maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 687 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 69  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:25 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16550
Anthropoid wrote:
I like how he uses the term "Islamophobic" as if it is a moral evil or a crime or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32KRwzJsy1o&t=3m10s

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:42 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15961
Yep. It continues.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/17/four-chi ... d-7850208/

Quote:
Four children stabbed in south London with one boy being ‘disembowelled’

Richard Hartley-Parkinson

Friday 17 Aug 2018 6:31 am

A boy is fighting for his life after he was allegedly disembowelled when he was stabbed on a south London housing estate.

He was one of four children who were taken to hospitals in south London following the incident at Landor House, Camberwell yesterday.

All the boys are aged between 15 and 16 years old and six attackers of the same age have been taken into custody.

Giving an update on the conditions of the boys who were injured, police this morning said: ‘One remains critical, one is in a serious but stable condition and the remaining two did not suffer serious injuries.’ A teenager was heard crying ‘help, help’ before he was stabbed, according to witnesses.

Another witness said they saw one of the boys collapse and his intestines were falling onto the ground.

Residents of the Elmington Estate in Camberwell told how they saw a group of boys running minutes before police arrived on the scene after being called shortly before 5.25pm on Thursday.

Scotland Yard said six males were arrested and are being held in custody while four others, believed to be teenagers, were taken to south London hospitals.

Witnesses who saw the aftermath described at least one teenager who appeared to be seriously hurt.

‘That particular one, I hope he does live but by the looks of it and the way the ambulance had to struggle I would give it just an 8% (chance),’ said a 25-year-old woman, who did not want to be identified. It was very traumatising.’

The crime scene – littered with bloodied clothing, trainers and medical equipment – is just a short walk from Warham Street, where 23-year-old drill rapper Sidique Kamara, also known as Incognito, was stabbed to death on August 1.

A witness to Thursday’s quadruple stabbing said he did not think any of those involved lived on the estate.

‘Ten minutes before the stabbing I saw a whole heap of youths run down that way,’ said the man, who asked not to be named, indicating towards the crime scene.

Article continued at above link, along with video and many photos.

I thought Mayor Khan imposed some sort of a knife ban....so why is this still happening?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:21 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 13228
chijohnaok wrote:

I thought Mayor Khan imposed some sort of a knife ban....so why is this still happening?
Wish you'd realize that there's going to be incidents like this and stop bugging everybody.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:22 pm 
Sergeant Major

abradley wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:

Wish you'd realize that there's going to be incidents like this and stop bugging everybody.

Just part of life in a modern cosmopolitan city . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:06 pm 
Sergeant Major

EUBanana wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:
I like how he uses the term "Islamophobic" as if it is a moral evil or a crime or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32KRwzJsy1o&t=3m10s

The man was brilliant

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:11 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14552
Quote:
Three men were stabbed on a night out in Manchester city centre, police said.

They were attacked in Piccadilly Gardens where members of the public gave first aid before emergency services arrived at about 01:20 BST.

They were taken to hospital, where a man, 30, remains in a serious but stable condition.

Another man, 51, is stable while the third, 36, was released from hospital. Three boys - two aged 15 and one aged 17 - have been arrested.

They were detained on suspicion of drugs offences, possession of a weapon and assault. They remain in custody for questioning.

A knife was also found at the scene.

Det Insp Patrick Goodrich, of Greater Manchester Police, said: "This knife attack happened when people were out enjoying the city, doing what they should be, having a great time.

"It is devastating that knives are being brought on to our streets and putting lives in danger, now three men who should have been enjoying themselves have ended up in hospital."

==

Bad knives !!! Bad, bad, bad !!!

Quote:
... "It is devastating that knives are being brought on to our streets and putting lives in danger ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-45232587

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:19 am 
Sergeant Major

They should just confiscate all knives. Force the residents of the British Isles to resort to microlith technology for their cutting and slicing needs . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:19 am 
Sergeant Major

Anthropoid wrote:
They should just confiscate all knives. Force the residents of the British Isles to resort to microlith technology for their cutting and slicing needs . . .

That would be a good gag. Dress up like Cheddar Man, set up a roadside stand near Piccadilly, a bucket of flint and start napping out stone tools...with a sign that reads "Saddiq Khan Approved Flatware Here". Just grunt and point when people stop.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:23 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18382

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 687 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 69  Next