Islamic religious adviser to the armed forces, said "any form of racism, discrimination or extremism is taken extremely seriously and will be dealt with accordingly".

He added: "The armed forces remain absolutely committed to welcoming individuals from across all faiths and cultures into its ranks."

So we need Islamic religious advisers for the army now do we? Why?

I would be interested to know Mr Hafiz's views on the paki pedo grooming gangs Mr Robinson has been shining a torch on but then I would probably get arrested if I asked.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:23 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18898

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:38 am 
Sergeant Major

Decorating a British police car like this

is appropriate.

However placing a poppy on a British police car to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Armistice which ended World War I is verbotten.

Quote:
Police are BANNED from sticking poppies on their cars as chiefs are slammed for 'political correctness'

British Transport Police has banned officers from putting poppies on their cars
Bosses were said to be concerned about singling out one charity over others
The move is said to have gone down 'like a cup of cold sick' with BTP officers

By TIM STICKINGS FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 21:03 EDT, 12 October 2018 | UPDATED: 15:13 EDT, 13 October 2018

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -cars.html

Great to see that British police leadership have their priorities in order. :roll:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next