maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 72  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:59 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 10518
Location: Eskridge, KS
Reputation points: 14677
Is it ok for a COP to make a mistake towards a citizen?

Is it ok for a citizen to make a mistake towards a COP ?

==
In joe world NO in either case ... though in a declared war ... in actual combat ... I'd relax these rules .. but in peace time ... not in a gunfight ... mistaken assaults are not ok ... in joe world.

_________________
Go trumpf Go !!!
(will the resident return to being the President?)
(will the rainbow shack return to being the White House?)


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:34 pm 
Offline
Gunnery Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:16 am
Posts: 6471
Location: The Cockney Paradise
Reputation points: 20000
The Crimebodge guy drops another redpill on the state of the UK police...


_________________
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:33 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 27899
Reputation points: 20000
What would happen if an American remotely pretended to have an British address and went Geert Wilders on them?

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:36 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 27899
Reputation points: 20000
That bit about ordering the University to reject her acceptance is crazy.

She completely outwitted the cop with the example of pedophilia and Christianity.

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:21 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 31624
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
jack t ripper wrote:
That bit about ordering the University to reject her acceptance is crazy.

She completely outwitted the cop with the example of pedophilia and Christianity.


But she was *twisting his words* (by simply repeating his words).

The UK is fucked.

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:44 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:06 pm
Posts: 12079
Location: inside your worst nightmare
Reputation points: 16211
I'm talkin' bout a revolution. I don't think the country can be freed without a lot of trouble. If the establishments which are presently oppressing the freedoms of the people will not step down and/or reverse their oppression, then they need to be taken down and forced to reverse it.

_________________
Anthro's NSFW Thread


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:55 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 31624
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
Anthropoid wrote:
I'm talkin' bout a revolution. I don't think the country can be freed without a lot of trouble. If the establishments which are presently oppressing the freedoms of the people will not step down and/or reverse their oppression, then they need to be taken down and forced to reverse it.


There are some hurdles involved in that.

You would need to start some sort of public campaign to show the masses that they are being abused.
You would need the masses to buy into your position.

If the sheeple look at things and think 'this is normal', then it makes it more difficult for you to to launch AND sustain your revoluation.

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:57 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:06 pm
Posts: 12079
Location: inside your worst nightmare
Reputation points: 16211
chijohnaok wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:
I'm talkin' bout a revolution. I don't think the country can be freed without a lot of trouble. If the establishments which are presently oppressing the freedoms of the people will not step down and/or reverse their oppression, then they need to be taken down and forced to reverse it.


There are some hurdles involved in that.

You would need to start some sort of public campaign to show the masses that they are being abused.
You would need the masses to buy into your position.

If the sheeple look at things and think 'this is normal', then it makes it more difficult for you to to launch AND sustain your revoluation.


Willing to bet there is a major party/class/ethnicity division going on, and probably a center-periphery thing too. In sum, the leftist in London (and perhaps a few other metro centers) are forcing these societal norms on the whole society.

_________________
Anthro's NSFW Thread


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:04 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:44 am
Posts: 11605
Reputation points: 17050
Yup. London runs the show.

You can see what happened when London didn’t get it’s way over Brexit. Toys -> pram.

_________________
“The gap in EU finances arising from the United Kingdom’s withdrawal and from the financing needs of new priorities need to be clearly acknowledged.” - Mario Monti


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:21 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 27899
Reputation points: 20000
EUBanana wrote:
Yup. London runs the show.

You can see what happened when London didn’t get it’s way over Brexit. Toys -> pram.


Prease to trnasarate to standard Engarish. "Toys-> pram"

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 72  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group